QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 2816|回复: 0

We Never Hurt When We Love

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-5-27 21:31:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
It's impossible to be hurt when we love fully. We are never hurt when we love fully. We are never hurt when we love. We only feel wonderful when we love. In fact, we feel the greatest when we love.
"Excuse me. If we have a feeling differentiating, though more of course in the beginning, when you say practice in your home. But if you don't feel a sense of togetherness with one more than another, then you begin to separate one's self," Bob says.
It's not full love, it's partial love. And the more partial it is, the less good it feels. When we love all the time, we love every being, we have nothing but tremendously wonderful, warm attitude of everything is fine, every person is just right. We wear our rose colored glasses. That's the way we see the world when we love. When we hate, we see the same world, in just the opposite way. So it's a tremendous thing to learn this little secret of the power of love.

I just wonder if I shouldn't read off some of the definitions in The Ultimate Truth book (The Ultimate Truth About Love & Happiness by Lester Levenson), there's so many ways its been said.
I got these five pages on it. I remember before this book came out I said I never know what to say on love, there isn't much you can say about it. But I did and this was gathered over many, many talks. I could see it's an attempt to convey the concept of the real love by saying it in as many ways as possible. Well, the first one, "Love is a feeling of givingness, with no thought of receiving any return for it." That's the one I started with. "Love is giving with no strings attached."
"Only by loving does love come to us." The more we love, the more love comes to us. I know this is a basic error in many, many people's thinking. They go through life wanting to be loved, never feeling that they are, even when they are really getting the love. Because the feeling has to be in us. If I

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:02 , Processed in 0.079213 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.