只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 6662|回复: 0

[资料方法] 《终极自由之路》19.如何助人

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-22 14:02:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
翻译:小粒子儿大天体

As we are approaching Christmastime again, I would like to say a word on love. As you know, the real love, the divine love, is a feeling of givingness with no expectation of receiving something for it in return. When we attain to this, we see and feel nothing but the most enthralling love everywhere and in everyone. We taste the sweetness of God and are effortlessly locked in harmony with Him. We are intoxicated with a joy that defies description.
随着圣诞的再次临近,我想谈谈“爱”这个字。如你所知,真正的神圣之爱,是不求回报的给予感。当我们达到那种境界时,我们看到并感受到的是无处不在的最迷人的爱。我们品尝着上帝的甜蜜,不费吹灰之力地堕入和谐之境,沉浸在难以言喻的喜悦中。

Loving God, loving All, loving everyone is the easiest and most natural way to attain full realization. It requires no give up, as it is an expanding of our inner feeling of love to encompass and embrace all, everyone, everything living. Expand your love, for your family, for your friends, for those of your country, for those of the entire world. Expand it until there is no more room for expansion and then remain eternally intoxicated and one with God!
爱上帝,爱一切,爱所有人,是达到觉醒的最容易且最自然的路径。无需舍弃,因为它是我们内在之爱的扩展,能触及一切,包容一切。扩展你的爱,为你的家人,为你的朋友,为你祖国的同胞,为全世界的人。扩展它,直到无法再扩展,然后待在那永恒的狂喜中,与上帝合一!

Love is basically an attitude. To express this attitude, we do so at Christmastime with greetings and gifts. As you give, do so from the bottom of your heart and discover hat it is the giver that is most blest. Having been away from you for sometime and knowing that you have been meeting and communing weekly, has anything come up that you might want me to clarify?
爱其实是一种态度。为了表达这种态度,我们在圣诞之际给出问候和礼物。当你给予的时候,发自内心地给予,你会发现给予者才是最幸福的。离开你们一段时间后,知道你们每周都会与人会面、交谈,现在你们有什么想要问我的吗?

Q: We just said what we individually thought, and in that way we reached for a better understanding and I think it helped.
问:我们刚刚分享了私人念头,那让我们更好地理解(reached for a better understanding),我认为很有用。

Lester: All right, reached for a better understanding, see if I can tie in there. We're moving toward a Goal that is unlimited. We must become totally free. We have been moving in ups and downs; and our lives have become much better and happier. Yet as we feel there is a distance to go, right? To date, as a group. I would say that you have mastered much of the principles as applied to life. You've learned how to let go of a certain amount of limitation; you Ive learned to accept the positive; you've learned to accept the power of thought; you've learned that you are the creator in your life; and of course the thing that goes along with that is that you have increased your capacity to love. As we expand our consciousness, our love automatically increases. Likewise, as our love increases, so does our understanding and wisdom, have so far gained are not all- satisfying; that even though life has become happier, it still isn't full, complete. Anyone take any issue with me so far?
答: 嗯,更好的理解,我们就来谈谈这个。我们的目标是无限存在。我们必须完全自由。我们在这条路上摸索着,一路跌跌撞撞,生活开始变得更好更幸福。但却始终觉得与目标还有距离,是吧?到目前为止,作为一个团体,我想说随着你们将这些法则应用于生活,你们对这些法则已熟悉了不少。你们已经学会了如何释放一些限制,学会了接受正面的念头,接受念头的力量,并且知道了你就是生活的创造者,当然随之而来的是爱的能力的提升。随着意识的扩展,我们的爱也会自动地增加。同样地,随着爱的增加,理解和智慧也随之提升,但是却无法完全满足,即使生活变得幸福,但却依然不圆满。现在有什么要问的吗?

Q: Not a bit.
问:很多

Lester: All right, the path we're on is from here on until we make the goal, -total Freedom. That's the first point I'd like to make. Second, we can do this in this lifetime! Generally it takes many, many lifetimes for the great majority of those seeking to make it. However, we can do it this lifetime, for two reasons: First, we are an unusual group, i.e., rare are the ones wanting this quickest, most direct way. Second, we have the right direction to make it this lifetime. Then, if we ever come back in the future it will be by choice, not by necessity. Those of us who very much want to help others might come back just to help others. But that's a matter of individual choice. The main thing is to achieve the ultimate state.
答:好的。我们所走的这条路是从这里开始,直到完全的自由。这是我要强调的第一点。第二点是,我们此生就能达到!对很多有同样目标的人而言,通常需要很多世才能达到。但是,我们今生就能做到,原因有二:一、我们是一个非凡的团体,在这里的人都想要最快速、最直接的道路;二、我们有着正确的指引。另外,未来我们回到这里,可以自由选择,而不是必须回来。我们这里很想帮助他人的人可以回来提供帮助。但那只是个人选择的问题。我们的主要目标是到达终极之境。

Now, becoming master over life is really a basic and necessary step through which we learn that rather than victims in life, we are the masters. Then after we master the ways of making our environment the way we want it, we look beyond. No matter how happy we make our life, so long as its involved only in everyday living itself, it will never fully satisfy us because our rea1 nature is that of being infinite. Are there any questions on that?
成为生活的主人是非常基本且必要的一步,它能让我们明白我们不是生活的受害者,而是生活的主人。随着我们越来越精通如何改善自己的境况,我们看得更远。无论我们如何使自己生活得幸福,只要依然只涉及尘世生活,我们就无法感到完全满足,因为我们的真实本质是无限的。这方面还有什么问题吗?

Now I'll go into what I think should be our direction in the future. We must become more universal. We should let go of our own livingness to the point where we can live outwardly more for others. If we are universal beings, we must behave like universal beings. Every human being is me is the way we should You are me is the attitude ee should have towards other people.
现在我来谈谈我们未来的方向。我们必须更多地放眼全宇宙。应该释放对生计的执着,向外聚焦,更多地服务他人。如果我们是宇宙存有,那就必须表现得像个宇宙存有。每个人都是我,你就是我,是我们应该对他人抱持的态度。

I used the word attitude. We can't help people much by giving them things; there's just too much needed and we do not have it. But we can give them that which is much more than things. We can begin to give them the wisdom that we are getting. Our attitude should be one of wanting to help everyone who wants help.
我用的是“态度”这个词。助人不是给人们东西,因为人们需要的太多,而我们又给不了那么多。但是我们的给予可以超越物质。我们可以给他们我们正在获取的智慧。我们的态度应该是想要帮助每一个需要帮助的人。

Never help those who don't want it; that would be imposing on them. We should try to help just those who cross our path and ask us. We don't have to extend ourselves looking for people as they will just fall into our experience. They'll ask us questions and as we give them the answers, we'll find that certain people will feel that we are giving them the right answers, that we are helping them and they will ask for more. And it's really an obligation to help those who come to you sincerely seeking the right direction. Remember, You are me.
绝不要帮助不需要帮助的人,因为那是强加于人。我们应该帮助那些向我们寻求帮助的同道中人。不必刻意寻找需要帮助的人,他们自会进入我们的生活。他们会问我们问题,当我们给他们答案时,一些人会感觉我们给了他们正确的答案,我们帮到了他们,他们因此会提出更多的问题。帮助这些真诚地想要获得指引的人,是一种义务。记住,你就是我。

The irony is that we begin to live more expansively, thinking less of our little self and more of the other one, we really help ourselves. The worldly see it differently. They would probably interpret it as we helping the other one. But there is no other one to help but ourself, and we actually get the greatest benefit. By helping others we help ourselves toward the Goal. We will never make it unless we have an attitude of love and a feeling of compassion, of oneness with everyone, with a wish that they too know .what we know.
有趣的是,我们开始活得更加扩展,更少地考虑我们的小我,转而更多地考虑他人,实际上我们这是在帮助自己。但世人却并不这么认为。他们可能会将其解读为我们是在帮助他人。但除了自己,没有人需要帮助,我们自己才是最大的受益者。通过帮助他人,我们帮助自己实现目标。我们只有有爱的态度,有慈悲心,与每个人合一,希望他人知道我们所知道的,才能走向觉醒。

So, to repeat, we have gotten to the point where we have learned how to better control life and make it happier. Now we should try to make it happier for others who want it. This does not mean stopping our own growth; that we never do. We keep working for our own further growth, - by helping others. Any questions on that?
所以,再重复一次,我们必须先学会如何主导生活,让生活变得更幸福。之后帮助那些需要帮助的人,让他人也更幸福。这并不意味着放弃自身的成长,我们绝不能停止成长。通过帮助他人,让自己获得进一步的成长。还有问题吗?

Q: I feel that I have to work for a living and I've got to pile up so much money or so much goods and that if I give some body else something, well then I won't have. Isn't that basically wrong?
问: 我觉得我必须为生计而活,必须赚很多钱,囤积很多财产。如果我给了别人一些东西,那我就没有了。这错了吗?

Lester: Yes.
答:是的。

Q: Because, in reality, I don't have to work for a living, isnt that the first thing I have to know to get rid of that idea that I have to work for a living?
问:因为事实上,我不必为生计而活。为生计而活,是否是第一个需要放下的信念呢?

Lester: Yes. However, we should feel that we would like to give away what we have; and this is the way you'll feel later on. You'll just want to give away everything; you'll have to control yourself. The world is in such a state that people think all they need is things, and if we try to provide things, we're not really helping them; we're confirming that they cannot provide for themselves. It's not things that they need; it's understanding. Just look at the wealth and the accompanying unhappiness in our country today.
答:是的。但是,我们应该感到我们想要给出我们所拥有的,之后你会有这样的感觉。你会想着给出你的所有,你会不得不控制自己。在当今这个世界,人们认为物质是他们唯一所需的,如果我们给出的是物质,就不是真正的帮助,而是向他们确认他们无法自给自足。他们需要的不是物质,而是智慧。看看在我们国家所发生的,伴随财富而来的却不是幸福。

Q: That is a little different slant which is very important. Giving them things without giving them the power to be the thing they really want is not giving them anything..
问:那是挺不同的一个观点,但非常重要。给予物质却没有给予他们如何得到物质的能力,那等同于没有给予。

Lester: Yes. Comparatively, things are small when wisdom is gained.
答:是的。相比较而言,当获得智慧时,物质可说是微不足道。

Q: But you see, I don't demonstrate this. We have come to the point where we have an easier life, a happier life,-I feel I can talk for all of us, - but certainly, at times, we sure fall on our faces.
问:但你知道,我很难证明这点。虽然现在我们的生活更轻松,更惬意,但有时,仍会感到挫败。

Lester: Some of us do, but why?
答:我们中的有些人是这样,但是为什么?

Q: Because we think limited thoughts?
问:因为依然有限制性念头?

Lester: We're trying to be happy in the business of everyday livingness itself only, aren't we?
答:因为我们试图只在日常的生活中找到幸福,不是吗?

Q: I, speaking for myself, would say, Yes. When a deal goes through, I'm happier than when it doesn't.
问:对我来说,是这样。当一笔交易达成,我会比没达成时更高兴。

Lester: Right. Try to not be the doer. Let go and let God. Be happy at making others happy.
答:是的。但是不要成为作为者,放手,让上帝接手。通过让他人幸福来获得幸福。

Q: Because, in Truth, all there is, is God perfection. But I put my fingers in and mess it up, don't I?
问:因为事实上,上帝创造的一切都是完美。但是我会染指,会破坏,是吧?

Lester: Yes, you do. But you don't have to.
答:是的。但你不必非得如此。

Q: Just let go and let God?
问:只是放手,让上帝来接手?

Lester: Yes, why don't you do it? Why don't you let go and let God?
答:是,为什么你要作为?为什么不让上帝来接手呢?

Q: I would say habit is in my way.
问:我想是习性的原因

Lester: It's habit. all right. but why allow the habit to run you? Youre living in a world of separation; there are you and people and deals. If you see the Oneness, you begin to live for others; you see them as you.
答:是习性没错,但为什么让习性来控制你呢?你生活在一个分裂的世界,那里有你、他人和交易。如果你知道了“一”的真相,你会开始为他人而活,你会将他人视为自己。

Q: But the others that I see come to me because they want things. I never had anybody come to me and say. I want peace.
问:但是我看到的那些人之所以和我接触是因为他们想要什么。我还从没遇到过因为想要平静而向我走来的人。

Lester: That's your consciousness. Expect to meet people who want peace. Then peace seekers will come into your experience.
答:那取决于你的意识。如果你期待遇到想要平静的人,那么那些人就会进入你的经验。

Q: You spoke of love and compassion. Define what they mean.
问:说到爱和慈悲,你是如何定义它们的?

Lester: Love is only understood when you love. Basically, it is the attitude of givingness, with an understanding of and an identifying with others. Compassion is understanding what the others are experiencing without sharing their misery and with a wish to promote its alleviation.
答:只有当你爱时你才能明白什么是爱。基本上,爱是一种给予的态度,带着对他人的理解和认同。慈悲是理解他人的经历,但却不分享他们的痛苦,而是祝福他们能从痛苦中走出。

Q-: Love as far as I feel then, should be wanting for others the same as I would want for myself with no feeling of I am limited.
问:就我所能感觉到的爱,是为他人着想就如为自己着想一般,同时没有我是有限的感觉

Lester: Yes.
答:是的

Q: This group is trying to rise high.
问:本团体正试着走得更远

Lester: All right, what should we do now since life has become happier? The next step is to live more outwardly, more expansively; live for others, or, live more for others. This, in another way, is seeing G J everywhere and in everyone. Feel that everyone is you because there is only one Beingness, -you. There is only God and God is All. Therefore, that which I am, my Beingness, is God!
答:好。自从我们的生活变得更幸福,现在我们应该做什么呢?应该更多地向外聚焦,活得更扩展,更多地为他人而活。换种说法,就是看到上帝无处不在,每个人都是上帝。每个人都是你,因为只有一个存在,那就是你。只有上帝存在,上帝就是一切万有。因此,我是我的存在,我就是上帝!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 21:03 , Processed in 0.082716 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.