只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 10801|回复: 1

[资料方法] 《终极自由之路》35.真我——你的真我

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-22 13:38:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
翻译:小粒子儿大天体

The Self, which is only your real Self, is the real "I" of you1 knowing which, you know all there is to know.
真我,只是你的真我,是你真正的“我”!知道了以上这点,你就知道了所有要知道的。

Knowing your Self is being your Self.
了知你的真我,就是回归你的真我。

The ultimate goal of every being in the universe is total freedom; and that is when you are only your Self. .
宇宙中每个存在的终极目标都是完全的自由,而只有回归你的真我才能让你完全自由。

The only reason why you are not aware of your Self is simply because you want to be only a single body in the world.
你无法觉知到你的真我的唯一原因是你想成为这个世界的一具身体。

Everyone will someday wake up to the fact that he is the Self.
每个人总有一天都会醒来,看到自己就是真我,

To see your Self, you have to quiet the mind enough. When the mind is being stimulated by the thousands of thoughts in the subconscious, theres little chance of seeing your Self. The thousands of thoughts culminate in tendencies. Drop a tendency and you eliminate the thousands of thoughts under it.
想要看到你的真我,必须让头脑足够安静。当头脑被成千上万的潜意识念头所刺激时,真我几乎无法被看到。成千上万个念头形成一种趋势。释放了一个趋势,你就释放了底下的成千上万个念头。

The only things preventing you from being your Self are your mental habits called tendencies or predispositions. Will them out!
阻止你看到真我的唯一一个东西就是你的心理习惯,也就是所谓的习气或癖好。释放它们!

If you discover that the source of the tendencies or predispositions is the Self, your Self, you drop them then and there.
如果你发现习气或癖好的根源就是真我,你的真我,你就释放了它们。

When the mind gets free enough, then the Self of you takes over and you are from then on Self-propelled.
当头脑足够自由时,你的真我就会接管,成为你的推进器。

To be, the non-Self requires much effort, and is the effort we feel in life.
成为“非真我”需要很多的努力,我们一直在生活中耗费这样的努力。

It requires no effort to be your Self!
回归你的真我无需任何努力!

The effort that you think you use to try to be your Self is the effort you use in trying to resist being the non-Self ego.
你认为回归真我所需的努力,实则耗费在对成为小我——非真我的抵制上。

Your wishes to be the ego and, at the same time, to not be it, doubles the effort.
你想要成为小我,同时又不想成为小我,这让努力加倍。

All the effort you're involved in is effort to be an ego, or to resist being an ego. Do you see what the problem is? It is your constant effort. You must become effortless.
你所作的努力都耗费在成为小我上,或对成为小我的抵制上。你看到问题所在了吗?你一直都在努力。你必须放弃努力。

There is only one real killing and thats the killing of the Self. Kill the Self and you've got ego and troubles. So everyone is a murderer of the Self who thinks he is an ego.
只有一种谋杀,那就是谋杀真我。谋杀真我,你就有了小我和麻烦。所以每个认为自己就是小我的人都是真我的谋杀者。

The only reason why anyone isn't a ware of the Self is because he wants other than that.
无法觉知到真我的唯一原因是不想要真我。

If one wanted the Self as much as he wanted the world, he would soon have it.
如果你想要真我就如你想要世界一般,你很快就会拥有真我。

When you find more joy within yourself than in anything else, then youre really moving in the right direction. If you find any joy in life you're in the wrong direction. Enjoying anything is wrong. Seek joy within. Be joy. Theres nothing needed to enjoy if you are all-joyous.
当你能从内在找到比外在更多的快乐时,你就走在正确的方向上。如果你从生活中寻求快乐,你就是在错误的方向上。享受任何事都是错的。向内寻找快乐,成为快乐,那样你就无需任何享受。

If we are enjoying anything we are in duality. If I enjoy this, theres "I" and "this." If there's God (Self) alone, there can't be any "I" and "this."
如果我们享受任何事,我们就是在二元性中。如果我享受这个,那么就有“我”和“这个”。如果只有上帝(真我),就不会有“我”和“这个”。

The basic Truth is that you are all joy. Enjoying something will impose an extreme limitation upon your natural state of all-joy. To enjoy something, you're recognizing something other than you. So, I repeat, we should never enjoy anything. Seek joy only within and then the natural state of infinite joy is discovered.
根本的真相是你就是全然的快乐。享受某个东西会把极端限制强加到你那全然的快乐的本质上。享受某个东西会让你认可它而非你自己。所以我重复一遍:我们绝不要享受任何事。只从内在寻找快乐,你就会发现你那无限喜悦的本质。

There is really only one happiness; it is being our very own Self. The happier we are, the more we are dwelling in our Self.
只有一种快乐存在,那就是回归我们的真我。我们越快乐,就越是处在我们的真我中。

Everytime you're high you're only being your Self and it feels terrific.
每次你感觉很爽时,你就是处在你的真我中。

Living in your Self is living in ecstasies, worldly desires is living in miseries.
居于你的真我就是居于狂喜中;世俗的欲望只会让你活在痛苦中。

Everyone every moment is experiencing his Self and every moment saying otherwise.
每个人每时每刻都在体验他的真我,只是说的却是另外一回事。

It's only without thought that you can be the Self.
只有没有念头时,你才能回归真我。

Discovering and being your Self is either easy, -or impossible.
发现并回归你的真我,要么容易,要么不可能。

Finding the Self is the easiest thing in the universe when you do it. When you don't do it, when you continuously keep looking away from It, you can never see It. And then it is the most difficult thing in the universe.
当你寻求真我时,那便是全宇宙最容易的事。当你不寻求“它”时,从不去看“它”时,你就永远都看不到“它”。你就是在做全宇宙最困难的事。

Being your Self is easy. Being an ego is difficult.
回归你的真我很容易。成为小我则很难。

When you realize what you are, it's the dropping of what you are not that is the growth. Each time you see what you are, you should drop that which you are not.
当你意识到你的所是时,你是在释放你的所不是,而那就是成长。每次你看到你的所是时,释放你的所不是。

Everyone is seeking the Self, calling It by different names.
每个人都在寻找真我,只是对其有不同的称呼罢了。

Anyone who is seeking happiness is seeking the Self. There are two kinds of people in the world: those who are consciously seeking God, happiness, the Self, and those who are unconsciously seeking them.
寻求幸福就是寻求真我。这世界有两种人:一种是有意识地寻求上帝、幸福和真我;一种是无意识地寻求。

In the consciousness of materiality (mammon) there is no God (Self).
在对物质(金钱)的意识中,没有上帝(真我)存在。

You cannot see God in the world until you see God in yourself.
你无法在这世界上看到上帝,除非看向你自己,那才是上帝所在。

God is All and God is Perfect.. Therefore, anything that we see as imperfect is in us.
上帝就是全部,上帝就是完美。因此,任何我们看到的不完美只是在我们的头脑里。

If you see separation you see not the Self.
如果你看到的是分裂,那你就看不到真我。

When the world is real it is heavy. When the Self is real the world is light.
当世界是真实的时,世界便是沉重的;当真我是真实的时,世界便是轻盈的。

When our false identity as a body-mind disappears, our real identity as Self appears.
当我们身体-头脑的虚假身份消失时,我们真我的真实身份就会显露。

We are the Self now. All that we have to do is to let go of the concept that we are not.
只需释放我们不是真我的信念,此刻我们就是真我。

The Self is God. The ego is the devil.
真我是上帝;小我是魔鬼。

God (your Self) is infinitely individual and individually infinite.
上帝(你的真我)是无限的个体,是个体的无限。

The most beautiful is God.
最美就是上帝。

There is something far more beautiful than nature, it is the Source of nature, the ultimate beauty, God.
有种东西比自然美多了,那就是自然的源头——上帝。上帝是终极之美。

No matter how much trouble man can get himself into, God is more resourceful in getting him out of it.
不论你陷入多大的麻烦,上帝都有办法把你救出来。

When we behave like God we have God-like powers.
当我们的行为像上帝时,我们就有像上帝那样的力量。

God (Self) can materialize anything instantly.
上帝(真我)能在瞬间显化任何事。

The All that is God is not every little thing; it is the singular same Essence behind all the little things.
一切万有的本质都是上帝,而非单一的小东西。它是一切小东西的同一本质。

God and good are sometimes used synonymously. Because everyone wants good, they make God good. God is above good and bad. However, good leads us to God.
“上帝”和“善”有时会被当同义词使用。因为每个人都想要善,他们把上帝看成是善的。实际上上帝超越了一切善恶。然而,善可以把我们引向上帝。

If God is All, that leaves no room for the devil.
如果上帝是全部,魔鬼就没有落脚之处了。

In Reality there is only God (your Self).
在实相中只有上帝(真我)存在。

It is better to think of Self rather than God because you generally think of God as other than you and you generally think of Self as you.
想起真我比想起上帝要好,因为你通常不会把上帝看成是你,而把真我看成是你。

There's no such thing as an external called God. There is a God but It is the internal beingness of each one.
根本就没有外在的上帝。上帝是每个人的内在存在。

Everything that is, is the Self, has its isness, its beingness, in your Self, God.
一切都是真我,在你的真我——上帝中有它的实然(isness),它的存在。

God is this world, the way this world is, and not the apparency that we see.
上帝就是这个世界,这个世界所是的样子,而非我们所看到的那样。

God, Truth, the Self is changeless. If God knew change, He wouldn't be changeless. There is no action in God. God knows nothing of this world as we see it. God is only the changeless beingness behind the world.
上帝、真理、真我永不变。倘若上帝知道改变,祂就不会是不变的。上帝没有行动。祂对我们所看到的这个世界一无所知。祂只是世界背后那不变的存在。

Everyone experiences his Self every moment of his life.
每个人在他生命中的每一刻经验着他的真我。

My Self is the nearest of the near and the dearest of the dear.
没有比我的真我更近、更亲的了。

Look to the Self for everything!
在一切中发现真我!

If you want to get more comforts, know thy Self.
若你想要更多的安逸,那就了知你的真我。

The only answer to, all problems is knowing your .self.
一切问题都只有一个答案——了知你的真我。

We will never be completely satisfied until we are completely being the Self.
当我们完全地回归真我时,我们才能彻底地满足。

To discover your Self is the reason why you came into this world.
你之所以来到这个世界,是为了发现你的真我。

Everyone is seeking his Self in his every act.
每个人的每个行为都是在寻求他的真我。

The ultimate happiness is the Self. All other happiness is only a bit of the Self.
终极幸福就是真我。其它一切幸福都只是真我的一小点。

When you know that the only joy there is, is of the Self, you take it directly and in its fullness rather than meagerly, as you formerly took it.
当你了知唯一的喜悦来自于真我时,你就会直接且完全地拿下它,而非像以往那样只取其一部分。

The only one needed to know your Self is yourself.
唯一需要知道你的真我的人就是你自己。

This feeling of needing someone else to be your Self is ridiculous. It limits your being your Self.
以为需要某个人来回归你的真我,这种感觉很荒谬。它限制了你回归你的真我。

Everyone is actually the Self expressing the Self as extreme limitation, identifying as a limited body-mind. When you say "I" and add nothing to it, that's It.
每个人都是真我,却把真我表达成极端的限制,把它看成是有限的身体-头脑。当你说“我”但不附加任何东西时,那就是真我。

When you are not identifying with the ego, you are the Self .
当你不认同小我时,你就是真我。

The only direct knowledge is of the Self. All other knowledge, needing something external to ourselves, is indirect.
唯一直接的知识就是对真我的了知。其它一切“我们需要某种外在的东西”的知识都是间接的的。

If, at this moment, you identify with your Self, you are infinite.
如果此刻你认同你的真我,你就是无限的。

That part of you that really is, your beingness, is eternal. It's the I that you really are.
你存在的那部分是永恒的。它是你真正的“我”。

The little self, the ego, is nothing but the innate infinite Self assuming that It is limited. There are no two selves, one higher, the other lower, no two "I's." There is only one Self. It is perfect and always will be perfect, even though you make the false assumption that It is imperfect and limited. You are now, always were, and always will be your Self.
小我只是无限的真我假设自己是有限的。不存在两个我,一个高,一个低,只存在一个我——真我。真我是完美的,永远都完美,即使你错误地假设“它”是不完美且有限的。你现在是,过去是,并且永远都是,你的真我。

Although one always experiences his Self, he usually needs to be directed to It before he becomes aware of It.
尽管一个人一直都在体验他的真我,但在觉知到“它”之前,他还是需要经常被提醒。

It is the Self that is the source of the ego, the source of everything.
真我是小我之源,是一切之源。

You are every moment the unlimited Self, every moment saying I am limited. When you drop into the Self you stop saying "I am a limited body-mind."
你每时每刻都是无限的真我,却每时每刻都在说“我是有限的”。当你落入真我时,你就不会再说“我是有限的身体-头脑”。

Look only at the Self; then the ego is eliminated.
只看真我,小我就会消失。

When you dwell in your Self you have no desire to be liberated. It is only when you are in the ego that you desire liberation.
当你处在真我中时,你不会再渴望解脱。只有当你在小我中时,你才会渴望解脱。

The Self is not aware of the ego and the ego is not aware of the Self.
真我不知道小我;小我不知道真我。

When I. the infinite Being, feel like a body, it I s the infinite Being imagining it is feeling like a body.
当我这无限的存在感觉像是身体时,那是无限的存在想象自己感觉像是身体。

When the Self is real, the body is not real, and vice versa.
当真我是真的时,身体就不是真的,反之亦然。

Identify with your body and the extreme limitations of a body are yours. Identify with your Self and you are all things, all knowledge and power, with no limits.
认同你的身体,那么身体的极端限制就会加诸于你。认同你的真我,那么你就是一切,全知、全能且无限。

There isn't anyone who couldnt materialize anything right now if he or she would just let go of identifying as the limited body.
只要释放掉对有限身体的认同,没有一个人无法在此时此刻显化任何事。

If you will discover your Self you'll see that the body and mind are servant to you.
如果你发现了你的真我,你就会知道身体和头脑不过是你的仆人。

Obtain and maintain direct experience of the Self. It is easier to obtain than to maintain direct experience.
获得并保持对真我的直接经验。获得比保持更容易。

Everytime you say "I" it's everything, all the power in the universe. Everytime you add something to It, you pull It down into limitation.
每次你说“我”时,那就是一切,宇宙中的所有力量。每次你在“我”之后加上什么时,你把“它”拖入了限制中。

When you see the Perfection, you see the other one as the other one really is, which is the real thing, - the perfect Self.
当你看到完美时,你就看到了他人的本然——无限的真我。

There's not a higher Self and a lower Self. There's only you identifying with your limitless Being or identifying with your limited being.
真我没有高低之分。只有你认同你的无限存在或是你的有限存在。

You're never satisfied until you go all the way.
除非你开悟,否则永远不会满足。

There's only one thing that satisfies fully and eternally and that's total awareness of your Self.
只有一件事能让你彻底且永远地满足,那就是完全地觉知到你的真我。

Everyone is aware of a selfhood. It is the Self, being wrongly identified as only a body.
每个人都觉得自己是一个独立个体。那是错误地把真我等同于一具身体。

If you would just be aware only, you would be your Self. If you would be only, you would be your Self.
如果你只是觉知,你就会回归你的真我。如果你只是唯一,你也会回归你的真我。

This infinite glorious Being that we are, being absolutely perfect, can never change. It's always there.
我们所是的这恢宏而完美的存在,永恒并无限。

The greatest of all teachers is your Self.
最好的老师就是你的真我。

Look to your Self until you see It completely.
朝你的真我看去,直到你完全看清“它”。

All Beingness is God, your Self.
一切存在都是上帝,你的真我。

In the Self there is no haver, having or thing had. There is no doer, doing or thing done. There's no knower, knowing or thing known. There, there's only Being, being all Beingness.
在真我中没有拥有者、拥有或已经拥有的东西;没有行动者、行动或已经做了的事;没有知道者、知道或已经知道的事。那里只有存在,作为所有存在的存在。

When man seeks and discovers the seeker, he discovers that:
当一个人追寻并发现是谁在追寻时,他发现:

In the Self:
God is not being something, God is beingness.
God is not conscious of anything. God is consciousness.
God does not enjoy anything, God is joy.
God does not love anything or anyone. God is love.
在真我中:
上帝不是成为什么,上帝就是存在;
上帝无法意识到任何事,上帝就是意识;
上帝不享受任何事,上帝就是喜悦;
上帝不爱任何人或事,上帝就是爱。

In man:
His beingness is God.
His consciousness is God.
His joy is God.
His love is God.
在他自己中:
他的存在是上帝;
他的意识是上帝;
他的喜悦是上帝;
他的爱是上帝。

Act as though you are the Self. This will lead you to seeing It.
表现得像真我,这会引导你看见“它”。

The Reality of you (Self) is perfect, all joyous, all glorious, all happy.
你(真我)的真相就是完美,全然的喜悦、辉煌和幸福、

The higher you go, the more you realize your Self and the more you treat others as your own Self.
你走得越高,就越能了知你的真我,也就越将他人当作你的真我来对待。

Being the Self is being selfless. In that state you are interested only in serving others, serving them as your Self.
回归真我就是变得无私,那时你只会对服务他人感兴趣,将他人当作你的真我来服务。

The Self is absolute, profound, indescribable peace.
真我是言语无法形容的绝对的深沉的宁静。

The only requisite for the realization of the Self, your Self, is stillness.
了知真我——你的真我的必要条件是静止。

When one realizes his Self, all his actions and possessions are not perceived as his. He has given up "me" and "mine." Everything is the Self.
当一个人了知他的真我时,不会再把他的行为和财产看成是他自己的,他已经放弃了“我”和“我的“。因为一切都是真我。,

When you experience the Self, you can't tell about It. Anything you can tell something about isn't It. It's the state of only being. There's no action there; there's no form there. It's Isness, and that's all that It is. You can't use It, you can't know It, you can only be It. When you're there, there's only One, You, and that's all there is.
当你经验到真我时,你无法讲述“它“。任何你能讲述的都不是“它”。“它”仅仅是存在的状态,没有行动,没有形式。只是“是”,这就是“它”的全部。你无法使用“它”,无法知道“它”,只能“是它”。那里只有“一”,只有你。

Anything but the Self is wholly imagination. The ego is only an apparent actor in the imaginary story script you wrote. Thou art That, here and now. Do not delude yourself. Drop your illusory limitation.
除了真我,其它一切都是想象。小我只是演员,表演你所编剧的幻想故事。此时此地你就是那。不要蛊惑你自己,放开你那幻想的限制。

The Self is Quiescence, perfect Awareness with perfect Stillness.
He who seeks God will not find God in duality.
There is no human, God being All.
There is no time, no becoming.
There is no creating in total perfection.
Only God beholds God, there being nothing else.
Only God loves God, God being All.
Be still and know that you are God!
真我是完全的静止,完全的觉知。
寻求上帝的人无法在二元性中找到上帝。
没有人类,上帝就是全部。
没有时间,也就没有成为。
在完全的完美中没有创造,
只有上帝注视上帝,别无其他。
只有上帝爱上帝,上帝就是全部。
静止吧,发现你就是上帝!

There is only God, nothing else. If there is only God, then I am That. At the end of the road we discover that there is only "I," all alone.
只有上帝存在,别无其他。如果只有上帝存在,那么我就是上帝。在路的尽头,我们会发现那里只有“我”存在。

You are the Self saying otherwise, but that doesn't make it so. No matter how much you say otherwise, you are that infinite Being right now.
你是真我却对此否认,但事实就是如此。不管你怎么否认,此刻你都是那无限的存在。

You can't become your Self, you It!
你无法成为你的真我,因为你就是真我!

Everytime you say "I" that's the Self, if you would only stop there!
每次你说“我”并就此打住时,那就是真我。

The word "I," with nothing added to it, is your Self. When you just say "I," that feeling of "I" is the Self. But when you say "I am something," that isn't It. But just pure "I," and only I, is It. When that is all you see and all you know, -that's God, your Self. That's why God is closer than flesh! Just hold on to the word "I" only. "I,I,I,I," Try it when you are alone. Just "I,I" and not "I am a body," but "I,I,I,I" -that feeling of being. Hold That; experience It; be It! It is your Godhead, - your Self!
“我”这个字,若在之后不附加任何东西的话,那就是你的真我。当你只是说“我”,那种感觉是真我。但当你说我是什么什么时,那就不是“它“。只是单纯的“我”,那是“它”。当“我”是你全部的所见与所知时,那就是上帝——你的真我。这就是为什么上帝比肉体还近的原因。当你一个人时,试着只抓住“我”这个字,“我我我我”,而非“我是一具身体”。只是“我我我我”,那是存在的感觉。抓住“它”,经验“它”,回归“它”!那是你的神性——真我!

发表于 2017-10-16 03:52:40 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
I’m that I’m
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 21:44 , Processed in 0.077994 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.