只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 8645|回复: 0

[资料方法] 《终极自由之路》17.完全负责

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-22 14:03:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
翻译:小粒子儿大天体

Would you want one practical key for quickly reaching the Goal, I would recommend that you take full responsibility for everything that happens to you. We have lost sight of our mastership and have ~eluded ourselves into thinking we are victims in a world that controls us, that pushes us around. It isn't so! We are causing what is happening to us by giving power lour power, to the external world. If you want to regain your control, you must take full responsibility.
你们想要一个快速觉醒的方法吗?我会建议你为所有发生在你身上的事负起全责。我们忘了自己才是主人,误以为自己是这个主宰我们的世界的受害者。不是的!我们通过把力量交给外在世界,而导致了发生在我们身上的事件。如果你想取回你的控制权,那么你就必须负起全责。

How to regain your control? By examining your thinking and correcting it. Develop the habit of honest introspection by asking yourself, Wherein did I cause this to happen to me? and holding it until the thought that caused the happening comes out of the subconscious into the conscious plane. Then you recognize your mastership I that you caused that pleasant or unpleasant experience to happen to you. The more you will do this, the easier it becomes and the more able you become, until finally, -you recognize that you were always the master.
如何取回你的控制权?检查你的想法,并纠正它。养成诚实内省的习惯,问自己:我是如何导致该起事件的?直到相应的念头从潜意识里浮到意识层面。你就会意识到你才是所有愉快或不愉快事件的主人。你越这么做,就越得心应手,最终你会意识到“我”一直都是主人。

Q: Then I, myself, am my own block, and other people do not influence me.
问:你是说,我,我自己,是我自己的障碍,其他人无法影响我

Lester: Yes. It's not what other people say; if you follow their thinking it's because you want to.
答:是的。如果你相信别人的想法,不是因为他们说了什么,而是因为你想要相信。

Q: Yes, because I think they know more than I do.
问:是的,因为我认为他们比我知道的多

Lester: I say you know everything. You've got to accept this as a premise at least, if you want to grow.
答:我会说你知道一切。你至少得接受这个前提,如果你想要成长的话。

Q: Well, I can accept that a part of me knows everything, but that part of me does not appear to be operating, because my world out there is not in good shape.
问:我能接受一部分的我知道一切,但是那部分的我却无法操控什么,因为我的外在世界不怎么样。

Lester: It does not appear to be operating? You don't operate that part of you? That is the way you're talking! No, you operate it. You choose not to use your omniscience, your basic nature. You choose to be ignorant of your omniscience by saying, I am a limited mind-body. That's your choice. When you choose to identify with your real Self, then you'll see that you always were omniscient, are right now, and always will be; and you'll stop foolishly saying you're not.
答:无法操控?你无法操控那部分的你?不,你能操控它。是你选择不去使用你的全知,而全知就是你的本然。你说自己是有限的头脑-身体,以此作出无视自己的全知的选择。一切都是你的选择。当你选择认同你的真我,你就会知道你一直是无所不知的,无论现在亦或将来,你会不再傻傻地说我不知道。

Q: You mean I can actually make that choice?
问:你是说我实际上能够作出那个选择?

Lester::-Yes, not only you can, someday you will. When you get tired enough of all this limitation you have set up for yourself, then you'll make that choice. Who thinks all your thoughts? You do! It's all your doing. What we accept is what we choose to accept. It's always our choice. It is now our choice to be extremely limited bodies. And when you don't accept your responsibility for that, you have no possibility of getting out of that extreme limitation.
答:是的,你不只能,而且某一天你也会作出那个选择。当你厌倦了所有自设的限制后,你就会作出那个选择。是谁在想?是你啊,都是你在想!我们能接受的,是因为我们选择接受。都是我们自己的选择。是我们选择成为这个极度有限的身体。如果你不为自己的选择负责,那么你就没有可能脱离那个极端的限制。

Q: I say I want to get out of that limitation and think I want to get out of that limitation and then when certain things happen I just don't get out; I'm right there in that limitation.
问:我说我想要脱离那个限制,也思忖着要脱离那个限制。但是当一些事情发生时,我出不来,被卡在那个限制里

Lester: What you need to do is not to say it, but want it so strongly that you override the contrary unconscious habits and do it!
答:你要做的不是去那么说,而是非常强烈地渴望去脱离那个潜意识惯性,并付诸行动。

Q: Overriding the unconscious habits is hard to do because they keep sneaking up on you and you don't realize sometimes you've got them.
问:脱离潜意识惯性并不容易做到,因为它们总是玩偷袭,有时你无法意识到你被它们控制了

Lester: It depends on how strong your desire is for the thing that you want as to whether the unconscious habits override it. We have infinite power, infinite will, and when man so wills he's immediately set free.
答:那取决于你意愿的强烈程度。我们是有无限的力量、无限的意志的。当你的渴望极度强烈时,就能立刻获得解脱。

Q: Gee, that sounds so easy.
问:那听起来很容易

Lester: That's the easiest way to do it. Just will it! And it's possible for everyone of us, because we are infinite and therefore have infinite will power. And the reason why we don't do it is that we don't have that much desire for it. We still have more desire to be limited bodies.
答:那是最容易的方法。只是渴望它!这对我们每个人来说都是有可能的,因为我们是无限的,也就拥有无限的意志力。我们之所以做不到,是因为意愿不够强烈,我们更多的是渴望成为有限的身体。

Q: I believe that anyone would take the other choice, if he really had a choice.
问:如果真的有选择的话,我相信任何人都会作出那个选择

Lester: Oh, if you had a choice, pardon me! (Laughter) You see what's happened? You're convinced we don't have the choice.
答:哦,如果有选择的话,请原谅!(笑声)按你这么说,你相信我们是没有选择的。

Q: No. speaking from experience, sometimes when you really want something, it seems like the opposite happens.
问:是的。就我的经验,有时虽然你很想要怎样,但却事与愿违

Lester: Everything you really wanted strongly in your life you got, because mind is only creative. These are things you have got to dig out and recognize for yourself. You're getting exactly what you want, as is everyone. Because you don't look at your thoughts and you call them unconscious does not mean you don't have them.
答:如果你真的非常渴望,你就会得到你想要的,因为头脑只会创造。这对每个人来说都是如此。之所以事与愿违,那是因为你没去审查念头,你叫它们无意识,但这并不意味着那些念头不是你的。

Q: I'm afraid of my unconscious, did you know that?
问:我怕我的无意识

Lester: How does that help you see your unconscious thoughts?
答:那无法帮助你看到你的无意识念头

Q: Consciously I tell them to go a way.
问:在意识层面,我会叫它们滚

Lester: So they stay operative all the time. Thoughts have no will of their own. You have the will. Unless you pull them up into consciousness and look at them, you can't let go of them. When you see them consciously, you'll automatically let go of them, the ones you don't like, because you don't like them.
答:所以它们始终能够从中作梗。念头没有自己的意愿,但你有。除非你将它们拉到意识层面,否则无法释放它们。当你在意识层面看到它们,你就会自动地释放它们。

Q: How can you become conscious of your unconscious thoughts?
问:你如何意识到你的无意识念头?

Lester: By practice. Just the way you're doing it now; anything you want to think of comes to your mind. What you are going to say to me five minutes from now is not conscious right now, it is unconscious. Five minutes from now you'll pull up what you want. Now if we make it a habit of pulling up thoughts, we can do it easily. The more we practice it, the easier it is to do. It's a good habit; saves a lot of unnecessarily living out karma. Honest introspection works quickly and beautifully like a surgeon with a knife.
答:通过练习。就像你现在所做的,任何你想要想到的,都会来到你的头脑。五分钟后你想要跟我说的,此刻依然停留在无意识里。五分钟后,你会将你想要的从无意识里面拉出来。如果我们把这变成习惯,就会变得很容易。我们练习得越多,就越容易。这是个好习惯,节省了很多不必要的业力。诚实的内省是非常快的,也非常美妙,就像拿着手术刀的外科医生。

We control the unconscious; we keep back there all that we want to keep back there, and then when we want it up in the conscious, we pull it up.
我们控制着无意识,它们之所以躲在暗处,是因为我们把它们锁在暗处。如果我们想要它们出来,我们可以拉它们出来。

Q: You really believe that we control it?
问:你真的相信是我们控制着无意识?

Lester: Do I control your unconscious?
答:我能控制你的无意识吗?

Q: No, I don't think you do it.
问:不,我想你不能

Lester: Then who does?
答:那是谁控制?

Q: Well, I don't know. I think it is unconscious control.
问:我不知道。我想是无意识的控制

Lester: It's your unconscious. Can you remember right now things that happened yesterday that you're not conscious of? What did you have for breakfast yesterday!
答:是你的无意识。此刻你能记起昨天发生的事吗,当你不去回忆的时候?你昨天早上吃了什么?

Q: Oh, ham and eggs!
问:火腿和鸡蛋

Lester: All right, a minute ago that was unconscious, and now it is up in your consciousness, right? Do you have control of your unconscious? Can you pull things up from it? You did just then!
答:好的。一分钟前那是无意识的,现在它在你的意识里,是吗?你是否对你的无意识有控制权呢?你是否能够把它拉出来呢?刚刚你就做到了。

Q: But, you see that does not have any emotional impact, what I had for breakfast.
问:但是你看,能够记起昨天的早饭,那是因为没有什么情绪影响

Lester: It had a good emotional impact. You showed you liked it. However, it does not matter whether there is emotional impact. What matters is the desire to pull up something from your unconscious.
答:有好的情绪影响。看起来你喜欢昨天的早饭。但是,无论是什么样的情绪影响,都不重要。重要的是将它从无意识层面拉上来的意愿。

Q: But you triggered her bringing it up. She wouldn't have brought that up otherwise.
问:但是是你促使她将它拉上来的,否则不会这样

Lester: Yes, but so can she. She wanted to. If she had not wanted to she just wouldn't have remembered. Pleasant things are easy to bring up and unpleasant things are difficult because we have little desire to bring up the unpleasant.
答:是的,但是她自己也能。因为她想要把它拉上来。如果她不想要,她就不会去回想。愉快的事容易被拉上来,不愉快的则比较难,那是因为我们不想把不愉快的事拉上来。

Q: Do you have to go through this phase of clearing up the unconscious before you can accept the theory that you are unlimited?
问:在你能够接受你是无限的之前,是否必须要经历清除无意识的阶段?

Lester: It is necessary in the beginning and it also makes for rapid progress. Later, after much progress, you can will it out. There are basically two ways of growing: one is eliminating the mind, the subconscious; the other is putting in the positive, seeing who and what you are.
答:有必要从一开始就这样,它能让你进步神速。接着,在取得一些进展后,你就更有动力去这么做。成长有两条路可走:一条是清除头脑,即无意识,另一条是植入正面的想法,看清你是谁以及你是什么。

Q: When you put in the positive doesn't the opposite seem to take effect?
问:当你植入正面的想法时,负面的好像依然起作用?

Lester: Sometimes. However, when you see your real Beingness you'll scorch the opposite. You'll say, That's ridiculous to remain miserable, sick, unhappy, etc. and you'll begin to scorch it. There is a tendency in the direction you're asking. If I say hot you think of cold, right? If I say up it implies down. That is in the nature of thought itself. But I wouldn't use that to imply that we can't wipe out the negative by seeing the positive that we are, because we can.
答:有时是这样。但是,当你看到你的真实存在时,你就会烧掉那些负面的。你会说,抓着痛苦、不幸不放,真是太愚蠢了。你会开始烧掉它。惯性是会有。如果我说热,你会想冷,不是吗?我说上,你会想下。那是念头的本性。但这并不意味着知道了我们本身的正面特性却依然无法消除负面的,因为我们能够消除负面的。

Q: Well, I don't know. You see, at the hospital I went around trying to use light, love and peace because I thought that these were the 'things that were essential. And it seemed like the more I tried to dwell on light, love and peace the worse things got.
问:我不确定。你看,在医院里我到处想着光、爱与和平,因为我认为这些能够帮到人。但好像我越想着它们,事情越糟。

Lester: Love is something that can't be turned on and off. Either you've got it or you haven't. If you have love you may say horrible things to people and they don't mind it. So this thing called love isn't something we can turn on and off like a faucet. We can only express it to the degree that we have it. Now, if you have love for these people you would want them to have what they want.
答:爱不是能够开了又关的东西。你要么有要么没有。如果你有爱,即使跟人们说可怕的事,他们也不会介意。所以所谓的爱并不像水龙头一样可以开了又关。只有我们有爱时,才能表达爱。如果你对医院里的病人有爱,你会想让他们拥有他们所想要的。

Q: So what I'm doing is playing an ego game?
问:所以我只是玩了一场小我的游戏?

Lester: Yes. Can you see it? When you see it, that's good. Then you will, I hope, let go of it.
答:是的。你明白了吗?如果你明白了,很好。你会释放它。

Q: By the way, you mentioned before that by bringing up the subconscious you could eliminate karma. How?
问:顺便问一下,你之前说把潜意识拉上来,就可以消业。怎么消的?

Lester: Karma is in the thought, not in the act. When you do something, it's the thought that's carried over in the subconscious that instigates the act next time. Eliminate subconscious thought and you eliminate future karma. It's the thought that carries over from lifetime to lifetime. So if you bring the thought up and you reverse it, karmically it's gone.
答:业力是在念头里,而非行动里。当你做什么时,无意识里的念头会唆使下一次行动。消除无意识念头,就是消除未来的业报。正是无意识念头贯穿了我们的生生世世。所以如果你能将念头拉上来并反转它,业力就能消除。

Q: I want to know how to control what you think. I do not feel I can control how I think.
问:我想知道如何控制所思所想。我觉得我不能控制。

Lester: You do it by first accepting the idea that you can. Then you try it and you succeed once; when you succeed once then you know you can try it again. When you succeed twice, the second time is easier. The third time is yet easier than the first two, etc. The more you do it the easier it gets. This leads to complete control and freedom.
答:你能控制。首先要相信你能。接着你会试着去控制,成功一次后,你就知道你可以再试一次。成功两次后再试第三次。每一次都比之前的更容易。你做得越多,就越容易。最终会演变成完全的控制以及彻底的自由。

Q: By control you mean changing your thinking?
问:你所说的控制指的是改变想法?

Lester: Yes. We control all our thinking. If I do something wrong it's because I decide to carry out something wrong, that's all. And if I make it unconscious, I do it. Did I hear you say, Take full responsibility? that's it! If you want to grow you must take full responsibility for everything you do, for everything that happens to you. Trace all happenings to their originating thought in your mind.
答:是的。我们控制着自己的所有想法。如果某件事我做错了,那是因为我决定做错。如果我想让它待在无意识里,我就让它待在那。不是要完全负责吗?这就是完全负责。如果你要成长,就要为你所做的一切以及所有发生在你身上的事负起全责。去追踪导致那些事件的最初的那个念头。

Q: I still feel I can hurt people.
问:我始终认为我能伤害别人。

Lester: You can't. People hurt themselves; you don't hurt them.
答:你不能。人们只会自伤,你伤不了别人。

Q: I wish I could finally see that.
问:希望我能看清这点

Lester: I call you stupid. You've got a certain reaction there, right? It wasn't good, was it? Who made you feel sad? You thought, Well, he called me stupid, well, I'm going to feel sad. All right, now I say, You're brilliant. You thought, He called me brilliant. I'm going to feel happy. But you do the up and down in your feeling; I don't do it. I come out with a sound stupid brilliant and you choose the way you feel about it. It's just a little tiny bit of sound energy that went from me to you, to your ears, and you felt first sad, then happy. You did all the doing there. Can you see that?
答:我说你很蠢,你会有些反应,感觉不好,是吧?是谁让你伤心了?你会想,他骂我蠢,我要感到伤心。那么,现在我说,你很棒。你会想,他夸我棒,我要感到高兴。是你让感受在起伏,而不是我。我只是发出了个“蠢”和“棒”的声音,而你选择感受的方式。只是一些从我嘴巴里传到你耳朵里的声音能量,而你一开始感到伤心,接着又感到高兴。自始至终都是你在感觉。你明白了吗?

Q: Well, if I can't hurt anyone. I can't help anyone either!
问:如果我伤不到任何人,那么我也帮不到任何人!

Lester: Yes, that's true.
答:是的,是这样的。

Q: This business of when you try to put in the positive thought and oftentimes the negative seems to be strengthened, is it because while you're putting in the positive, you're holding onto what you're fighting? So that all you need to do is just do it?
问:当你试图植入正面的念头时,通常情况下负面的会更加强烈,那是不是因为当你植入正面的时,你就把负面的抓得更紧?所以只要继续植入正面的就行?

Lester: Yes. When you want to do it enough, you'll just do it.
答:是的。当你想要这么做时,你就会这么做。

Q: When you do that, you just let go of it. You don't hold it in mind and it isn't.
问:当你这么做时,你就释放了那些负面的。你不再把它们保存在头脑里

Lester: Right! When the conscious wish to let go is stronger than the unconscious wish to hold on, then you let go. These habits are very strong; the unconscious wish for them is very strong. The conscious wish has to be stronger to override it.
答:是的!当意识对释放的渴望高于无意识对坚持的渴望时,你就释放了它们。无意识的惯性是非常强悍的。所以意识的渴望必须要强于无意识的,才能推翻它们。

Q: Then if you have a conscious wish and you're trying to accomplish something and you can't do it, it's because you have a subconscious habit that is blocking you. Well, how do you get rid of that subconscious wish that is blocking you?
问:如果你在意识层面非常渴望达成一件事,但失败了,那是因为无意识的惯性在障碍着你。你是如何摆脱阻碍你的无意识渴望?

Lester: By making the conscious wish stronger. Or, by pulling up the unconscious wish to the contrary and looking at it. When you see it, you automatically let go of it; you won't hold it down there any more.
答:让意识的渴望更强烈,或者把无意识的渴望拉上来。当你看到它们时,你就自动地释放了它们,而不再将它们锁在底下。

Q: I want to meditate well and I can’t seem to.
问:我想做好冥想,但总是做不好

Lester: How many hours a day do you practice meditation?
答:你每天练习冥想几个小时?

Q: Three-quarters of an hour in the morning because when Im working I cant do any more.
问:早上做个45分钟,因为工作时我就不能做了

Lester: How many hours a day do you do the opposite?
答:每天不做冥想的时间有多少?

Q: An awful lot of hours.
问:好多好多个小时、、、

Lester: That's why it's difficult. Now, out of a sixteen-hour day if you spent eight hours trying to meditate and eight hours in the world, you'd have an even push for and against it in your daily doing. Meditating is quieting the mind. Activity in the world is doing the opposite.
答:这就是为什么冥想很难做好的原因了。如果每天16个小时的时间,其中8小时用来冥想,另外8小时应付外在世界,你就有相等的力量与之抗衡了。冥想是让头脑安静,外在活动则相反。

Q: But even when during the day you try to think of God you can't.
问:但是即使在白天也很难想着上帝

Lester: Because youre mental habit is so strongly on things of the world and every day you develop that habit further. So when you take some short time off and try to do the opposite, you don't find it easy. You've got to take more and more time off for meditating until you succeed.
答:因为头脑对外在世界的惯性太过强大,而你每天的活动又加剧了这惯性。所以如果你只是花很少的时间冥想的话,你就很难摆脱惯性。你必须花更多的时间来冥想,直到头脑安静下来

Q: You mean by increasing the desire for meditation, the opportunity will present itself?
问:你的意思是要加强冥想的意愿,这样机会就能自动到来

Lester: Yes, and therefore you will succeed. If your desire for meditation were intense, you’d be meditating rather than doing other things. Then you would become able to keep your mind on God while in the world.
答:是的。如果你对冥想的渴望非常强烈,你就会去做冥想而不是其它什么。你会越来越能够把上帝放在心里,即使依然需要应对外在世界。

Q: When you once reach Oneness in meditation, do you regress back into your separateness?
问:一旦在冥想中感受到“一”,还会退回到分离的状态吗?

Lester: Yes, when you first see it, it's a tremendous experience that you'll never forget. But the mind has not been undone and therefore reemerges. But seeing it scorches a good part of the mind each time you see it.
答:是的,当你第一次看到它时,那会成为你终身难忘的体验。但是头脑尚未清除,所以依然会再现。但是每次你看到它,都能烧掉好大一部分的头脑。

Q: The more you see it then
问:如果看到的次数越多呢?

Lester: The more you scorch the mind, until the mind is totally undone. Then you're in the steady state. You regress no more. It's possible to see all the way, see the Oneness, by momentarily submerging the mind. But as long as that mind is not undone it will re-emerge. But you'll never let go once you drop into that state of Oneness. You'll go into it again and again until it becomes permanent.
答:就能烧掉越多的头脑,直到头脑彻底消失。你就到达了永不退转之境。通过瞬间地让头脑沉没,我们是有可能看到“一”的。但是只要头脑还未彻底清除,它依然会再现。一旦你进入“一”的境地,你就永远无法放手。你会一次又一次地进入,直到永久地待在那里。

Q: You can't will that?
问:不能通过想要而进入那里吗?

Lester: Oh yes! Oh yes, by wanting it that much. The reason why it's so difficult to want it that much is that we have been wanting the illusory world for so long that we don't let go of the illusion very easily. Even though intellectually we know the illusion causes the misery, through long-time habit of thinking that the joy is in the external world, we just don't let go of it easily.
答:当然可以!要以很强的意愿。之所以无法拥有强烈的意愿,是因为我们一直想要的都是这个虚幻的世界,以致于难于释放。即使智力上我们知道痛苦缘于幻觉,缘于惯性地认为幸福是在外面,我们也依然难以释放。

Q: That's why I say traveling is a fool's paradise.
问:这就是为什么我说旅行是傻瓜的天堂。

Lester: Yes, it is chasing rainbows. The ultimate joy is closer than flesh. How far do you have to go to get It, that which is closer than flesh?
答:是的,那是在追寻海市蜃楼。终极的幸福比肉体还近,你还需要走多远才能得到它呢?

Q: Right here; wherever you are, that's where It is.
问:就在这里,不管你在哪里

Lester: Yes, that's where It is. It's the I of you. Find that I and you've got It. So the place to go is to go within.
答:是的,就在这里。它就是你的“我”。找到了“我”,你就得到了它。所以你要去的地方是你内。

Q: Is isolating running away?
问:遁世是逃避吗?

Lester: It could be. If one is isolating just to get away from the world, that's escape. If one is isolating to dive into one's Self, that is not escape.
答:可能是。如果遁世是为了避开这个世界,那是逃避。如果遁世是为了进入真我,那就不是逃避。

Q: How do you know which one you are doing?
问:你怎么知道是哪种呢?

Lester: By being honest with yourself.
答:诚实地面对自己。

Q: There's something about being next to nature.
问:你怎么看亲近自然呢?

Lester: The nice thing about nature is it gets one away from worldly re-stimulation.
答:自然的好处在于能够让人远离尘世的喧嚣。

Q: That's escaping though, isn't it?
问:那也是逃避喽

Lester: Right. You go out into nature to enjoy nature; what you're really enjoying is the freedom obtained by the dropping away of all the unhappy thoughts and pulls of society. And that's escape.
答:是的。你为了享受自然而进入自然,其实你真正享受的是自由,通过摆脱不愉快念头以及社会压力而来的自由。

Q: You mean you can't enjoy nature and at the same time be going within and trying to go Home?
问:你是说享受自然的同时无法往内走?

Lester: No, I don't mean that. All joys should be being what you are. We should never enjoy anything. In order to enjoy something we have to go into the illusion of separateness. The joy should be independent of things, independent of people. However, then one sees the Truth, one can choose to enjoy, and the closer one gets to Truth the more one is capable of enjoying. One becomes sensitized and everything becomes far more intense. But theres no need to go out and enjoy nature because your basic nature is joy.
答:不,这不是我的意思。所有的幸福都应该是回归真我。我们不应该享受任何事,因为如果我们是为了享受,就必定进入分离的幻觉。幸福不应该依赖于任何人事物。但是,一旦看到了真相,你就能选择是否享受。越接近真相,就越有能力享受。你越敏感,一切就变得越生动。但没有必要走出去享受自然(nature),因为幸福就是你的本然(basic nature)。

You are the ultimate joy. Looking for joy would be like me going around looking for Lester:. I am Lester:. I don't have to go out there and look for him. If I am joy I don't have to look for it out there. There's no need to go out for joy when it's inside you.
你就是终极幸福。寻找幸福就如同我走出去寻找莱斯特。我就是莱斯特。我不必走出去寻找莱斯特。如果我是幸福,就没有必要向外寻求幸福,因为幸福就在你内。

Q: It's simpler to get it in an isolated spot.
问:与世隔绝更容易些

Lester: Yes. Even if you're escaping you'll reach a point where your thoughts will get unbearable; then you'll be forced to go within.
答:是的。但是即使你与世隔绝,依然会有很多让你无法忍受的念头跑出来,你最终还是被迫往内走。

Q: You're helping us today through throwing back some of the things we're saying, and giving other things to us, one needs that, doesn't one, in one's search?
问:你向我们扔回了一些东西,但同时又给了我们所需的,也是我们苦苦寻求的。你以这种方式帮助我们

Lester: Yes, it is an aid. The only thing anyone else can do for us is to point and support us in the direction. And when we are pointed in the wrong direction, it's very good to have someone re-point us in the right direction. Mirroring your thoughts back to you helps you see your wrong direction, so that you may change it.
答:是,这是一种援助。他人唯一能为我们所做的就是指引和支持。当我们走在错误的方向上,有人帮我们引到正确的方向上,是非常有益的。将你的念头反射给你,能够帮助你看清方向,从而走到正确的方向上。

Q: How do you know if you're pointed in the right direction?
问:如何才能知道你是被引到了正确的方向上?

Lester: Intuitively, or by the results achieved. Unconsciously, everyone is seeking his infinite Self. We call it happiness. When we beat ourselves long enough and hard enough, we begin to open ourselves to the right direction. Then a Christ, a Yogananda, a Ramakrishna, a Buddha comes into our experience. Becoming acquainted with these Great Ones is no accident. They point the right direction.
答:通过你的直觉,或者获得的结果。在无意识层面,每个人都是在寻找他/她的无限真我。我们将其称为幸福。当我们受够了挫败和艰难,我们就会把自己打开,向正确的方向打开。接着基督、尤迦南达或者佛陀就会进入我们的经验。与这些“伟大的一们”相识绝非偶然。他们向我们指出了正确的方向。

Let me conclude with the following: You are responsible for everything that you feel. It's your feelings; it's your thoughts. You turn them on; you think them, and no one else but you doe s it, and you act as though you have no control! You turn a faucet on your head and you say. Oh, someone is getting me all wet. It's you who's turning on the faucet and getting yourself wet. So your direction has been, remains, and will be, take full responsibility for what's happening to you. Then you'll see by looking in the direction of I am doing this, that you are! Then when you see that you're torturing yourself, you'll say, My gosh, how stupid can I be? And you'll stop, and instead of torturing yourself, you'll make yourself happy.
让我来总结一下:你对你感受到的一切负有全责。那是你的感觉,你的念头。你开启它们,思考它们,是你在作为而非他人,但是你却表现得好像不是你在控制。你打开了你头上的水龙头,却说:哦,某人把我搞得全身湿透。是你,把水头龙打开;是你,把自己弄湿。所以你的方向就是,且永远都是,为发生在你身上的一切完全负责。那样你就会明白事实就是如此。你会看到一直都是自己在折磨自己,你会说:天啊,我还能蠢到什么地步!你会就此打住,不再自我折磨,而是让自己幸福。

Now no one is an effect of the unconscious mind, the unconscious habits and tendencies, unless he chooses to be. You are cause over the unconscious mind; you set it up; you're choosing to follow it. The day you decide not to, that day you're through with it!
没有人受到无意识头脑的影响,除非他选择这么做。你是无意识头脑的因;你设置了它;你选择了跟随它。哪天你不再选择跟随,哪天你就释放了它。

It's simple. When you don It look at what you are doing, it's a forever process of being miserable. You think miserable thoughts and you feel miserable, and you don't take responsibility for thinking these thoughts. So what chance have you got for getting out of it? Once you take responsibility for your thoughts, you've got control. You can turn them off, change them, put in good thoughts, until you overcome the bad thoughts. Then you'll drop thoughts. You'll see how stupid it is to think. All thoughts are things of limitation and you're happiest when there are absolutely no thoughts. And when there are absolutely no thoughts you are in the top state. So whats difficult about that?
很简单。当你不去查看你所做的,你就永远脱离不了痛苦。你思考痛苦的念头,你感到痛苦,你觉得你对这些念头没有责任。那你还有什么机会脱离痛苦?一旦你为你的念头负起责任,你就拿回了控制权。你可以断开它们,改变它们,用好的念头取代它们,直到你战胜坏的念头。你就释放了它们。你会明白思考是件愚蠢的事。所有的念头都是限制性的,无念的状态是你最幸福的时刻,也是最高境界。所以,什么是最难的呢?

Q: The unconscious mind.
问:无意识头脑

Lester: No. It is you! It's not the unconscious mind. This is the point I've been trying to get across. It's not the unconscious mind. You would like to make it the unconscious mind. You would like to make it other than you. Thats why you want the Masters, or you want Lester: to pass a wand over you and do it for you, but you don't want to do that which makes you happy. You're choosing to do that which makes you unhappy. Can you see this? It's so simple. Whose thoughts do you think? Why all these unhappy thoughts? The moment you choose not to have them. you won't have them.
答:不,是你自己!无意识头脑是我一直致力于穿越的。所以不是无意识头脑,只是你想要把责任推给无意识头脑,而非你自己。这就是你为什么需要大师,或者莱斯特,你想要让他们给你带来幸福,而不是你自己。你选择让自己感到不幸福,明白了吗?很简单,是谁在想?为什么都是些不幸福的念头?什么时候你选择不去拥有它们,你就不会拥有它们。

Q: Well look to you and us.
问:依靠你和我们

Lester: Look to you, look to you. Look to find out who and what you are. Only when you know who you are will you know who I am. Only by discovering what you are will you understand what this universe is. Until you understand what you are, you can not see this universe clearly. It's a hazy mist. When you discover who you are, you'll see that this whole universe is right within you. Like the universe in a night dream is within you.
答:依靠你,依靠你自己。依靠去发现你是谁以及你是什么。只有当你知道你是谁的时候,你才会知道你是谁。只有发现你是什么的时候,你才会知道这个宇宙是什么。在你知道你是什么之前,你无法完全看清这个宇宙,就像隔着一层薄雾。当你发现你是谁的时候,你会看到这如梦般的整个宇宙都在你内。

You must take full responsibility. Otherwise you have no chance of ever getting out of the mess. If you attribute the cause to it as something other than you, that not being true, you can never get out of the mess.
你必须负起全责,否则你永无翻身之地。如果你将困境归咎于你之外的人事物,你就永远无法摆脱它们。

So the day you decide to do it, that is it! Because! Take full responsibility and have your Mastership!
哪天你决定要完全负责,那就对了!完全负责,你就拿回了主导权!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 19:29 , Processed in 0.082542 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.