只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 8007|回复: 0

[资料方法] 《终极自由之路》22.疗愈

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-22 13:58:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
翻译:小粒子儿大天体

I see there are several doctors in our group. A doctor who is already trained in the field of healing becomes a better doctor when he seeks for deeper understanding of life and finds more of the basic causes behind the life in a body. Now, getting into the personal life of a doctor, I'd say, Gosh, you're in a sick business!" And youre seeing this sickness is unhealthy for you unless you, in your mind, reverse all this sickness that you apparently see.
我知道在我们团体中有几个医生。一个在治疗领域受过专业训练的医生,当他寻求的是对生命更深的洞见时,他会成为一个更好的医生。现在,说说医生的个人生活。我会说:“天啊,你是在一个病态的行业!”你已经看到这种病态对你是不健康的,除非你在你的头脑中反转你已经看到的所有这些病态。

Q: Well, that's the one question I had for you tonight. I don't know how you knew that.
问:这是我准备好今晚要问你的问题。你是怎么知道的?

Lester: I wasn't conscious of it. When I let go and let God, the questions in the minds of the listeners usually get answered.
答:我没有意识到它。当我放手,让上帝来接手时,听者头脑中的问题通常都会得到解答。

Q: I feel this very strongly and how do I reverse it?
问:你说的这个我感觉很强烈,怎么反转呢?

Lester: You see, the mind is only creative and it creates the pictures we hold in mind. Having a picture of sickness we tend to create sickness unless, as we see it, we mentally reverse what we are seeing.
答:你知道,头脑只会创造,它创造我们保留在头脑中的画面。一个病态的画面,意味着我们倾向于创造病态,除非我们在头脑中反转了我们所看到的。

Q: Would you define what you mean by "reverse"? I had a patient today, for example. Id like to reverse the whole incident, or I'd like to see none of the imperfection, see only the perfection of God. But when I looked at the patient today, it was very difficult for me to see any perfection.
问:你“反转”的定义是什么?比如我今天有个病人,我想反转这整个事件,或者我不想看到不完美,只想看到上帝的完美。但当我看到这个病人时,对我来说实在很难看到完美。

Lester: You're in a most difficult situation. It's easy for me because I have been doing it for 16 years. When people say, "Oh, this is bad, and this hurts, and the doctor said that" I hardly hear it. I become aware that they are telling me there is imperfection. I see that they are trying to convince me of an illusion. I look at them and I know the perfect Being that they really are and I immediately reverse the apparent imperfection by seeing their perfection. The Truth of our Beingness is absolute perfection. The more you study the truth of Perfection, the more you will realize and know it, the more you will see what they say is an apparency and the more able you will be to take care of it. But it's going to take a knowingness on your part of the Truth behind this world. That Truth is its beingness, its existence (which is the source of its apparency).
答:你的情况的确是很难的。对我而言比较容易,因为我已经练了16年了。当人们说:“哦,这很糟,很严重,医生刚说了。”我几乎听不到。我变得对此有觉知,当他们告诉我这些不完美时。我知道他们正试图让我相信幻觉。我看着他们,知道他们是完美的存在,并借此在那一刻反转不完美的表象。你对完美的真相了解得越多,你就对此越清晰,就越明白他们所说的只是表象,也就越有能力观照它。但那需要你对真相的了悟,真相就是存在,存在就是表象的根源。

Q: Well, you say exactly what I read but I have not had the realization of it.
问:你说的我读过,但是无法领会。

Lester: Because you are so much with the apparency as being real. It makes it extremely difficult to see the absolute Perfection that actually is, here and now. If you've read Goldsmith, I guess that what I'm saying is very familiar to you. However, you must discover the real You in order to discover the apparency of the world.
答:因为你太把表象当真了。这会阻碍你在此时此地看到绝对的完美。如果你读过戈德史密斯的书,可能会对我所说的比较清楚。但是,为了发现世界只是表象,你必须发现真正的你。

Q: Yes.
问:是

Lester: Let's take the snake and the rope idea, have you heard that? We see a rope on the road at dusk; we think it's a snake. The moment we think it's a snake, we're very involved in fear and want protection from this snake. There's quite an involvement so long as we think it's a snake. Now the reality is the rope; the illusion is the snake, and that is compared to the world. The world is the snake; the reality (the rope) is just behind it and is the basis for it. So long as we keep looking at the illusion of the world we do not see the reality of it. It requires getting quiet enough with oneself to see the Reality, the basic Reality being "I Am That I Am. We are that infinite Beingness of the world. And what is required is quieting the mind enough so that this infinite Beingness that we are is self-obvious.
答:让我们拿蛇和草绳的寓言来打比方,你听过吗?我们在泥路上看到根绳,却以为是条蛇。当我们认为是条蛇的那一刻,我们被卷进恐惧中,想着要保护自己。而实际上只是根绳,蛇只是假象,这跟这个世界的情况类似。世界是蛇,真相躲在世界的后面,是世界的根基。只要我们继续看着世界这个幻觉,就不会看到它的真相。必须变得非常安静,才能看见真相,看见“我是我所是”。我们是这个世界的无限存在。只要足够安静,无限的存在自会显现。

When you discover that you are a perfect Being, then you will know it. When you see your real Self, then you see that the Perfection that you are is omnipresent. And this Perfection is the rope, wrongly seen as the snake. So what is necessary is to stick to this path, meditate, dive within, dig within until you see the Reality of you. When you see the Reality of you, you'll see the Reality and perfection of the world. And although it now looks like many bodies and much separation, when you see the Truth, you'll see an absolute Oneness wherever you look. You'll see nothing but you wherever you look. You'll see that this whole world is in your mind. You'll see it's your universe. You created it just as you create a world and people in your night dream-world. So, to sum it up, you're in a very difficult situation because of your profession but that doesn't make it impossible. If your wish to discover the Truth is strong enough, you'll see it.
当你发现你是完美的存在时,你就会知道它。当你看到你的真我时,你就会明白你所是的完美无处不在。完美就是草绳,却被误读成蛇。所以你要做的是在这条路上坚持下去,持续冥想,不断深入,深入,直到看清你的真相。当你看到你的真相时,你就看到了这个世界的完美真相。虽然现在看起来是无数的身体和分离,但当你看到真相时,不管你往哪看,看到的都是绝对的“一”,看到的都是你。你会明白这整个世界都在你的头脑里,这是你的宇宙,你创造了它,就像你在夜梦中创造世界和人一样。总而言之,因为你职业的关系,你的情况比较困难,但也不是没有可能。如果你对发现真相的渴望足够强烈,你就会看到它。

Q: When you see it and that so-called "ill" patient comes to you, you don't see that at all; you just see Perfection?
问:当你看到它时,而所谓的病人来找你,你完全看不到病人,只看得到完美?

Lester: Yes. By your knowing he is perfect, you help him drop the image of illness that he holds in his mind. If people come to me and tell me of body ailments, I dont see the ailments; I don't hear the ailments. As they're telling it to me I'm mentally saying, "You are perfect." You can do this as well.
答:是的。如果你知道他是完美的,就能帮他摆脱他头脑中所执着的病态形象。如果人们来找我,跟我说他们病了,我看不到疾病,也听不到疾病,我会在头脑中说:“你是完美的”。你也可以这么做。

Q: And you're speaking of the perfection of the spirit.
问:你是说他们的灵魂是完美的?

Lester: I'm speaking of the perfection of the person I'm talking to. The sick body is an illusion. The person is real.
答:我说的是这个人是完美的。病体只是假象,而人是真实的。

Q: You mean the twisted
问:你是说病态的身体?

Lester: The distorted body is an illusion. But until you see it, it doesn't seem that way. Take a mirage on a desert where we see water in the mirage. If we never check it, it always seems to be water to us. If we go over to the spot and discover it is sand, from that point on we know the water is a mirage. The next time we see the mirage, we still see the water, but with this great difference: we know the water to be an illusion. Until we discover the reality of the body and the world, we are looking at an illusion as real. Discover the real you, your Beingness, and only then can you know the reality of the body and world.
答:病态的身体是假象。但是只有你知道时,才不会被假象所蒙蔽。以沙漠中的海市蜃楼打比方。如果我们不去一探究竟,就会一直把它看成是水。但如果我们走过去,走到那个地方,发现那不过是沙子,从那时候起我们就会知道水只是海市蜃楼。下一次我们看到海市蜃楼,我们眼前的依然是水,但是我们知道水是假象。除非我们看到了躲在身体和世界背后的真相,否则就依然把假象当真。去发现真实的你,你的存在,只有到那时,你才会知道身体和世界的真相。

Q: In dealing with a patient, if I see the Perfection, that helps me. By seeing the Perfection, am I helping the patient?
问:在诊治病人时,如果我看到完美,那将帮助我。通过看见完美,我是否也帮助了病人?

Lester: To the degree that we know the Perfection of the other person, we support the other person in knowing his Perfection. To the degree that he accepts it, is the degree of his healing. When these faith healings or instantaneous healings happen, it's because the one who had the sickness within him sees the perfection, and there's an instantaneous healing.
答:通过知道对方的完美,我们给予了对方以支持。他越能接受,疗愈则越容易发生。当瞬间的疗愈发生时,那是因为病人看到了完美。

I can't have a sick body without having a mental picture of sickness. It's impossible to hold anything in the body that's not in the mind. The body is composed of carbohydrates, minerals, etc. It is only matter. It has no intelligence. We are the intelligence; we image and hold the life of the body. It's impossible to be sick without holding that sick picture in our minds of course, unconsciously. If it were conscious, we would correct it immediately. Being unconscious, it's difficult, because we are not looking at it.
如果头脑中没有病态的画面,身体就不可能生病。头脑中没有的,身体不可能会有。身体由碳水化合物、矿物质等构成,那些只是物质,没有智力。但我们是智性的,我们想象并保持身体的生命。头脑中若没病态画面,身体就不可能生病,当然,这些画面是在无意识层面。如果浮到显意识,我们就能立即纠正它。因为是无意识的,我们看不到它,所以比较难于纠正。

Have you seen spiritual healings? Have you seen so called "miracles"?
你有没看到过灵疗?看到到所谓的“奇迹”?

问:看过到

Lester: Well, then you know it is possible. It's done simply by the individual, who's running the body, mentally changing things, that's all. The instant we change the mind - picture, the body changes. But again, because the sick picture is unconscious, is the reason it's difficult.
答:那么你就知道那是可能的。仅仅需要身体的掌控者在头脑中改变一些东西,疗愈就发生了,就这么简单。我们改变头脑画面的瞬间,身体也随之改变。但是,因为病态的画面躲在无意识中,这让改变有些困难。

Q: How can we become, first, aware of our unconsciousness and make it conscious, and secondly, how can we help the mind visualize much more perfectly that which we wish if we do not know Perfection ourselves?
问:我们如何才能觉知到无意识,让它成为显意识?另外,如果我们自己不知道完美,那么如何帮助头脑想象更多我们所希冀的完美?

Lester: To become aware of our subconscious we must engage ourselves in the practice of honest introspection. The more we turn our attention within, the more we become a ware of our subconscious thoughts. When we become aware of any subconscious thought, we are able to do what we want with it as it is now on the conscious plane. The more we practice this, the more proficient we become.
答:要变得对潜意识有所觉知,我们必须练习诚实的内省。我们越把焦点往内,就越能觉察到潜意识念头。当我们能觉察到任何一个潜意识念头时,就有能力掌控它,因为它现在已经在显意识层面。要多加练习,所谓熟能生巧。

We get to know the Perfection by looking in the direction of where the Perfection is. The Perfection is in here where we are, where the "I" of us is. So, first, we have to direct our attention inwardly; we have to pose the question, "What am I?" until the answer comes. When the answer comes, you know, and you know you know. And to get the answer to "What am I?" it's necessary to still the thoughts. The thoughts are the noise blanketing the Truth. The thoughts are concepts of limitation and there are many of them constantly bombarding us.
通过专注于完美所在,我们得以知道完美。完美就在此地,“我”所在的地方。所以首先,我们必须向内聚焦,必须提出“我是什么”的问题,直到答案自行呈现。当答案出现时,你就会知道你已经知道。为了获得“我是什么”的答案,必须让念头静止。念头是掩盖真相的噪音,是不断轰炸我们的限制性信念。

Q: Yes, yes, when I've sat quietly I've had this experience. How can you make the mind quiet?
问:是的是的,当我安静地坐下来时,我体验过。你是怎样让头脑安静的呢?

Lester: Intense and persistent desire to discover what you are. When your interest in knowing what you are becomes stronger than your interest in this world and body, then your thoughts of the world and body are quieted and you discover that you are not the mind I that the mind is an instrument you set up and is other than you. Then you are in control of your mind. Intense and persistent desire is the key.
答:强烈且持久地渴望发现真相。当你对知道你是什么的兴趣强于你对世界和身体的兴趣时,有关世界和身体的念头就会安静下来,你就能发现你不是头脑,头脑只是你所制造的工具,头脑并非你。那样你就能控制你的头脑。所以,强烈而持久的渴望是关键。

Q: The reason I asked this is because I've come to a point in my life where I've made it real for me that nothing that happens in my life that is bad or good is outside myself. In other words, I create this If something is wrong. I originated it. I'm responsible for my life; I'm creating my life from moment to moment. Now I've come to this. I accept it. I take full responsibility, but I'm stuck. I've seen this, but now I want to go beyond this. I want to break the barrier you see what I mean?
问:我之所以问这个问题,是因为在我现今的生活中,我确认了发生在我身上或好或坏的事都不是在我之外的。换句话说,如果出什么事是因为我创造了它。我对我的生活负有责任,一刻不停地创造着我的生活。但现在我虽接受了它,为它负起责任,但却卡住了。我看到了这一点,但现在我想超越它,想突破障碍。你明白我的意思吗?

Lester: Yes, you want to go further. Taking full responsibility is an excellent means of growing, because you will get to see your mastership; you will get to see that whatever is happening to you, you created.
答:是的。你想走得更远。完全负责是成长的绝佳手段,因为你会因此而知道你的主人身份,知道你创造了发生在你身上的任何事。

Q: Oh! Yes! Yes! Definitely, I agree.
问:是的是的!完全同意

Lester: All right, you first become master over matter and body is part of matter, then you become master over mind - now this is the part you want.
答:好。首先你要成为物质和身体的主人,然后成为头脑的主人,这就是你现在想要的。

Q: Right.
问:对

Lester: When we are master over mind, then we are a full Master. So you keep on until you gain that mastership. In the Eastern teachings they call this tapas, or discipline. Mastering the mind is consciously changing your likes and your dislikes; walking out into the cold and not minding it; walking into a high temperature and humidity and feeling comfortable; having pain in the body and not being bothered by it.
答:当我们成为头脑的主人时,我们就完全做主了。所以你要继续走下去,直到获得主人的身份。在东方的教导中,他们将其称为苦行。掌控头脑就是在意识层面改变你的喜好。走在严寒中,却毫不在意;身处湿热环境,却感到舒服;身体异常疼痛,却不为所动。

Q: That's conscious suffering?
问:那是有意识的受苦

Lester: No, you don't have to suffer when you can do this. When you know you're not the body and the body pains, you know the body is in pain but it just doesn't bother you. Just as when someone else's body hurts, you do not feel it because you do not identify with it. If you would identify with that other body, you would feel the pain of it.
答:当你能做到时,就不必受苦了。如果你知道你不是这具身体,即使身体疼痛,你也知道只是身体在痛,但你却丝毫不受影响。就像别人的身体在痛一样,你是感觉不到的,因为你不认同它。如果你认同其它身体,你就会感觉到它的疼痛。

Q: Yes, I understand that. I've come to a point where my body might be hurting me and I say, "My body is hurting," but in my mind, I feel good; this is what I mean, I feel good. I had tremendous disorder this past week; I misplaced a few things and I went through such a mess and I was observing myself constantly, but behind the whole thing there was something that was always - you know, O.K.
问:是。现在的我虽然身体会痛,我会说是身体在痛,但在心里,我却感觉很好。过去一周我的身体有些不适,生活因此而陷入混乱,但是我不断地观照自己,发现在这一切的背后,始终有一种平安存在。

Lester: Always O.K. All right. There's a well-beingness behind the whole thing.
答:是的,一切的背后始终有平安存在。

Q: Right, now how do I get to it and hold it?
问:我如何得到它并保持它呢?

Lester: By continuing to do it you develop it more and more until someday it remains permanently. You'll have complete mastery over the mind and then you're a Master. Are you your mind?
答:持续地内观,直到你永久地待在平安里。你会完全地掌控头脑,成为头脑的主人。你是你的头脑吗?

Q: Am I my mind? My answer to that is partly intellectual and partly feelings and I think that no. I am not my mind, but I am the life behind it.
问:我是我的头脑吗?我的答案部分来自智力,部分来自感觉,结果是“不”。我不是我的头脑,而是头脑背后的生命。

Lester: Yes, that is the right attitude to take. The mind is a composite of thoughts. Who thinks the thoughts? You do, see. So you are other than the thoughts if you are thinking the thoughts. Continue what you're doing; continue working to master the mind. The more you do it, the more you will see that you are not the mind; the more you will see what you really are.
答:对,那才是正确的态度。头脑由念头组成。谁在思考念头?你。所以如果你在思考念头,你就不是念头。持续地练习,直到彻底地掌控头脑。你做得越多,你就越能明白你不是这个头脑,也越能看清你的本然。

You've got a wonderful method. Take full responsibility, then work to master the mind. If you can have pain in the body and not mind it by saying, "I am not the body," and the pain gets to be dull. What you are actually doing is moving out of that body. You're moving your center of consciousness out of the body. Most of us put our center of consciousness right within the body and we are imprisoned by it. But it is possible to operate the body from outside the body and this is what we should do.
你的方法很棒。负起全责,致力于成为头脑的主人。如果你身体疼痛,跟自己说“我不是这身体”,你就不会介意疼痛,疼痛也就得以减轻。你所做的是从身体里出来,把你的意识中心从身体里挪出来。我们大多数人都把意识中心置于身体内,这样就会被身体所囚禁。但是从身体之外来运作身体是有可能的,这是我们需要做的。

We should see the body as other than we. Then, as a puppet, move it around. And this practice will get you to the full knowingness that the body and mind are external to you and are at your command. And when you see this strongly enough you'll throw the mind out; you'll work in the realm of omniscience, which is just behind the mind. You won't need to think any more. Everything will be known and perfectly in tune. Every action will be a right action because you'll be initiating it from omniscience, which is perfect. The mind is imperfect because it takes tiny bits of omniscience and lets them filter through it.
我们应该把身体视为不同于我们自己,把身体看成是木偶,这样就能够从身体里出来。这项练习能让你彻底了悟身体和头脑是在你之外,并受你控制。如果你足够清晰,你就能把头脑扔出去,在头脑之后的全知层次运作。你再也无需思考。你知道一切,并且一切都完美和谐。每一个行动都是正确的行动,因为是从全知层次开启。头脑是不完美的,因为它只用了一丁点的全知,过滤掉了很多全知。

Am I answering your question?
我回答了你的问题吗?

Q: Yes, you are. The thing, I guess, that has stopped me is my desire to experience supposedly some of the psychic phenomena that come with development. In my studying and reading I became interested in astral projection, or the ability to see the aura, because I was a doubting Thomas. But, something in me has grown that needs no proof but still I would love to experience just for the sake of experiencing one of these things.
问:是的。我想障碍我的是我对体验一些神秘现象的渴望。我通过阅读知道了灵体飞行,还得知有人能够看到气场,我对这些很感兴趣,但又有所怀疑。我很想体验一下这些东西,哪怕一个也好。

Lester: Getting interested in these psychic powers is a wrong approach. Being interested in the powers one might develop the powers. Then using the powers without having your understanding up to them, you will misuse them. You will use them too selfishly and they'll boomerang and hurt you, your growth, and the powers, causing you to lose the powers. This happens to all psychic people who develop beyond their level of understanding. So I suggest that you develop your understanding until all the powers naturally open up to you, and then if you choose to use them, you'll use them rightly and you won't be hurt.
答:对神通感兴趣是一个错误的方向。它虽然能够让你发展一些神通,但是倘若你没有相应的智慧,就会滥用它们。你会很自我地使用它们,并且会伤到你自己,你的成长,最终还会导致你失去它们。看看那些一味发展神通但却不提升自己智慧的人,都是这样的结果。所以我建议你先提升自己的智慧,那些超能力会自然地发展出来,到那时如果你再使用它们,就会以正确的方式,并且不会伤到自己。

Someday we all go back to recognizing that we are all powerful, that all the powers are ours, and they happen with no effort. When you try to develop these powers it's extremely difficult because you need to use effort, right?
总有一天,我们所有人都会认识到我们是无所不能的,所有的能力都是我们的,无需任何努力。如果你试着发展它们,会非常困难,因为你需要努力才能发展它们,不是吗?

Q: Right.
问:对

Lester: The state in which all powers exist is the effortless state. And the reason for that is it's the ego concept with its concept of limitation that requires effort. In omniscience, omnipotence we need no effort. If we are the all powerful Self, there is no effort needed. It's also in the idea of letting go and letting God. When we let go of our little ego- self, then we can let any miracle be, and it is instantly effected without effort, by just letting go and letting it be. Does that make sense?
答:全能所在的层次是无需努力的层次,因为正是小我的限制才需要努力。在全知、全能的层次,我们无需任何努力。如果我们是无所不能的真我,那就无需努力。全能也意味着放手,让上帝来接手。当我们释放我们的小我,就能让奇迹不费吹灰之力地立即发生,只是放手,顺其自然。我说的有道理吗?

Q: Yes, very much so.
问:是的,很有道理。

Lester: So developing powers isn't something we should strive for. And when they do come, should we get interested in powers, then we are interested in the external, illusory world. Powers are simply taking the external material world and working it short cut. We work the world miraculously just by eliminating time, effecting things instantaneously.
答:所以我们不要求神通。如果是那样,当真的获得神通时,我们就会沉迷于此,那意味着我们会更加沉迷于这外在的虚幻世界。神通只是用来对付外在的物质世界,让想要的东西都信手拈来。只是消除时间,让想要的在瞬间发生。

Q: When you say you picture a perfect body, what do you picture as a perfect body?
问:你说要想象一个完美的身体,那你是想象什么来当作一个完美的身体?

Lester: Well. I never suggested that you picture a perfect body. That's picturing the perfect trap and prison. There is no better prison than this physical body. However, if you're going to image yourself as a body, image a perfect body, an ideal body, completely free from pain, distortion, imbalance, etc. Can you picture that? It's hard for you because you've experienced so much imperfection in body, but you can do it.
答:我从不会建议去想象一个完美的身体,那是在想象完美的陷阱和监狱。没有比物理身体更好的监狱了。但是,如果你要把自己想象成一具身体,一具完美、理想的身体,完全地摆脱疼痛、紊乱、失衡等等,你能想象出来吗?这对你来说有些难,因为你的这具身体已经体验了那么多的不完美,但是你仍然可以做到。

Q: I have personal problems and if I could be just a little specific I might get past this point. I had a patient yesterday who is a Jehovah's Witness, who would not allow blood to be given him. They did the surgery to supposedly save his life and through out the surgery, which was at least three times longer because of complications, he lost at least half of his blood volume, which is close to the point of no return. I am in surgery taking care of this patient.
问:我有一些个人问题,想说得具体一点。昨天我有个病人,他是耶和华见证会的教徒,他们不允许被输血。我们没办法,给他做了不输血的手术,假设能挽回他的生命。整个手术过程花费了比平常多三倍的时间,因为实在是太复杂了。他失掉了至少一半的血量,生命岌岌可危。我参与了这次手术。

Lester: Is it your responsibility?
答:这是你的责任吗?

Q: Yes. I have the problem of thinking. "Well, it's his business; if he wants to die, let him die." But I can't do that. Am I doing a wrong thing by using my desire? All I said was, "God, you take care of him and I'll just be your helper." That's what I did.
问:是的,如果我想:那是他的事,如果他想死,就让他死吧。但是我不能那样做。这样的想法,是不是错了?所以我说:“上帝啊,你照顾他吧,我来做你的助手。”我就是那样做的。

Lester: If you did that, it works, doesnt it?
答:如果你那样做了,有用是吧?

Q: It does work. Am I imposing my will on anyone when I do that?
问:是的。但我那样做时,是否强加了自己的意志?

Lester: Not when you let go and let God, you're not.
答:不。当你放手,让上帝来接手时,你没有强加自己的意志。

Q: I don't want to impose my desires on these people.
问:我不想把自己的意愿强加在病人身上。

Lester: You are not imposing your will when you let go and let God. If you can do that, you're a great, great doctor.
答:当你放手,让上帝来接手时,就不是在强加自己的意志。如果你能做到这点,你就是个很棒的医生。

Q: Thank you, now I want to find out if I am doing that?
问:谢谢。现在我想知道我是否让上帝来接手了。

Lester: You know by experience. That man could survive even if he lost all his blood, if you let God take care of it. Everything is possible to God.
答:看结果如何。如果你让上帝来接手,即使这个人失去了全部的血,也依然能够存活。对上帝来说,一切皆有可能。

Q: That's what I did. I don't know how to pray. I don't know how to say the prayer for this patient.
问:我这么做了。只是不知如何祈祷,如何为这位病人说祈祷文。

Lester: Yes you do, your prayer is "Whatever is best for him should be." The prayer is there all the time; you don't have to voice it.
答:你知道怎么祈祷,你的祈祷文是:“只要对他是最好的,什么都可以。”祈祷文一直都在,你不需要说出来。

Q: That's what I've said and I didn't know if it were sufficient.
问:我那么说了,但不知道是否充分。

Lester: It's sufficient. The prayer is there whether you voice it or not. He's alive, isn't he?
答:那样说可以了,很充分。不管你说还是不说出来,祈祷文一直都在。他还活着,是吧?

问:是的

Lester: When a person decides to die, no one but no one is going to keep him alive. We can't keep anyone here who has really decided to leave. And you've seen the opposite where the body has had very little chance of surviving yet the person lived. See, it's the individual who's running the body who really makes the decision. We can only guide and support them.
答:如果一个人决定死去,谁都拦不了他。你现在看到的是一个人的身体存活几率很低,但那个人还是活着。所以,真正作出决定的是掌管身体的那个人。我们只能给予他们一些引导和支持。

Q: Is there a subconscious desire to leave?
问:是否在潜意识中有离开的意愿?

Lester: Yes. Also, we all have preset the time when we're going to leave.
答:是的。我们都预设了死期。

Q: Oh, we've already preset it. Can we change that presetting?
问:哦,我们都预设了死期。那我们能更改吗?

Lester: No, but you can transcend it. When you transcend it, you do not die. You consciously and by choice leave the body in a manner that you choose.
答:不能,但你可以超越它。当你超越它时,你就不会死去。你可以有意识地、自愿地离开身体,并以自己选择的形式。

You can't change the karma of the body. That's a law we set up and it goes on and on. In trying to work out karma, we are creating karma. The only thing we can do is rise above it. When we get above it, if we want a body, we can make a hundred bodies. But when you get above it, you're not that foolish to limit yourself into a little physical body. The most extreme limitation that you can impose upon yourself is the state we call physical. And when you get above it, there's no need for it. You've had your lesson. If you want a body, you'll use an astral body which moves around instantaneously and if it is damaged, you will instantly straighten it out.
你无法改变身体的业力。那是法则,一直存在。想要消除业力,结果却造了新业。我们唯一能做的就是超越业力。当业力被超越后,如果我们想要身体,我们可以造出100具身体。但超越业力后,我们不会再愚蠢到用一具小小的物理身体来限制自己。你能强加给自己的最大限制就是物理身体。超越业力后,你就不再需要身体,因为你的功课已经过了。如果你想要身体,可以使用能在瞬间移动的灵体,那样的话如果身体被毁掉,你就可以在瞬间出体。

When you get above the physical body, unless there's a reason, and there could be, for you to maintain one, you won't maintain a physical body. So, to answer your question, you can't change a preset course. But you can get above it where the body becomes like a puppet to you.
当你超越物理身体,除非对你而言有理由继续使用身体(而且很有可能),你是不会再使用物理身体的。所以,你问题的答案就是,你不能改变你之前预设的。但你可以超越它,让身体成为你的木偶。

Everything in the physical is cause and effect, action and reaction, and this is called karma, the law of compensation. When we know this it makes life easy because we do not fight it. Now this can help you in your profession. Everything is going to be exactly as it has been predetermined by us. We can't change anything in this life. We can just change our attitude toward it.
物理世界的一切都是围绕着原因和结果,行动和反应,这被称为业力。当我们知道业力时,生活会变得容易,因为我们不再与之对抗。清楚这一点,能够对你们的医生职业有所帮助。一切都按照我们预先设定的在运转,无法改变。我们能改变的只有态度。

However, there is a free choice. It is to identify with this physical body or to identify with our real Self; that's the free choice. When you identify with your real Self, everything is perfect. When you identify with the body, you necessarily subject yourself to untold body misery. Worldly life necessitates pounds of misery for every ounce of pleasure. But we're so steeped in the misery we don't know really how much misery we're in. We reach a tolerance point at which we can tolerate very much. I guess you know that from your experience.
然而,你可以自由地做选择。是认同这具物理身体呢还是认同你的真我?当你认同你的真我时,一切都是完美的。但当你认同身体时,你就会受制于身体所带来的诸多痛苦。世俗生活需要为一丁点的快乐支付大量的痛苦。但当我们沉浸在痛苦中时,我们不知道痛苦到底有多深。我们来到了一个忍受的阶段,在这个阶段我们要忍受很多东西,你们应该知道我在说什么。

So the thing to do is to properly identify with the infinite Beingness that you are. Try to accept the physical state as an illusion until you actually see it that way. When you see it that way, you see it as a game, and you play that game knowing that it's only a game.
所以你要做的是认同你所是的无限存在。试着把物理世界当作幻觉,直到你彻底地看清它。那样你就会把它看成是一场游戏,你知道那只是游戏并乐在其中。

Now all these things cannot be done intellectually; you have to experience this knowledge. If you accept anything I say just because I say it, you're just harming yourself; you're working on hearsay. You must experience this yourself; you must prove it out yourself. Then it becomes your knowledge and is useable. The only thing I can do is to point out the direction, the way to get this knowledge.
你无法在智力上完成它,你只能亲证它。如果你是因为我这么说就相信它的话,这对你只会有害无利,因为你把道听途说给当真了。你必须亲自去验证,那样它才会成为你的智慧,并为你所用。我唯一能做的就是指出方向,告诉你们如何才能得到它。

Q: Other than what you've told us tonight, how can you heal yourself except with realization?
问:我想换一个话题,你是如何疗愈自己的?

Lester: To relate things relatively, if a person can spiritually heal himself, he should; it's instantaneous. If he can't, he should do it mentally; it's from instantaneous to quick. If he can't do it mentally, he must do it physically; he must go to a doctor. So we use that which is available to us. I suggest to people that they see doctor s because that's the level of healing that they need and it will help them. Doctors are necessary, as necessary as they are today. You wouldn't have this large medical field if it weren't necessary to help those whom the field is helping.
答:如果一个人能在灵性层面疗愈自己,那就在灵性层面做,疗愈会在瞬间发生。如果他不能,那就在心智层面做,疗愈也会很快,有时也能在瞬间完成。如果无法在心智层面做,那就只能在物理层面,也就是去看医生。所以我们要选择对自己有用的方式。我建议人们去看医生,是因为他们需要这个层面的疗愈,那会帮到他们。医生是必需的,就如当今所呈现的那样,否则它不会成为一个庞大的产业。

Q: I've read in so many writings that the state of celibacy is necessary for realization. Is this true?
问:我看过很多资料,都说独居对开悟是必需的。你认为呢?

Lester: This thing we call happiness is merely the infinite Beingness that we are experiencing to more or less of a degree. The real Self we are is infinite joy. And if we would take it only directly from where it is, that's all we would have. But we miserly take it in tiny amounts through external means by assuming that we need something; we are not whole; we are not complete; we need something out there to make ourselves complete; and we create a want, a lack, which, when we fulfil it, the thoughts for it drop away, and when our thoughts drop away we remain at that moment more in our real Self. And that's what is called happiness, joy.
答:所谓的幸福只是我们所经验的无限存在。我们所是的真我就是无限的喜悦。如果从幸福的所在之地获得幸福,那我们将会一直拥有幸福。但是我们却试图从外界获取它,那样我们得到的幸福只是微乎其微。我们假设自己需要一些东西,我们不是完整的,不是圆满的,我们只有从外面获得一些东西才有可能使自己圆满。于是我们创造了想要,创造了匮乏,当欲望被满足,相应的念头就会离开。当念头离开的那一刻,我们依然处在真我中。那就是所谓的幸福、喜悦。

So, any time we are seeking joy in the world we are fooling ourselves into thinking it's out there, creating a need for it, satisfying it and feeling a bit of pleasure, which is only a relief from the agony of a desire. But we are trapping ourselves into thinking that the thing out there gave it to us.. What we did was to still the thoughts for it, create enough mental quietude to allow the Self to be a little more, and that's what happiness is. Now we have to give up all that seeking for joy externally. So it is not only sex, but it is everything out there that we credit as giving us happiness. Point one.
所以,每次我们向外寻求幸福,我们都是在自欺欺人,以为幸福在外面,于是创造了需要,想尽办法获得满足,感受到些微的幸福,而那仅仅是因为减轻了一点欲望所带来的痛苦。此外,我们还以为那点幸福是外面的东西所带来的。所以,我们要做的是让想要什么的念头静止,让头脑足够安静,以便让真我显现,而那才是真正的幸福。我们必须放弃外在的寻求,不仅仅是性,还包括所有我们误以为能够给我们带来快乐的东西。这是第一点。

Point two. Giving it up and intensely wanting it can be as mentally disturbing as having it. What we have to do is let go of the desire for it, which seems impossible for most of us. So the best thing to do is, rather than fight it, be moderate and keep digging for the Truth until someday we get the understanding of what that joy was that we were having in sex. And then we see that we are always in a state of joy that's higher than anything that sex ever gave us and it's no problem to let go of it. Then, if you try to enjoy through sex, instead of it giving you joy, it takes a bit of it a way, because you're limiting it through the sex act. So the main thing is be moderate as much as you can; stay away from it as much as you can, and as you get your realizations you'll get to a place where you'll let the whole thing go because you've got the joy all the time that you were trying to get through sex.
第二点:放弃性,以及强烈地渴望性,都会如拥有它那般让头脑陷入混乱。我们要做的是释放对它的渴望,虽然对我们大多数人而言不大可能。所以最好的做法是,与其同性对抗,不如适可而止,更多地去挖掘真相,直到某天我们明白性所带来的幸福到底是什么。那时我们就能发现我们一直处在比性高潮更愉悦的状态中。如果那时你还想要性快感,不仅无法让你快乐,反而还拿走了一些快乐,因为性局限了快乐。所以,尽可能地在性方面适可而止,甚至不再需要性,那么随着你的觉醒,你就会放开所有的一切,因为你已经得到了永恒的幸福,而在这之前你却苦苦从性中寻找。

Now the pleasure we get from sex is merely being more aware of our Self by the stilling of the thoughts. There are more suppressed desires and thoughts over the many lifetimes on sex than any other thing in life, so that when we satisfy ourselves sexually, we still the greatest number of subconscious thoughts.
让头脑安静,更多地觉知到真我,你也一样能获得性所带来的愉悦。在无数的前世中,性压抑要多于对其它欲望的压抑,所以当我们通过性来满足自己,无数的潜意识念头得以静止。

Q: You mean we have brought thoughts into this life from past lives too? And we have to quiet all of them? Mama Mia!
问:你是说我们今生从过去世中带了很多念头过来?我们必须让它们全部安静下来?我的天啊!

Lester: Eventually you get to the place where you can drop the whole remainder of the mind. To sum it up, celibacy does not give realization. However, you won't get realization without it and also the dropping of all desire. But as you grow it gets easier and you reach a point where it's very easy to let go of sex. It's silly to tell someone to let go of sex who's so involved in it that he can't. A person like that has to be lifted to the point where he is able to let go of it. I guess there's another reason why people are down on sex. Originally we created bodies mentally. In the Garden of Eden we decided to do it the way the animals were doing it. And we got caught up in that. And it's a mess.
答:最终你都会把头脑中剩余的念头给释放掉。总之,独居无法保证开悟。但是如果不独居,不释放欲望,也无法开悟。但是随着你的成长,释放欲望会变得容易,包括性欲。告诉某个仍然很享受性的人释放性欲是很傻的,因为他无法释放,但是他必须要到达能够释放的阶段。人们沉迷于性的另一个原因是人类最初在是头脑中创造身体,在伊甸园时期决定也像动物那样创造身体(繁殖),所以我们就陷入性中而无法自拔。

We are now on the way up. We'll reach a state where again we'll let go of the animal way of procreation and two physical beings will get together with one astral being and create a third physical body into a family. And when we do it that way we don't lose our memory of the past. And someday we return to that, here on earth.
现在我们是在往上走,所以最终我们会释放掉动物的繁殖方式,回到最初的那种方式,即两个身体和一个灵体创造第三个身体,以组成一个家庭。当我们那样做时,我们不会失去过往的记忆。终有一天我们会回到那种方式,而且就在我们的地球上。

And so, desire for sex is a thing that has really run us down lower than anything else. And unconsciously the race knows it and makes it evil. It's such a stupid approach we have to sex; "its evil,"-and yet we all come in that way. But people don't see the overall reason why and therefore distort it. Eating food is evil if having sex is evil. The evil thing is creating lack and then a desire for something, and keeping ourselves bogged down in this delusion. So I see food as evil as sex, if either one of them be evil. The thing to do is to attain the desirelessness state. No desire, no needs, and then you are in the happiest state.
所以,性欲相比其它的欲望,更拖我们后腿。在无意识层面人类知道这点,所以把性宣扬得很邪恶。“性是邪恶的”,这实在很愚蠢,而我们还都这么认为。但是人们看不到原因,因此更加扭曲性。如果性是邪恶的,那么吃饭也是邪恶的。邪恶的东西创造匮乏,从而创造欲望,让我们始终陷在错觉中。所以如果性和吃饭中有一个是邪恶的,那么我认为吃饭和性一样邪恶。我们要做的是到达无欲的境界,那样你就处在极乐中。

Q: When I have nothing to do the rest of the day I ask myself, "Well, what am I going to do? Want to go to a movie? No, I don't want to go to a movie. Want to go visit? No, I don't want to go visit." I don't want to do anything; so I force myself to do something to fill my time because what am I going to do, sit?
问:每天闲下来时,我问自己:“要干吗?去看电影吗?不,不想去看电影。去外面晃晃吗?不,不想去外面。”我什么都不想做,但因为“我要干吗”的念头,所以我强迫自己做点什么,以打发剩下的时间,比如坐下来?

Lester: Yes, and dig into yourself to learn more of what you are. The more you learn what you are, the happier you will be and therefore your restlessness will drop away. And this can be a joy beyond anything in the world.
答:是的,去挖掘“你是什么”。你越清楚你是什么,你就越快乐,你的坐立不安也会因此而离开。这样的幸福超过了这世间的一切。

Q: Then it's not necessary to be coming back and coming back? One can do it in one lifetime?
问:那样就没必要回来了?一个人能在一世中就做到吗?

Lester: Anyone can do it in one lifetime. This is a great advantage that we have that we are not aware of. There are a small percentage of the worlds in the universe as difficult and as gross as our world. And because it is so gross and it is so difficult, the incentives to get out of it are the greatest. Therefore we can go all the way back Home from where we came, all the way in to infinity, this lifetime.
答:每个人都能在一世中做到。这是我们的优势,只是我们不知道。这个宇宙中有小部分和我们的世界一样粗钝、艰难的世界。正因为它如此粗钝而艰难,我们想要脱离它的动机也是最强烈的。因此我们可以一路走回家,在此生回到我们的源头,直达无限。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:33 , Processed in 0.084416 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.