QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 3523|回复: 0

[音乐] Enya-anywhere is

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-5 14:19:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

I walk the maze of moments 我走在时光迷宫里But everywhere I turn to 无论我走向和去Begins a new beginning 开始一个新的开始But never finds a finish 却从未找到出路I walk to the horizon 我走到了天涯海角And there I find another 却又发现另一个It all seems so surprising 这看似如此惊奇啊And then I find that I know 此时我才发现You go there you're gone forever 你永远的去远方I go there I'll lose my way 我迷失在追随你的路上If we stay here we're not together 如果我们留在这里,也不会在一起Anywhere is 任何地方都是如此The moon upon the ocean 海面上洒满月光Is swept around in motion 波光粼粼But without every knowing 但我始终不知The reason for its flowing 它(月光)流入的原因In motion on the ocean 海洋在移动The moon still keeps on moving 月光也随之飘动The waves still keep on waving 波浪起伏And I still keep on going 我仍然在寻找着I wonder if the stars sign 我希望得知星星是否还在闪耀The life that is to be mine 着属于我的生命And would they let their light shine 这星星的光芒Enough for me to follow 是否足够让我跟随I look up to the heavens 我回首天堂But night has clouded over 但夜色苍茫,乌云遮天no spark of constellation 没有星座的光辉闪烁No Vela no Orion 没有船帆座没有猎户座The shells upon the warm sands 贝壳躺在温暖的沙滩上Have taken from their own lands 带来了属于他们的沙粒The echo of their story 诉说着属于他们的故事But all I hear are low sounds 但我只能听到低沉的回响As pillow words are weaving 如枕边柔软的细语And willow waves are leaving 如柳叶波动的消离But should I be believing 我是否该相信That I am only dreaming 这只是我的梦境To leave the thread of all time 离开时间的束缚And let it make a dark line 让它变为黑暗In hopes that I can still find 希望我能够找到The way back to the moment 回到那一刻的路I took the turn and turned to 我依次开始转变Begin a new beginning 开始一个新的开始Still looking for the answer 始终寻找着答案I cannot find the finish 却找不到终结It's either this or that way 我该选一条路It's one way or the other 无论是哪一个It should be one direction 该确定一个方向It could be on reflection (zuochamo)该继续沉思The turn I have just taken 我刚刚开始转变The turn that I was making 我正在进行转变I might be just beginning 也许我刚刚开始I might be near the end 也许我已经找到答案
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 07:20 , Processed in 0.074798 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.