QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 2745|回复: 0

LESTER IN HIS OWN WORDS

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-6-3 11:54:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Thank you, Greetings and Love to each and every one of you. I think the biggest surprise tonight was to me. I didn't know I was going to talk until
about 10 minutes before eight this evening, when I was told I was going to be the surprise.
So I began thinking, "What am I going to talk about? Talk about you, talk about me?" Then I realized, "What's the difference? We are all in the very same boat called life." We're all doing, in my eyes, the exact same thing that I did. We are all looking for the summum bonum. The highest good in the ultimate place. It is happiness, and we are without it all the time. Struggling for it, looking for it, wondering where it is?
Back in 1952, I claimed I found the place. It is right where I am. It is right where you are, and all this looking for it everywhere, every day year in and year out, is such a waste of time—when it is right where you are. We're all here in this classroom called earth, trying to discover something, the ultimate. And we are

all looking for it externally where it isn't. If we would only turn our direction back upon ourselves, we would discover it right here, right where I am, right where you are, right in your very own being.
I say are you, you say yes. I say that's it. Do nothing else but that, and you will be in the ultimate state of happiness. So why don't you do it? You are so habituated in looking for it over there, over there in him, in her, in this job—and it is never there. So we are all going through the same trip of trying to discover what is this all about, where is my happiness, and when we stop chasing after it out there and we turn inward, we discover that all these hard negative, terrible feelings are only a feeling. And that it is possible to get rid of these feelings by releasing them. All these feelings are subconscious programs—every bit of them put in as prosurvival—it's not only fear, but survival. All our feelings have been programmed in to automatically keep us surviving. They keep looking out there, trying to survive, keeping our minds active subconsciously 24 hours a day, so never do we stop to think and discover what we are. If you could stop your thinking for one moment, you would go through the

most tremendous experience that there is. That you are the totality of this universe in your beingness, that when your mind goes quiet, you will automatically see that—I am the most terrific being in this universe. I am whole, complete, and perfect. I always was, I am now and I always be.
So what is it that is keeping us from being in the most delectable state that there is? Simply the accumulated programs called feelings. All these negative feelings have us constantly struggling to survive, having us constantly struggling to survive, having us constantly looking away from
this tremendous thing that we are, and all we need to do is quiet that mind and become self-obvious to ourselves of this tremendous being that we are.
How do we do it? I say it's simple. The Release® Technique. It happens to be the fastest, the most effective way there is to achieve this high state of being. When we are in total control of our universe, where every moment is a wonderful, wonderful moment, it is impossible to be unhappy. And I say that

is our natural state when these negative feelings are released.
Some day you are going to do it. You are in the same boat where you are struggling, and you're doing everything to achieve that happiness, and some day you are going to get it because you will never stop until you get there. But if you want to do it faster, do it our way. I promise you will be very pleasantly surprised. Everything you are looking for is right where you are. All you need to do is to take off the blinders. Your vision is very blurred. You're looking through these subconscious programs—when you release them, your vision becomes clear and you discover you are the greatest. You're whole, you're complete, you're eternal. All your fear of dying disappears. And life is so comfortable after that, and there is no struggle, no struggle whatsoever, when you get these negative feelings up and out.
So I urge you to learn this technique. It's a tool, and in one week's time, there will be a big change in you for the better, and from there on, you will continue to

get better and better, lighter and lighter, happier and happier.
This thing called love is your basic nature. All the love in the universe is in your basic nature. You will discover that happiness—your happiness—equates to your capacity to love, and conversely all your miseries equate to your need to be loved. Just love, love, love and you will be so happy and healthy and prosperous. But again, you need to lift out the non-love feelings. So again I urge you to try our way. I promise that you will be very satisfied. Try it, you will like it. Thank you so much for coming.

A few more words from
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 15:50 , Processed in 0.076791 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.