只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 9990|回复: 0

[资料方法] 《终极自由之路》06.如何才能开悟

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-22 14:12:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
翻译:小粒子儿大天体

We try not to be intellectual. That knowledge may be gotten from reading books. Most of us already have the intellectual knowledge and yet are not realized. What we want is knowledge through experiencing it, through feeling it, through realizing and integrating it into our very being. The only knowledge that is useful for growth is the knowledge that we realize with our inner sight and feeling. As we contemplate, knowledge should fit in with our feelings, i.e., feel right, and should integrate with our whole Beingness. Then it is a realization, a revelation. Then we know, and we know that we know.

我们要少用脑子,通过阅读我们获得了很多知识,但却没有证悟。我们要的是借由体验、感觉而来的智识,并将其融入我们的存在。那样的智识才是唯一有助于成长的。知识应该跟我们的感觉契合,与我们的临在合一。那才是证悟,我们参透了我们所知道的。

A realization is seeing something really for the first time, although you've heard it again and again. When it's realized, it's as though you've heard it for the first time. It's like an electric light bulb turning on in the mind and you say, Oh, now I see. It is something that you might have heard a hundred times before, but this time, on seeing and experiencing it, it's a realization. It has become real to you.

证悟是即使我们听过某事无数次,但却依然宛若初见。那一瞬间如同被闪电击中,你会说:“哦,我明白了!”也许你之前听说过无数次,但这次,通过观察和体验,它被证悟了,成为了真实。

This perceived and experienced knowledge is the only knowledge that does us any good. We can read everything on the subject but it doesn't help and our life doesn't change much. And it doesnt because we don't integrate the knowledge into our beingness through realization.

通过觉知和经验而来的知识才是唯一对我们有用的。我们可以借由阅读来获得知识,但那无法改变我们的生活,因为我们没有通过对其证悟而将它融入我们的临在。

Realized knowledge is non-intellectual although the means we use are intellectual. We use our mind, we direct our mind toward the answer. But you will discover that the answer does not come from the mind. It comes from a place just behind the mind. It comes from the realm of knowingness, the realm of omniscience. By quieting the mind through stilling our thoughts, each and everyone of us has access to this realm of Knowingness. Then and there you realize, you make real. You know and you know that you know. Is there any question about what I just said?

证悟了的知识不是智性的,虽然“知识”这个词指的是智力上的。我们使用我们的头脑,试图通过它来找到答案。但你会发现答案无法来自头脑,它来自头脑之后的全知层次。让头脑安静,我们每个人都能进入全知层次。接着你开悟了,看到了真相,你参透了你所知道的。现在开始提问

Q: Is knowingness and feelingness the same thing?

问:了悟和感觉是一回事吗?

Lester: No. The feeling comes just before the knowing.

答:不。感觉是在了悟之前。

Q: Is knowingness beyond feeling? Is knowledge that which feels true?

问:那么了悟是在感觉之后了?智识是被证实了的知识?

Lester: The answer to both your questions is Yes. It's something you'll have to experience. There's a feel to things, and also there are times when you just know and you know you know, and there's no feeling to it. Knowing is really a higher level. We start with reasoning, thinking, in the realm of thinkingness. Then we move into the realm of feelingness. The top realm is the realm of Knowingness.
答:是的。你必须去经验。我们有时对某物有感觉(但没有概念),有时仅仅是知道(有概念)但没有感觉。了悟处在更高的水平。我们往往从推理、思考开始,那是思维的层次。接着我们升到感受的层次。最顶端是了悟的层次。

Q: Is ego implied in feeling?
问:感觉是小我在感觉?

Lester: Yes. The ego does the feeling. It is a higher ego state. Therefore there's duality, I feel emotion. Knowingness is awareness. When I said: You know and you know that you know, you're aware and you're aware of the fact that you are aware. There's no thing conditioning it. The very top state is the state of All Awareness, of All Beingness. Beingness and Awareness turn out to be the same thing when we get there. Before, it seems as though they are two different things. But when we move to the top, Beingness, Awareness, Consciousness are all the same thing, because the Awareness you are aware of is of Beingness being All Beingness. We see that we are not only this body, but that we are every other body, every other thing and every atom in this universe. So, if we are every being and atom, we are all Beingness.

答:是的,但那是较高级的小我。因此依然有“我”和“感觉”的主客二元性。而了悟就是觉知。当我说:你知道你所知道的,你觉知你所觉知的,那是没有了二元性的。最高的层次是全知、全在的层次。当我们到达那里时就会发现临在和觉知是一回事。在那之前,会觉得它们是不同的。但到达最高境界,就会知道临在、觉知、意识全都是一回事。成为全在,会让我发现我们不只是这一个身体,我们是所有身体,我们是这个宇宙的所有原子。所以,如果我们是所有存在,所有原子,我们就是全在。

Q: You mean I am That?

问:你是说我们是祂?

Lester: Yes, definitely! It's I The top state is I. That's all, not even am. Just below the top it's I am. A step below that is I am that I am. A step below that is I am unlimited. A step below that is I am great.

答:是的,毫无疑问。只有“我”,最高境界就是“我”,甚至都没有之后的“是”。在“我”之下才是“我是”,我是我所是,我是无限的,我是很好的等等。

Q: Or one with God?

问:或是“和上帝一起”?

Lester: Well, where is One with God? One with God is not a top state because it's in duality. If I am one with God, there are I and God. In the ultimate we discover that I is God, there's only a singular Oneness in the universe, and we are, we must necessarily be, that Oneness. That's what we discover at the end of the line, or the beginning of the line, whichever way you look at it. We are unlimited Beings covering over this limitlessness with concepts of limitation, the first of which is I am an individual separate from the All, that's the very first and a very big error that we make. I am separate, I am a personality, my name is Lester:, I have a body. and I spiral right down. After we assume a mind and a body, then we assume all these troubles and all these problems and they're nothing but assumptions. They are only a fiction which we see after we go within, quiet the mind, and discover all this truth right there.

答:哪里来的“和上帝一起”?“和上帝一起”不是最高境界,因为那意味着依然有二元性。如果我和上帝一起,那就依然有“我”和“上帝”的二元性。到达最高境界我们会发现我就是上帝,这个宇宙只有“一”的存在,我们是,也必然是,那个“一”。这是线的终点,也可以说是起点,取决于你的角度。我们是无限的存在,却因限制性信念而掩盖了无限性。第一个限制性信念就是我是一个和整体分离的个体,我有自己的个性,我的名字叫莱斯特,我有一个身体。因为我们先有我是这颗头脑、我是这个身体的假设,然后才有这些问题和麻烦的假设,但它们始终只是假设。当我们往内走,让头脑安静,就会看清故事,发现真相。

This whole world, as now seen, is nothing but a dream illusion that never was. The Truth is just behind the outward world. So why make trouble? The growth is simply the eliminating of all the concepts of limitation. That infinite perfect Being that we are must always be infinite and perfect and therefore is perfect right now. That's one thing we can never change, -our unlimited Self. That is all the time. But I, the unlimited Self, can assume that I am limited and that I have a mind, I have a body, I have problems. However, it is only an assumption.

这个世界仅仅是幻象。真相躲在外在世界的背后。所以为什么还要创造麻烦?成长仅仅是消除所有这些限制性信念,我们所是的无限而完美的存在永远都是无限且完美。有一件事我们永远无法改变,那就是我们一直所是的无限真我。但是,“我”,这个无限的真我,会假设我是有限的,我有一颗头脑,一个身体,我有很多问题。然而,这仅仅是假设。

Q: What's the technique for cutting through all that, for getting right to that state where you have that total awareness?

问:想要达到那样的境界怎么做?

Lester: Pose the question Who and what am I? and await the answer to present itself. The thinking mind can never give the answer, because all thought is of limitation. So, in quiet ness and meditation pose the questions: Who am I? What am I? When other thoughts come up, strike them down. If you can't, ask To whom are these thoughts? Well, these thoughts are to me. Well then, who am I? and you're right back on the track of Who am I? Continue this until you get the answer to the question Who and what am I? regardless of how long it takes.

答:问自己“我是谁”以及“我是什么”,然后静待答案自动浮现。头脑永远无法给出答案,因为所有的念头都是有限制的。所以,可以在静坐或冥想时提出这两个问题,“我是谁”,“我是什么”。当其它念头浮现时,把自己带回来,回到这两个问题上。如果你做不到,可以问自己“谁在想”。答案当然是“我在想”。然后顺势问“我是谁”,这样就又能回到原先这两个问题上。持续地做,不管需要多长时间,直到你最终得到答案。

The answer is the unlimited Self. The only way It becomes obvious is when the mind stills almost completely. The only obstacles to immediate full realization here and now are the thoughts, everyone of which is limited. Eliminate those thoughts and you'll see this infinite Being that you always were and are and always will be.

答案就是无限的真我。当头脑几乎完全静止时,真我自会显现。顿悟的唯一障碍就是念头,每一个念头都是有限制的。消除这些念头,你就会看到自己无限存在的本质,你过去是,现在是,且永远都是这无限的存在。

The difficulty is the past habit- patterns of thought, the unconscious constant turning and churning of thought in a mechanism we have set up that we call the unconscious mind. The unconscious thoughts are simply our thoughts now that we do not look at, and so we call them unconscious. This is the enemy we set up. To lessen these unconscious thoughts, we first make them conscious. When we make them conscious, then we may let go of them and they are gone forever. This quiets the unconscious mind. Now, the more we eliminate the thoughts, the more obvious our real Self becomes. The more obvious our real Self becomes, the more we are able to scorch the remaining thoughts, until the mind is totally quieted.

习惯性念头是我们的障碍,它们躲在无意识里。而无意识的念头仅仅是些我们没有去看的念头,所以我们才称之为无意识。这是我们自己创造的敌人。为了教训这个敌人,这些无意识念头,我们首先要让它们成为显意识。如此就能释放掉它们,让它们永远消失。这能让无意识变得安静。我们消除越多的念头,真我就越明显。真我越明显,我们就越能够消除残余的念头,直到头脑彻底安静下来。

Q: You have to still the conscious thoughts before you can get to the unconscious thoughts?

问:那先要触及无意识念头,才能消除显意识念头吗?

Lester: The conscious thought is only the unconscious thought made conscious.

答:显意识念头就是无意识念头的显现。

Q: They come through dreams too. at that state, don't they, the unconscious thoughts?
问:无意识念头还通过梦来显现吗?

Lester: Yes, but it's only in the waking state that we can eliminate them and thereby grow.

答:是的。但是只有在清醒的状态下,我们才能消除无意识念头并获得成长。

Q: You still your conscious thoughts through meditation, other techniques, etc. Now. the  Who am I? will go right through both, is that correct?

问:你可以通过冥想的方式消除无意识念头,也可以通过问自己“我是谁”的方式,两者皆可,是这样吗?

Lester: Yes. Also, you can use Who am I? to still or eliminate thoughts. Pose the question Who am I? and when a thought comes up you say. To whom is this thought? The answer is To me. Then, who am I? and you're back on the track. Thus you eliminate the thoughts as they come up.

答:是的,可以用问自己“我是谁”的方式来消除念头。问自己“我是谁”,如果念头出现,就问“谁在想”,答案当然是“我在想”。然后顺势问“我是谁”,这样就又能回到“我是谁”的问题上,以此来消除念头。

Q: But what keeps the unconscious thoughts from popping up at that time?

问:但是是什么让那些无意识念头浮现呢?

Lester: They will and should pop up. If they pop up they're conscious. Then you can drop them. Eventually you eliminate all of them.
答:它们会自动浮现,也应该浮现。如果它们浮现,它们就成了显意识。这样你就能释放它们,最后完全清除它们。

Q: How many minds do we have?

问:我们有多少头脑?

Lester: Theres only one mind. What we are looking at this moment is what the world calls the conscious mind. The part of the mind we're not looking at this moment the world calls the unconscious mind. It's the mode of mind that we give a different name to. That which we are talking about now, that which we are aware of now, is what we call the conscious mind, the conscious thought. The unconscious mind is all the thoughts we are not interested in at this moment.
答:只有一个头脑。我们正在看的这个叫显意识头脑,没去看的那个叫无意识头脑。这是头脑的模式,只是我们给它取了不同的名字。我们正在谈论的,并在此刻觉知到的,是显意识头脑。无意识头脑不是我们此刻感兴趣的。

What some call super-conscious thought, there's really no such thing as super-conscious thought. The super-conscious, that which is above consciousness, is already out of the thinking realm, that's the omniscience, that's the realm of knowingness. The super-conscious realm is All Awareness, All Knowingness. There is no thinking when you know.

有个词叫“超意识念头”,但实际并无那回事。超意识,顾名思义,是在意识之上,那就已经不是思维的层次了,那是在全知的层次。超意识就是全知。当你了悟时就没有了思考。

Q: Is unconscious different from subconscious?

问:无意识不同于潜意识吗?

Lester: Subconscious and unconscious are the same.

答:它们是一回事。

Q: Do you agree with Jung's collective unconscious theory?

问:你同意荣格的集体无意识理论吗?

Lester: I only agree with Truth. And this is one thing I emphasize, truth is the only authority for truth. Accept nothing until you can prove it out. Don't even accept what I say, no matter how much I speak as though I know. If it doesnt fit into your knowingness at present, you can accept it for checking. But only that which you can prove out for yourself, only that should you accept. This is basically important. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO PROVE ALL THIS KNOWLEDGE FOR YOURSELF. Otherwise it's hearsay to you. You must make this knowledge your knowledge.

答:我只同意真理。我必须强调,真理只能通过真相来证明。如果无法明证,就不要接受。也不要听信我说的,哪怕我好像很懂。你只能接受你已经证明了的。这是非常重要的。你必须亲自去证明你所知道的。否则对你而言只是道听途说。你必须把这些知识内化成你自己的。

Now, there's only one Truth, one Absolute Truth. So putting names to it doesn't mean anything. Whether so-and-so said it or I said it, doesn't mean anything. Is it true? Does it integrate into your understanding? That's the only thing that matters. That's the point wherein we are different. We try to make this very practical so that you can use this knowledge and move toward the total understanding as quickly as possible.

只有一个真理,一个绝对真理。不管给它什么称呼,不管某某怎么说它,我怎么说它,对你而言都是没用的。你是否已经证悟?这才是关键。我们可以实践它,这样才能尽快走向开悟。

Q: Is it necessary to go through stages?

问:需要一步步来吗?

Lester: No. How long should it take Infinite Power, Infinite Knowledge to know that It is infinite?

答:不需要。无限力量、无限智慧要知道自己是无限的,能用多长时间呢?

Q: Wouldn't take any time.

问:不需要花多少时间?

Lester: Right. When man so wills with full intensity of will it happens quickly.. If you would want this more than anything else, you would have it in a matter of weeks or months.

答:如果你对此有强烈的渴望,很快就能达成。如果你对此的渴望超过其它任何事情,也就几星期或几个月的时间。

Q: Is there any way of making yourself want it more and more?

问:有什么方式能够助长你对开悟的渴望呢?

Lester: Yes, make yourself want it by experiencing the wonderfulness of it.

答:当你经验到它的美妙时,你就会更想要。

Q: Or make yourself more and more miserable?
问:或通过使自己更痛苦的方式?

Lester: Well, there are two incentives; misery is one but not the best. The sweetness of it, the wonderfulness of it, the glory of it should make us want it more than the misery should.

答:有两个诱因,痛苦是其中之一但不是最好的。经验它的甜蜜,它的美妙,它的荣耀,会使我们更想要它。

Q: The glory in what sense?

问:它的荣耀是什么意思?

Lester: The glory of it, of knowing what you are. It's a tremendous experience, it's an ecstasy, a euphoria. There are no real words to describe it because, well, we're in an age where these things are not experienced and therefore not understood, so how can there be words for things that are not understood? There are no words to describe these feelings, they're so beyond present understanding. So you pick the words you know best to describe it and that's it. Paramhansa Yogananda uses the words ever-new joy welling up every second, and that's a practical way of describing it. At first it's a joy that spills over every second, just keeps pouring out, pouring out, you feel as though you can't contain it. Later on, it resolves itself into a very profound peace, the most peaceful peace you could ever imagine. It's a delicious peace which is far more comfortable than ever-new joy. But please, get the ever-new joy!
答:知道你是什么会让你感到无上荣耀。那是种极美的体验,一种狂喜。真的是无法形容这种感觉,因为我们所处的时代尚未经验到它,也就无法了解它,所以我们怎么能创造出与之对应的词汇呢?没有什么语言能描述这些感觉,它们超过了我们现今能够理解的范畴。所以我们只能选出最接近的词汇来形容它。尤伽南达将其描述成“无时无刻不在往上冒的永远新鲜的欢愉”。起先它是种分分秒秒都在涌出的喜悦,不断地涌出,让你感觉好像无法装下这么多。接着,它融化在一种深沉的宁静中,你能想象的最深的宁静。那种感觉比“永远新鲜的欢愉”更加美妙。不过要先尝到“永远新鲜的欢愉”。

Q: But don't stay there.

问:但不要待在那里?

Lester: That's it. It's very easy to get stuck in the ever-new-joy state. That's what they call the ananda sheath. It's the last veil we have to remove. It is the last wall we must break through. When you start this ever-new joy, it's so good you just want to continue it. Also you have no feeling of need to change, everything is so wonderful. But it isn't the final state. The final state is the peace that passeth all understanding. It's a deep, deep peace. You move in the world, the body moves, but you have absolute peace all the time. Bombs could be dropping all around you and you have that perfect peace regardless of what's going on.

答:是的。我们会很容易卡在那里(“永远新鲜的欢愉”)。那是我们要揭开的最后一层面纱,要穿越的最后一道屏障。当你从“永远新鲜的欢愉”出发,你会很想要继续深入。当然你也会想赖着不走,因为一切都太美妙了。但那不是最高境界。最高境界是一种超然的深沉的宁静。你进入了世界,身体却退出了。即使身处枪林弹雨中,你也依然宁静。

Q: How do you maintain that state?

问:如何保持那种宁静?

Lester: If you get it you don't have to maintain it, because you have it, you are it.

答:如果你到达那里,无需保持。因为你已经拥有了它,你就是它。

Q: Well, in that particular state then, you are really omniscient and all the other things, and there's no necessity for thinking.

问:在那个境界,你就是全知,所以也就没有了思考的必要

Lester: Right. That's the top state. Now, it is possible to dip into this state to a certain depth that's very deep and not maintain it because the habits from the past, the habits of thoughts that have not been eliminated, re-emerge and take over. We can feel this infinite Being that we are and it's a wonderful experience, then, the next minute, Oh, so-and-so wants me to do this and I don't want to do it, a thought comes in and there you are: identifying with unhappy limitedness. You, the Self, are trying to be this unlimited Being through a very narrow ego, a very limited ego, and it hurts. That's all it is.

答:是的。那是最高境界。你有可能进入某种深度的宁静,但却无法保持,那是因为习惯性的念头尚未清除,再次出现并接管。我们感觉到我们所是的无限存在,那种感觉无比美妙,接着,可能就在下一分钟,一个“某某叫我做什么但我又不想做”的念头跑了进来,不愉快和限制又接管了我们。你,真我,试图穿过狭窄的小我而进入无限存在,碰壁是难免的。

Q: How do you bombard that ego and get rid of it?

问:你是如何摆脱小我的?

Lester: First and foremost, an intense desire to let go of the ego. Second, listening to someone who knows the way and following through on the direction, especially if that one is a fully realized Being.
答:第一个也是最重要的,那就是要有释放小我的强烈意图。其次,聆听觉者的教导,并追随他的道路。

Q: Thats hard to find.

问:那样的存在很难找到

Lester: No, they are available right where you are. Wherever you are, they're right there. I can name some of them: Jesus, Buddha, Yogananda. I don't know of any in the United States in physical body. India has, I believe, several. But there is no need for a physical body when you can get the others wherever you are, because they're omnipresent. All you need to do is open your mind's eye and see them. They're omnipresent so they must be right where you are. Also, they, wanting to help you, must necessarily come to you if you open yourself to them. They have no choice. They have made a commitment. So all you need to do is to ask for their help and guidance and open yourself to it and it is there.

答:不,他们就在你身边,不管你在哪里。我可以说出几个存在的名字:耶稣,佛陀,尤伽南达。我不知道在美国是否有这样的肉身,在印度有几个。但当你不管在哪里都能感受到他们时,肉身就显得没有必要,因为他们无所不在。你只需打开你的心眼,看到他们。因为他们无所不在,所以他们能够在你所在的地方。当然他们也想帮助你,只要你能向他们敞开,他们就能来到你身边。他们别无选择,因为他们做出了承诺。所以,你只需寻求他们的帮助和指引,向他们敞开,他们就会到来。

However, since we think we're physical bodies, sometimes we more readily accept a fully realized Being when He is in a physical body. Therefore we will take more help, because in our physical sensing, He seems to be more real. Because of that it's good to have a fully realized Being in the flesh. However, if we don't have one, it doesn't mean we can't take the guidance of those who are omnipresent.

然而,因为我们认为我们是这副躯体,所以我们更容易接受以肉身存在的觉者,因为以肉身存在看起来更真实,我们也由此可以得到更多的帮助。但是,即使没有以肉身存在的觉者,我们也依然可以获得那些全在的帮助。

Q: Some aspect of the Hindu thought says you can't do it without a live Guru, but I think they've evolved beyond that now, and you're confirming it.

问:在印度有种说法:没有一个在世古鲁的指引你办不到。但我并不认同那种说法,因为你就是个反证。

Lester: Yes. However, a Guru is alive, whether in physical body or not.

答:是的。但是古鲁始终是活着的,不管是否以肉身存在。

Q: Do people need a live Guru?
问:人们真的需要一个在世古鲁?

Lester: People need a Guru, a Teacher. He doesn't necessarily have to be live in a physical body but he has to be accepted as being alive. He doesn't have to be in a physical body.

答:人们需要一个古鲁,一个导师。他未必是以肉身的形式活着,但是他活着这一事实必须被接受。

The reason why we need a Guru is that we are in a very difficult age. It's an age of materialism where everything, everyone, is shouting at us: This is a material world. This IS it! We have been in this world again and again and again. So we really need the assist of a fully realized Being to offset that constant weight of the world that says we are physical, limited bodies.

我们之所以需要一个古鲁,是因为我们处在一个非常艰难的时代,这是个唯物主义的时代,每一个人,每一件事,都在向你叫嚣着:“这是个物质世界”!我们在这样的世界不断轮回,所以真的很需要一个完全开悟的存在来帮助这个世界,来帮助我们看清我们不是这有限的躯体。

We should want the Truth more than we want air. Then we would get full realization very quickly.

我们对真理的渴望必须高于对空气的需求。如此才能更快走向完全开悟。

Q: Did you coin that, is that yours, an aphorism?

问:那是你创造的格言吗?

Lester: Nothing is mine. Anything I say will have always been said before. I might just twist the words around this way or that way, in my own style, but there's nothing new. Truth always was and always will be.

答:没有什么是我的。我所说的任何一句话都曾被说过,我只是以自己的语言重新诠释,但没有什么是新的。因为真理永不变。

There's a story in the Eastern writings of a master and his disciple. They were bathing in the Ganges and the disciple asked: Master, how can I know the Truth? And the teacher took him by the hair and held him under the water until he was about ready to go unconscious, and then he let him up and said, Now, when you want Truth as much as you wanted air, then youll have it.

在东方有个故事,一个大师和他的弟子在恒河沐浴,弟子问道:“师尊,我如何才能知道真理?”大师抓住他的头发,将他按入水中,直到他快失去意识才让他上来,然后说道;“当你对真理的渴望高于对空气的渴望时,自会知道。”

They have some great stories .That snake and the rope story is an excellent analogy of the physical world. I guess every one knows that, don't they? A person walks along the road at dusk and sees a rope on the ground, mistakes it for a snake, goes into an intense fear and a complete involvement as to what to do about this awful snake. Well, the snake is only an illusion. The real thing is a rope. So he spends a lifetime of maybe sixty-five years struggling and fighting this snake-world, and then takes a rest on the astral side and comes back and fights it again and again and again until he wakes up to the fact that the snake was only the rope, and it really never was. And that's exactly what happens to this physical world. It's just like that snake, it's an illusion.

他们还有些非常棒的故事。蛇和绳子的寓言跟这个世界的情况非常类似。我想每个人都听过这个故事。某人黄昏时分走在路上,误将草绳看成是一条蛇,吓得屁滚尿流。蛇只是他的想象,但从此以后,或许还能活65年,他都在与“蛇的世界”搏斗。死后在中阴身依然与之战斗,转世后依然战斗,不断轮回,不断战斗,直到他醒来,发现蛇其实不过是条绳。这就是发生在这个物质世界的故事。这个世界不是一条蛇,蛇只是假象。

The example I like best is that what goes on in this world is exactly the same as what goes on in a night dream. While we're in the night dream it's very real, we are there, there are other characters, it's either beautiful or ugly, and when it's a nightmare, we're being killed. It's a real struggle. All the time we're in the dream, it is real to us. But when we awaken we say, Oh, my gosh, it was only a dream, it never really was. And that's exactly what happens when we wake up out of this waking-state dream of the world.

我最喜欢把这个世界比喻成一场梦。当我们晚上睡觉做梦时,会觉得梦是真的,有场景,有人物,或是美梦,或是噩梦。但若是噩梦,我们会被杀死,于是我们战斗。我们一直处于梦中,所以以为是真的。但当我们醒来,我们会说:“天啊,它仅仅是个梦!从来都不是真的!”这就是我们醒来后的情况,从这个误以为醒着的幻觉中醒来。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:16 , Processed in 0.074294 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.