只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 7982|回复: 0

[资料方法] 《终极自由之路》07.爱、给予以及基督意识

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-22 14:11:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
翻译:小粒子儿大天体

It is now the Christmas season so let us direct our attention toward Christmas. Maybe I ought to allow you to lead me into what you would like to hear about Christmas, or should I just talk? All right. Christ-mass, the day when the masses look toward Christ, when mass is held in reverence to Jesus.

现在是圣诞季,那就来谈谈圣诞。圣诞,是“基督弥撒”的缩字,是百姓朝圣的日子。

When I interpret the Bible, it's the way I see it, not the way I've read it or someone else has said it's so. Christmas is related to Christ. Christ is not the man Jesus. Christ is the title of Jesus who has attained the Christ Consciousness. And I think if you separate the two, Jesus and Christ, you will far better understand the meaning of His words and the meaning of the Bible. When He says, I am the way, He doesn't mean Jesus He means Christ. So first I'd better explain what I mean by Christ and Jesus.

我解读圣经,是按我所看到的,而非读到或听某人说的。圣诞跟基督有关,而基督并非指耶稣这个人。基督是耶稣获得基督意识后所被赋予的头衔。如果你能将“耶稣”和“基督”区别开来,就能更好地理解祂所传达的以及圣经所传达的。当祂说,我就是道,祂指的并非耶稣,而是基督。所以首先我想谈谈我所理解的基督和耶稣。

Jesus was a man who was born on 'this earth approximately 2,000 years ago, who through righteousness or righteousness, rightly used the world to attain the Christ Consciousness. By so doing He showed the way to immortality that each and everyone of us must take. , i.e., eliminate from our consciousness all thoughts of death and hold in its place only eternality and immortality. In order to show us, He allowed Himself to be crucified so that He could prove immortality by resurrecting Himself. He was a way-shower and dedicated and gave His life only to show us the way.

耶稣诞生于2000年前左右,在这星球因其正义而获得基督意识。祂向我们每个人展示了通往不朽的道路。我们必须获得永生,指的是将所有有关死亡的念头从意识中清除,只留下永恒和不朽。祂以受难和复活的方式向我们展示不朽。祂是道的示现者,以殉道的方式向我们展示道。

Christ Consciousness is the consciousness that saves us from all this mess that we find ourselves in when we try to be worldly man. It is the attaining of the Christ Consciousness that saves us from all the horrors and miseries of the world. It is the Christ Consciousness that gives us liberation from all difficulty and leads us into our immortality. If we were to try to be Jesus, we would have all the trials and tribulations that He went through. However, when we become the Christ, by being Christ-like and thereby attaining the Christ Consciousness, we eliminate all and every misery and have nothing but infinite joy.

基督意识将我们从尘世的混乱中救赎,让我们脱离恐怖与痛苦,让我们获得自由与不朽。如果我们要成为耶稣,那就要经历他所经历的艰难困苦。但是,如果我们想成为基督,我们只需变得像基督,就能获得基督意识,就能脱离苦海并获得无限幸福。

So Christhood is a state that was attained by the man Jesus. He attained His Christhood before He was born and He came back to show us the way by actual example. And if you will keep these two in their meaning as you read the Bible, I believe it will make much more sense.

所以基督是耶稣所获得的身份,早在祂出生前就已获得。祂回来是为了向我们展示道。如果你读圣经时能记得两者的不同含义,那么将更容易理解圣经。

Christmas is known mostly by the spirit of givingness, good will toward all men. Locked up in that word givingness is the key to all happiness. It's in the spirit of givingness that we have and experience the greatest joy. If you'll think back you'll see that when you were giving, you were most joyous. Love and giving are two words that are synonymous. It's in the spirit of givingness that the secret to joy lies. When we fully have that we want to give every thing that we have to everyone we meet, and we have infinite joy. It's so important. It's in the spirit of givingness; it's not in the givingness of things, unfortunately, because Christmas is a great time of gift-giving. People are giving, giving, giving. But it's not in the givingness; it's in the spirit of givingness that the joy lies.

圣诞最为人所熟知的就是给予精神,向所有的人传递善意。将“给予”二字谨记于心,是获得幸福的关键。正是给予精神让我们得以洞穿幸福的真谛。如果你回忆一下,就能记起当你给出时,是最幸福的时刻。爱和给予有着相同本质,幸福的秘密就是爱和给予。当我们充满爱时,就会愿意向我们所遇到的每一个人给出所有,无限的幸福就会充满我们。另外,给予精神并非给出某物,不幸的是,由于圣诞节是送礼的好时机,人们便不断地给,给,给,但这并不完全等同于给予精神。

The feeling of the spirit of givingness is felt more around Christmas time by more people than any other time of the year. It's a wonderful thing. We should make every day Christmas. When we get full realization we do just that. There isn't a moment in which we're not wanting to give everything we know to everyone.
相比一年中的其它日子,圣诞节是给予精神最泛滥的时候。给予让人感觉很美妙,我们应该每天都过得跟圣诞节似的。当我们完全开悟时,我们就变得只会给予,时时刻刻都想着给予。

Q: You mean giving things, or giving of yourself?

问:你是指给出东西,还是给出自己?

Lester: Well, first givingness. If we give with strings attached, with reservations, with recriminations, there is little joy in it. But when we give freely we have the greatest of feelings. And it's this constant spirit of givingness that is the secret of eternal joy. Now, the greatest thing we can give, as the Bible says, is wisdom, because when you give one wisdom you give one the method of attaining everything, not just one single thing. So, the greatest of all givingness is giving wisdom, is giving understanding, and is giving knowledge of this subject that we are interested in.

答:如果我们给予时有所保留,那么很难感到愉悦。但当我们自发地给予,就会非常愉悦。持续给予,方能永久快乐。现在,我们能给出的最好的东西,正如圣经所说,就是智慧。因为当你能给予智慧,你能让对方掌握获得一切的方法,那就不仅仅是单一的某物了。所以,最好的给予就是给予智慧。

I might explain it this way. If you give a man a meal when he's hungry, he's made happy for the moment and he's satisfied. But three hours later, he needs another meal, and probably thousands of meals after that. So what is one meal that you give to him? Relatively little. However, if you give the man the understanding of how to produce a meal, he will never go hungry! You will give him the knowledge of how to always have all the food he wants. You will have given him sixty thousand meals! So, that's the greatest givingness, giving understanding and wisdom.

打个比方说,如果你看到某人很饿,给他一块肉,他在那一刻会很高兴很满足。但三个小时后,他需要另一块肉,接着需要成千上万块肉。那么你给他的那块肉对他来说几乎等于没有。但是,如果你给他如何得到肉的方法,那么他就永远不会饿死,你给出的可以等同于六万块肉甚至更多。所以,最好的给予就是给予智慧。

Practicing this would be an excellent method of growth and I think, as a group, you're ready for it. Give this understanding to everyone whom you meet who asks for it. It's excellent in that it takes you out of your little self onto others. It's an act of love. I'm suggesting that this givingness be taken on as almost a way of life from here on,-to help others to get this understanding. It will help you to rapidly attain mastership, - and it will give you the greatest of all joys.

此项练习(给予智慧)对成长极有帮助。我想,作为一个团体,你们已经准备好了给予。对需要智慧的人给予智慧,能帮助你们跳脱小我。这是爱的行动。我建议你们将给予作为一种生活方式,帮助其他人获得智慧。给予智慧能让你更快开悟,同时你也能在其中获得最大满足。

It's good to give gifts. They should be given from the heart. However, I think we are all at the point where we can give much more than just things. We should try to give wisdom and understanding. Did I answer your question, Lil?

送礼固然好,但应该是由心而发。我想我们已经来到了这样一个阶段,我们能给出比物质更好的东西,那就是智慧。莉莲,我的回答你满意吗?

Q: Yes.

问:是的

Q: This is only if we are asked?

问:只能是需要的时候才给?

Lester: Yes. If we try to help people who are not asking for it, we are just expressing our own ego. I know something you should know, see? I, talking down to you, trying to teach you something when you're not asking for it, is just ego-expression on my part. So it should only be given when asked for.

答:是的。如果我们在人们不需要的时候给予,那么我们是在表达自己的小我,“我知道你应该知道的”。我贬低你,试图硬塞给你一些你并不想知道的,这对我来说只是小我的表达。所以,只有在别人需要的时候才给予。

Q: Is there a time when you become sensitive enough so that you do say things to people which they need, even without them asking?

问:当你变得足够敏感时,无需人们开口,就能感受到他们需要帮助?

Lester: Yes, there is. As you let go of your ego you automatically tune in more with others. The less your ego, the more you are attuned to others. You reach a state in which they don't even have to ask. You'll discover that some people who ask don't really want help. Likewise, some people who say I dont want any help, are really wanting it. It takes a little experience to handle situations like that. But it's true that as we grow, as we let go of our ego, we become more attuned to others and we automatically help them. And we help at all times, no matter what or where the situation is. It could be the cashier in a market, or someone you meet on the street. There's always a certain givingness that should be going on all the time. And it doesn't have to be only words of wisdom, it could be a kind word, an expression of love.

答:是这样的。随着你释放掉更多的小我,就越能自动地与他人连结。小我越少,就越容易连结,而无需人们开口。你会发现有些人开口求助,但并非真的想要帮助。同样地,有些人说我不需要帮助,但实际上他们想要。这需要一些经验。但有一点毋庸置疑,那就是随着我们成长,释放掉更多的小我,我们变得更容易与他人连结。帮助变得没有限制,无论何时何地何种情况。可以是超市的收银员,或者你在街头碰到的某个人。给予也并不仅仅局限于富有智慧的言语,也可以是善意的问候,爱的表达。

It wouldn't hurt to try helping others. That would be the greatest of all givingness. Any more questions?

想要帮助他人总是没错的。那是给予中最棒的体验。还有什么问题吗?

Q: What is the second coming of the Christ? .

问:如果基督再次到来会怎样?

Lester: The second coming of the Christ is not the same as the second coming of Jesus. The second coming of Jesus will be the time when He returns and walks on this earth again in a physical body; and I believe it will be the body that He had the last time He walked the earth. The second coming of the Christ is when we attain the Christ Consciousness.

答:基督的再次到来不同于耶稣的再次到来。耶稣再次到来会是这样:祂依然使用上次的肉身,在地球上走一圈。但基督的再次到来,则是在我们获得基督意识的时候。

As a group, we are very fortunate in that we are close to Jesus. This was very evident the very first time we had a meditation when Jesus came into this room and walked around to almost everyone here. It was a very definite and a very important sign that, as a group, Jesus is very interested in us, is trying to help us with all the power that He has. That power is never given unless we are receptive to it. There's no forcing it. He can only use His power when we open ourselves to Him. If and when we do, He is right there, ready and very capable. Just try Him. We need this direct connection with a master if we want to go all the way this lifetime. As I've said, it's so difficult in these times to achieve mastership, that it is necessary to have this connection with a master, so that when we are ready to leave this plane he will assist us in getting full realization. There isn't anyone in this room who cannot make it this lifetime, if he or she will just stay faithful to the path until the end. Everyone of us can make it this lifetime if we really want it.
我们作为一个团体,非常有幸能够亲近耶稣。记得第一次我们在一起冥想时,祂来到了这个房间,从每一个人身旁走过。这是一个非常明确且重要的信号:那就是作为一个团体,耶稣对我们非常感兴趣,正试图倾尽全力帮助我们。如果我们愿意接受,就能得到祂的加持。祂的帮助没有一点强迫性,因为只有当我们向祂敞开时,祂才能使用祂的力量。如果我们需要,祂就会来到我们身边。所以,试着借用祂的力量。如果我们想在此生获得开悟,我们需要一个大师的亲自指引,因为这是个非常艰难的时代。如果我们准备好走向觉醒,祂就会向我们施以援手。在这房间的每个人,只要他/她对道途保持虔诚,便没有一个无法成功。如果我们真的想要,我们这里的每一个人都能成功。

Q: Will you define making it?

问:你所说的成功指的是什么?

Lester: Christhood and full realization. Making it is becoming a master. What is a master? A master is one who is master over all matter in the universe, and who is master over his mind. A master is one who sees his own infinity right within him. A master is one who has undone all thoughts of limitation, who has ripped off all these sheaths of limitations and is free.

答:基督身份或完全开悟。成功就是成为一个大师。大师是什么?大师是这个宇宙所有物质的主人。大师是他自己头脑的主人。大师已经看到了无限就在他之内。大师已经从所有限制性念头中解脱。

Q: And this we can do in this lifetime?

问:我们在此生就能开悟?

Lester: Yes, definitely! You must want it more than anything else. You must want it more than you want things of the world. And if you do, when you're ready to leave this place, you'll get the assist from the master that you look to and he will help you over. The way he will do it is this way: If you don't make it before you die, you will make it at the time of your so-called death. When a person dies, all thoughts of this lifetime and all thoughts of prior lifetimes come up for review. The master identifies with us. He sees us as himself, and as these thoughts come up in our mind, it's like coming up in his mind, and he, identified with and as us, helps us undo them. When they are totally undone, we are totally free!

答:是的,毫无疑问!你必须对开悟的渴望高于一切。如果是这样,你就准备好了离开这个地方,你会获得你所信赖的大师的帮助。也只有这样,祂才能帮到你。如果你未能在此生觉醒,你可以在死后做到。当一个人死后,此生以及过去世的所有念头都会再现。大师会参与我们,将我们看成是祂自己,这样随着念头在我们的头脑中浮现,念头也同时在祂的头脑中浮现,祂将我们视为祂自己,帮我们消掉这些念头。当所有念头被清除,我们就彻底自由。

Q: This is what we are doing every day when we say, We're not limited. I won't accept this. I'm not this limited being. Isn't this what we should be doing all day long?

问:我们每天都跟自己说我们不是这有限的存在,我不大能接受。难道我们一整天都要这么提醒自己?

Lester: Yes. We should continue it until the end of all thoughts. We should not be limited by anything or any thought.

答:是的,直到所有念头都被清除。我们不应该受到任何念头或任何事的限制。

Q: But this is jumping so far. I'm interested in being able to walk down the street without getting mad at the fellow in front of me.

问:但这难度实在太大。如果是走在街上,不对前面的人挡住我的去路而生气,这还比较容易做到。

Lester: I'm trying to show you the entire way. What I'm trying to do is to give you a map that takes you all the way. I'm not saying, Bob, be this today, But I think if you have a map that shows the entire route, you can take it all by yourself. You don't need to have people like me say this to you. Once you've got the map, all you need to do is to follow it. I'm trying to give you a complete picture, a complete understanding of what full realization is and the way to accomplish it. And it's a very difficult thing to do because you'll never really know what it is until you attain it.

答:我给你的是走向觉醒的整张地图。我不是说:“鲍勃,今天就给做到”。但我认为如果我给你整张地图,你能靠自己走完全程。你不再需要我这样的人来给你指示。一旦你得到这张地图,你只需按照地图上的线路走。我给你的是一张完整的地图,一张走向完全觉醒的地图。它的确很难,因为在你到达终点前你永远不知道那是什么。

Q: And the ego is simply the feeling that I am not this.

问:小我仅仅是种我不是祂的感觉?

Lester: Right. The ego is a feeling that I am a separated individual, separated from the All and I need a body and a mind to be separate.

答:是的。小我的感觉是我是个从整体分离开来的个体,我需要一副躯体、一个头脑来完成分离。

Q: That I s limited?

问:小我认为自己是有限的?

Lester: Well, if I have a body and 1 have a mind, I have thousands of limitations; I have to feed the body, take care of it. I have thoughts. My feelings are hurt. This goes on and on and on. Realize what you are. You'll see that you are not the body, you are not the ego. Discover what you are and be infinite.

答:如果我有一副躯体,一个头脑,那么我会有成千上万的限制:我必须喂养这身体,照顾它,我有很多念头,我感觉很受伤等等。体认到你是什么,你会看到你不是这身体,你不是这小我。去发现你是什么,去成为无限。

Q: Can Jesus save us?

问:耶稣能救我们吗?

Lester: Jesus doesn't save, the Christ Consciousness saves. We should believe not in Jesus but believe as Jesus believed. When we make an effort to attain the, Christ Consciousness, Jesus helps us to realize it. Jesus is always available to anyone who asks and is receptive to His help.

答:耶稣的工作不是拯救,基督意识才是。我们不应该信耶稣,而是信耶稣所信的的。当我们为获得基督意识而努力,耶稣会来帮我们。只要我们求助,并愿意接受祂的帮助,祂随时有空。

You may and can contact Jesus, to the degree you actually accept the fact that you can. Were you to accept that you could talk to Jesus in a physical body, then you would meet with Him in a physical body. If you can accept meeting with Him in a vision or in a dream, then you would meet with Him in that manner. If you can accept Him as a presence ,then you will feel His presence and receive His support. It is all up to you.

你可以并且能够接触到耶稣,只要你相信你能。如果你相信你能和以肉身存在的耶稣交谈,那么你就会碰到以肉身存在的耶稣;如果你相信你能看到祂或梦到祂,那么你就能以那种形式见到祂;如果你相信祂是存在的,那么你就能感觉到祂的存在,并接收到祂的帮助。一切由你决定。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:24 , Processed in 0.073327 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.