QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 4587|回复: 1

根本没有问题

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-2-11 21:37:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
曾经,有个弟子前去问一位禅师,“为何有些人非常聪明,有些人却很蠢?为何有些人很美,有些人却很丑?为何会有这种不一致?如果神无处不在,如果他是造物主,为何他会把这个人创造的这么丑,另一个人却很美?不要跟我讲业力。我听到的全是这种愚蠢荒谬的答案——因为业力,因为前世,一个人很美,另一个人很丑。我不关心前世。在一开始,根本就没有昨天,那么区别是哪里来的?为何一个人被创造的很美,另一个却很丑?如果每个人都是被平等创造出来的,一样的美一样的聪明,他们怎么会言行不一样,他们怎么会有不同的业力?”
禅师说,“等下!这件事很私密,只有当别人全走光了,我才会告诉你。”于是那个人就坐在那里,迫切的等着,但一直人来人往,根本没有机会。然而到了晚上人终于走光了,这个人说,“现在?”
禅师说,“跟我来。”月亮出来了,禅师把他带进花园,说,“你看,那棵树很矮,这棵树很高。我跟这些树一起生活了很多年,它们从来没问过为何那棵树很矮这棵树很高。”
“曾经当我内在有头脑/自我时,我常坐在树下问同样的问题。后来我的头脑/自我消失了,问题也不见了。现在我知道。这棵树矮,那棵树高;没有任何问题。所以你看!没有任何问题。”
是头脑在比较。如果没有头脑,你如何能比较呢?你怎么能说,这棵树矮那棵树高?当头脑消失,比较也会消失,没有了比较,存在之美就会爆发。它就像火山爆发一样,它爆发了。于是你看到小即是大,大即是小(矮即是高,高即是矮);于是所有的矛盾都消失了,你看到了内在的一致。
Once it happened that a disciple came to a Zen master and asked, "Why are a few people so intelligent and a few so stupid? Why are a few people so beautiful and a few so ugly? Why this inconsistency? If God is everywhere, if he is the creator, then why does he create one ugly and another beautiful? And don't talk to me about karmas. I have heard all those nonsensical answers - that because of karmas, past lives, one is beautiful, another is ugly. I am not concerned with past lives. In the beginning, when there was no yesterday, how did the difference come? Why was one created beautiful and another ugly? And if everyone was created equal, equally beautiful and intelligent, how can they act differently, how can they have different karmas?"
The master said, "Wait! This is such a secret thing that I will tell you when everybody has left." So the man sat, eager, but people kept coming and going and there was no chance. But by the evening everybody had left so the man said, "Now?"
And the master said, "Come out with me." The moon was coming up and the master took him in the garden and said, "Look, that tree there is small, this tree here is so tall. I have been living with these trees for many years and they have never raised the question of why that tree is small and this tree is big.
"When there was mind in me, I used to ask the same question sitting under these trees. Then my mind dropped, and the question dropped. Now I know. This tree is small and that tree is big; there is no problem. So look! There is no problem."
The mind compares. How can you compare when the mind is not? How can you say this tree is small and that tree big? When the mind drops, comparison drops, and when there is no comparison the beauty of existence erupts. It becomes a volcanic eruption, it explodes. Then you see the small is big and the big is small; then all contradictions are lost and the inner consistency is seen.

发表于 2016-2-12 20:56:34 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 07:15 , Processed in 0.080190 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.