QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 4171|回复: 1

Love is the Most Powerful Force in the Universe

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-27 21:13:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The power behind love without question is far more powerful than the hydrogen bomb, once you see what love is. Love is the most powerful force in the universe. When we express love, as love is, not as we have been taught to think what love is. It is said sometimes that God is love and I say one with God is a majority. One individual with nothing but love can stand up against the entire world because this love is so powerful. Which I think leads us somewhat into seeing that this love is nothing but the self with a capital "S," that we speak of. This love is God. God is love. God is all powerful. So there's some authority for what I'm saying besides my saying it. Love will give not only all the power in the universe, it will give all the joy and all the knowledge.

Now, how to make this practical? The best way of increasing our capacity to love is through wisdom, understanding. However, we can do things in our everyday life that will raise our level of love. The first place to practice love is at home with the family. We should try to love our family more and more and more. I think everyone knows the wonderful experience of love, of loving one person. So, you could imagine what it's like if you love 3 billion people. It would be 3 billion times more enjoyable.
So, home is the first place to keep trying to increase our love for the ones around us, by granting them their beingness. That's the most difficult thing, I believe, to do in a family, to grant the other one the other one's beingness, especially if the other one is a child. But every child is a whole, complete, infinite individual. Next, after loving the ones in our home, we should try to love our neighbors. Then our larger group—our state, our country. Then, we should try to love all people, all over the world.
"Even Russians?" a man asks.

Even Russians. I heard Oral Roberts say something on that some Sundays ago. He said people ask what would Jesus be like if he came back today. And he said he wouldn't be the way people expect. He wouldn't have anything against anyone. He would not hate the Communists. He would talk against doing wrong, doing evil, but he would never say anything against any human being. I believe that if we understood the power of love, in that if the majority of Americans loved the Russians, Russia would be conquered by the Americans without any arms.
And after we learn to love all the people in this world, there are many more people outside of this world. I think loving all the people in this world would allow us to meet with our brothers and sisters of other worlds because in this universe, there are many, many dimensions, many, many places of abode. And because of our incapacity to love on this planet, we have cut them off.
So, to come back to a point of being practical, the more we practice love, the more we love and the more we love, the more we can practice love. The more we

develop love, the more we come in touch with the harmony of the universe, the more delightful our life becomes, the more bountiful, the more everything. It starts a cycle going, where you spin upwards, this loving and receiving. That's another thing, if we want to be loved the way to do it is to love. It's not only the very best method, but I think it's the only method of receiving love, is to love because what we give out must come back. But looking for love without loving does not bring love to us, does not satisfy us. The happy one is the one loving, the one giving. Blessed is the giver because he's so much happier, if he gives from his heart. Are there any questions on this concept of love?
"You made a statement if you don't love someone more, you hate the other person less." says a man.
I think before that though, I'd like to remind you of another point. When we say we love one person more than another, if we would trace it through by going inwardly, we will find that the one that we love more is a person whom we think we need, that has something that we would like to have and therefore, we say we

love that person more. Actually, love cannot be chopped up. If you want to test your own love, look at your enemies. This is the real test or if you don't want to go that far, look at strangers. Examine your attitude towards strangers. It should be one of well, they are me, they are my family. Every mother should be our mother. Every father should be our father. Every child
should be our child. This is the attitude we achieve through understanding. This is the real sense of the word love.
"Lester, what it seems like to me you're talking about love is giving, giving of yourself and so forth. Here's the conflict I have, occasionally, is that it seems like as you give of yourself, that people tend to take more and more and eventually it seems like they can if you don't, in effect, if you don't put a stop to things, bleed you dry, emotionally, mentally, financially and they use you as a crutch...," says Paul.
Paul, I say no, that's impossible, if we feel the real love. I'm turning right back around the other way. If we have the correct attitude of love, that doesn't happen. Now, what you're saying, I hear very often.

"But don't you think that people.. .there's something about, I don't know. The impression I get is that love is a sign to other people in a way of weakness perhaps and it seems like there's a loss of respect. I just wonder how you can give and yet keep the respect," says Paul.
The givingness is not in things, number one. The givingness is an attitude. We can always maintain an attitude of love. Now, most people who give, are not giving lovingly, they're giving because of the credit they will get for giving. Look at me I'm doing good or I get my name in the paper or something like that. You see, that type of love will get us into trouble. People will drain us on that because were looking.
"For something in return," says Paul.
We're looking to put ourselves up in the process and therefore, they'll pull us down.
"Don't you think though, it's easier to love somebody 5,000 miles away than somebody next door to you," says Paul.

The easiest thing in the universe to do is to love everyone. This is what I think. This is what I've discovered. Once we learn what love is, that's the easiest thing to do. It takes effort and agony not to love. It takes tremendous effort not to love everyone. And you see the effort being expended everyday. But when we love, we're at one with them, we're at peace and everything falls into line beautifully. The main thing is to see love in the sense I'm trying to define it. Then, those things don't happen. But when we love in the sense that humanity understands the word to mean, then you're right. But I don't call that love.
"But what do you call it?" Paul asks.
Selfishness. Actually, we're doing things to help ourselves and yet in the high love, in the spiritual love, there's no self abnegation. We don't have to hurt ourselves when we love everyone and we don't. You see in love there's a thing of mutuality. That which is mutual is correct. If you love, you hold to that love and therefore people won't take advantage of you. If you're loving, you're applying the most powerful force in the universe. But it's the love of Jesus that I'm talking

about. Practically speaking, if someone is trying to hurt you and you just feel love for that person, then that person continues, you'll see them hurt themselves. They continue further, to almost destroy themselves or just knock themselves out. They won't be able to oppose you anymore. But we have to practice this love that I'm speaking of, not to love as we have known it.
"To love the way you're saying, it isn't something that you say I'm going to do. I'm going to love. I'm going to apply this to and love this person so much he's going to kill himself," Paul says.
No, that wouldn't be love.
"It's a basic attitude, its nothing you're physically or even mentally doing. It's just a concept," Paul says.
It's a constant attitude that evolves in us when we try to develop it. However, we should try practicing the love, as I said before, first on our family. Grant everyone in the family their own beingness, if you can. If you can't, keep trying, keep trying until you can. Then, apply it to friends, then, strangers, then,

everyone. See, by doing this you will develop it. Although, as you say, it isn't something you can turn on just like that.
"Just like beingness, you, in a way is all we do have, all of us have it. It's layered over by many attitudes," says Paul.
It's smothered by wrong attitudes. Now, this love I talk about is our basic nature, it's a natural thing, that's why it's so easy. The opposite takes effort. We move away from our natural self. Cover it, smother it with concepts of the opposite of love. Then because we're not loving, unloving comes back at us and proves to us the concepts like Paul brought out, which we all experience when we first start practicing this love. You're not alone Paul.
"Isn't love almost like a selfishness? Because when you love somebody it's such a wonderful feeling for you...," says woman.
Well, this is a matter of semantics that I don't want to get involved in. The way you put it, yes, but not in a general sense.

"I know when I love somebody, I feel so good...," says woman.
It's true, after you discover what love is. It's the greatest thing in the universe. It's a thing everyone wants only because it's its basic nature, in the first place. Every human being is basically a extremely loving individual.
"Does it come down to this thing of pleasure and is it the same type of thing where your mind becomes still in one avenue of thought, of concentration, of acceptance of the other person and therefore the mind is still," says Harry.
Yes.
"The true nature then comes through, which is the love," continues Harry.
Yes. Yes. The more we love, the less we have to think. If I'm not loving you, I have to be on guard. I have to protect myself. If I'm not loving the world, I'm always protecting myself from the world, which causes more and more and more thoughts, puts me

extremely on a defensive and subconsciously it builds up, year in and year out. Then, I'm a mass of thoughts, protecting myself from the world, see. Now, if I love the world, the world can't hurt me, my thoughts get quiet, the mind gets peaceful and then that infinite self is right there and that's the experience of this tremendous joy.
"In other words, it's not the object that brings this out, it's the quieting of the mind that lets us actually being come through. It really is the love experience, isn't it?" says Harry.
Yes.
"More than the object. When we say it's the object that we love.," continue Harry.
But, it's actually what you say. You're taking it right from the top now.
"The shine coming through.," says Harry.
What Harry is saying is that we take our infinite beingness, our infinite joy and we cover it over with

thoughts. We take the natural state, which is unlimited, we cover it up with thoughts of limitation. The thoughts smother this infinite self that we are. It smothers the capacity to enjoy. And so, all we need to do is to quiet the thoughts or rid ourselves of all thoughts. Now, what's left over is the infinite, glorious being that we are, which is our natural state. Isn't that odd? It's our natural state, that's the way we were, that's the way we're going to be. We are actually that now, but we don't see it. This infinite glorious being that we are, being absolutely perfect can never change. It's always there, we just don't look at it, we look away from it, we look far away from it. What we should do is turn our mind inward and begin looking at it and the more we look at it with a capital "I," the more we see It.
Everything seems to point to the same direction, doesn't it? That happens as we get more understanding of what life and the universe is. Everything fits together more and more, until it gets simpler and simpler, until it's just one absolute simple called God. God is simple, everything else is complex. The greater the complexity, the further we are from God. That's

why God is one and only one or one without a second. Have I covered the subject of love?
"In practice, then if someone else has a heartfelt desire and our heart, I'm going to use that word, that same feeling and there's a feeling, if I went along with him, I might lose something, than that isn't love. But if it was complete in the sense that whatever they wish, I wish because their feeling must be my feeling, is only one feeling. Then, I wouldn't be afraid. But if I'm afraid.," Bob says.
There's a word for it today called togetherness. It's a very good word. Doesn't that fit what you're saying? Togetherness, together we see one, the same thing, we want the same thing. Is that.
"Seems a little weak, in a sense, to me," continues Bob.
But that's the word being used. I think we'd be better off if we dropped the word love and used words like togetherness, oneness.

".the thought occurred to me that when you're trying to align your interest with another interest. I have the attitude that I know my beingness or I feel that I'm lined up, I can't get hurt. So therefore, how can anybody else hurt me? So therefore, I want the other person to have what they want also because, again, this mutuality thing. I know that I can't get hurt, so I know I must extend the same privilege. It isn't a thing that I have to line up mutually here or, you know, same ideas or align myself with anybody. I just know that I'm
on the track, that I'm alright. Then everything else, then nothing can hurt me, regardless of what other attitudes there are," Paul says.
That's true.
"So then you just accept you love or you accept all situations for everybody because it has to be good for them it can't only be good for you regardless of others." Paul continues.

发表于 2010-8-1 21:38:07 | 显示全部楼层
翻译软件翻译的
毫无疑问背后的爱的力量是远远超过了强大的氢弹,一旦你看到什么是爱。爱是宇宙中最强大的力量。当我们表达爱,爱是不是因为我们被教导要相信爱是什么。有时它是说,上帝是爱,我说的是与神是多数。一个人什么也没有,但爱能站在对整个世界,因为这爱是如此的强大。我认为这将导致看到这爱只不过是自我与资本的“S”,即我们说我们有点。这是上帝的爱。上帝就是爱。上帝是万能的。因此,有一些什么我除了我说这说的权威。爱将不仅给整个宇宙的力量,它将使所有的欢乐和所有的知识。如今,如何使这一实际?增加我们的能力,以爱的最好方式是通过智慧,理解。不过,我们可以在我们的日常生活中,将提高我们对爱的程度的东西。第一个地方的做法是在爱与家人回家。我们应该尽力爱我们的家庭越来越多。我认为每个人都知道爱一个人爱的美妙经验。所以,你可以想像它像什么,如果你喜欢30亿人民。这将是30亿次更愉快。因此,家庭是第一个地方,继续努力,以增加我们周围的那些爱beingness,给与他们的。这是最困难的事情,我相信,做一个家庭,给予其他1其他1的beingness,特别是如果另外一个是孩子。但每个孩子都是一个完整的,无限的个人。其次,在后爱我家的,我们应该尽力爱我们的邻居。那么,我们的大集团,我们的国家,我们的国家。那么,我们应该试着爱所有的人,遍布世界。“即使俄罗斯?”一个男人问。连俄国人。罗伯茨说,我听到口头上说,在某些星期日前。他说,人们问耶稣像什么,如果他今天回来。他说,他将不会是人们的期望。他不会对任何人任何东西。他不恨共产党。他谈对做错了,做邪恶的,但他从来不会说对任何人任何东西。我相信,如果我们明白在爱,权力,如果大多数美国人喜欢俄罗斯人,俄罗斯将成为美国人征服了,没有任何武器。后我们学会爱世界上所有的人在这方面,还有更多这个世界以外的人。我觉得爱在这个世界上所有的人都会让我们同我们的兄弟姐妹和其他世界满足,因为在这个宇宙中,有很多很多方面,很多,很多地方的居留权。而且因为我们没有能力爱这个星球上,我们已割除。因此,回来一实践点务实,更加热爱我们的实践,我们越是爱,越是爱,越能爱。越是发展的爱,我们接触到更多的与宇宙的和谐,我们的生活变得更愉快,更丰富,更一切。它会启动一个周期,在那里你旋转向上,这个爱好和接收。那是另一回事,如果我们想被人爱的方式做它是爱。它不仅是最好的方法,但我认为这是唯一的方法是接受爱,是爱,因为我们给予了一定要回来。但是,在寻找爱情不爱不把爱给我们,我们并不满足。快乐的一个是一个爱好,一个奉献。送礼者是有福的,因为他这么多快乐,如果他从他的心给予。有爱的任何问题的概念呢?“你发了言,如果你不爱一个人更多,你讨厌其他人少。”说一个男人。我认为,尽管之前,我想提醒你的另一点。当我们说我们爱一个人比别人更多,如果我们心里去跟踪它的通过,我们就会发现,我们所爱的那个更是一个人而我们认为我们需要具有的东西,我们希望有和因此,我们说我们爱的人
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:55 , Processed in 0.081770 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.