QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 2642|回复: 0

Love is Communication

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-3 11:17:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Love is communication. Communication and love go together. Communication is getting across an idea. I say "Frank tarrarrarrarra" and you say "Oh yeah, tarrarrarrarra." See, it's an idea from me to Frank and acknowledgement of it. That's communication. We both see eye to eye on the same thing. Now,..
"Now this is very important, lets stop right there for a minute. What did you just say? We both see eye to eye. Alright. Now, let's forget about this eye. Right?" man asks.
Yeah.
"Okay," man says.
Well, that I to I meant, it's an expression. I didn't mean a physical eye.
"Alright. Okay. So that these people understand," man replies.
I, I.

"That's good," man says.
"See, see," Bob says.
"I, I," man repeats.
You can easily test this out on your own life. That if you increase communication with an individual you increase the love between the two of
you. Just practicing communication. Say something to them, have them acknowledge that they got it by repeating it and go on and on that way and the love between the two of you will keep going up and up. Increasing communication, increases love and the other way around—increasing love, increases communication. You'll notice, the more you love, the more you're able to communicate with people. Can I add something, Bob? It's a very interesting thing that can be tested very easily, just increase communication and you'll see love. Do it with someone who's against you.
"You betcha, because, you know why? Because as Paul said before, if someone appears to be doing something that appears to be against you, there is a lack of communication between I and I. And if you do,

if you open up that channel of communication and you see eye to eye and there is no wrong or anything that this man is doing that is foreign to you because your awareness of him is raised to such a degree that there is perfect understanding between the I and I. Isn't that right, Ted?" man asks.
"I can't see if Lester shook his head or not," Ted responds.
Another thing happens as love increases, reality in the world increases also. The more we're capable of loving, the more we'll see things exactly the way they happen. Now, if you practice increasing your reality in the world, your love will go up, too. Just in the same way if you practice increasing communication, your love will go up. Or the converse, the more we love, the more we see things the way they are, in the world. If we were all very loving people, every time there'd be an accident, we'd all see it alike.
"You probably wouldn't see the accident," Harry says.

That's further up, Harry. If you have the love complete, there never would be an accident.
"Because we wouldn't have concepts of accidents," Harry says.
Here it is. Love is communing. Love is communication. Lending support, wanting for the other one, what the other one wants, that is love. The greatest help or giving one may give to another is to help the other to get the understanding of truth. In this way, one gives the other the formula for happiness.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 11:56 , Processed in 0.074014 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.