只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 7853|回复: 0

[资料方法] 《终极自由之路》04.幸福在哪里

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-7-22 14:13:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
翻译:星空
I'll start with that which we're all interested in, allright? The word that I like best for our subject is Happiness. When we analyzethat which everyone is seeking or looking for, it is happiness, right? And whenyou find God, your Self, that turns out to be the ultimate happiness. When weseek and find the full truth, the absolute truth, again that turns out to bethe Ultimate happiness. We're all seeking the greatest good for ourselves. Theultimate good turns out to be the ultimate happiness. Every being is seekingfreedom and the complete freedom or liberation is nothing but the ultimatehappiness.
我将从我们都感兴趣的开始,好吗?对于我们的主题,我最喜欢的词是幸福。当我们分析每一个人都在寻找什么,它是幸福,对吗?当你找到上帝、你的真我,原来是无限的幸福。当我们寻找并找到完整的真理、绝对的真理,再一次,原来是无限的幸福。我们都在寻找至善。最高的善原来是无限的幸福。每一个生命都在搜寻自由,完全的自由或解放原来也是无限的幸福。
So in the end the words God, good, truth, liberation,freedom, Self turn out to be the ultimate happiness. And every one is seekingthis Good, Happiness, Liberation. Truth, God, Self. There isn't anyone who'snot seeking It. The only difference between us and others is that we'reconsciously seeking It in the direction where It is. The others are seeking Itblindly through seeking happiness in the world and never really getting thefull happiness that they're striving for. We go after it directly. We seek forit where it is. We seek it within.
Everyone wants a continuous, constant, eternal happinesswith no sorrow whatsoever, and no one is ever satisfied until he or she findsthat. Everyone is seeking what we're all seeking, the major difference beingthat they are seeking It in the world and are frustrated, while we are seekingIt within and are successfully becoming happier.
因此,最终这些词:上帝、善、真理、解放、自由、真我原来是无限的幸福。每一个人都在寻找善、幸福、解放、真理、上帝,真我。没有一个人不是寻找它。在我们和其他人之间唯一的不同是:我们有意识的寻找它的方向。其他人正在盲目在这个世界上寻找幸福,并且永远没有真正得到他们努力争取的完全的幸福。我们直接的向幸福而去。我们在幸福所在的地方寻找幸福。我们向内寻找。每个人都想要持续、始终如一的、永恒的没有任何悲伤的幸福,然而没有一个人是满足的,除非他发现它。每一个人都在寻找我们都在寻找的,主要的不同是他们正在这个世界寻找它并且受挫,但是我们在内在寻找它并且成功的变得更幸福。
When we go within we discover that all happiness is there.The only place where we can feel happiness is right within ourselves. That isexactly where it is. Every time we attribute this happiness to somethingexternal, to a person or a thing external, we get more pain with it than we dopleasure. Anyone disagree with that? If you have experienced enough, if you'velived long enough, and if you've examined it, you've discovered this. Thehappiness that we're seeking and thinking is out there external to us, isn'tthere. The happiness with no sorrow can only be found by going within. Pointnumber one.
当我们走向内在,我们发现所有的幸福都在那儿。我们唯一能感觉到幸福的地方是在我们之内。那就是它真正所在的地方。每一次我们把幸福归因于外在的某人或者外在的某事物,我们由此得到的痛苦比快乐更多。有任何人不同意吗?如果你有足够的经验,如果你生活得足够长,并且如果你检验过,你会发现这一点的。我们正在寻找和认为在我们之外的幸福不在那里。没有悲伤的幸福仅仅能在我们之内找到。这是第一点。
Now point number two is that this great Happiness thatwe're seeking is nothing but our very own Self I our very own beingness. Ourmost basic inherent nature is this thing that we are seeking and is ours, hereand now. We are that happiness that we are seeking, looking for it externallyand not finding it there. Looking within, we discover it to be our very ownSelf unencumbered with our self-imposed limitations.
第二点是,我们正在寻找的巨大的幸福除了是我们自己的真我之外什么都不是。我们最根本的本性是那我们正在寻找的并且不管何时何地都是我们的。我们就是我们正在寻找的、渴望在外面找到而没有找到的幸福。向内看,我们发现它正是我们已经拥有的真我,这真我不受自我的限制所妨碍。
There is not one of us who is not in direct touch with, inpossession of, an infinite Beingness that's all perfect, all present, alljoyous and eternal. There is not one of us who is not in direct contact withThat right now! But due to wrong learning, by assuming, over the ages, conceptsof limitation, by looking outwardly, we have beclouded the view. We havecovered over this infinite Being that we are with concepts of I am thisphysical body, I am this mind. With this physical body and mind I have heapsand heaps of problems and troubles. So, in order to discover this truth, thisunlimited Being that we are, we must quiet the mind, and finally let go of themind. And only in this way may we achieve it.
无限的真我是所有的完美、所有的临在,所有的喜悦和永恒,没有一个人不能直接触摸和拥有。任何人都能在当下立刻与无限真我直接相接触。但由于错误的学习、假设、过多的、限制性的观念、向外看,我们被蒙蔽了视野。我们所持的观念:“我是物质的身体,”“我是心智。”“拥有这物质的身体和心智,我有非常非常多的问题和麻烦。”这些观念使我们遮盖了无限真我。因此,为了发现这真理、这无限的真我,我们必须让心安静下来,最终释放我们的心。仅仅通过这种方法我们才能实现。
The mind is nothing but the sum-total of all thoughts. Allthoughts are concepts of limitation. If anyone of us could stop thinking rightnow and remain that way, he would be an unlimited Being from this moment on. Itis really that simple, though not necessarily easy of accomplishment.
心是所有想法的总合,除此之外什么也不是。所有的想法都是限制性的观念。如果我们任何一个人能马上停止思考并且保持着,他将从此刻开始是无限存在。真的就这么简单,尽管不是很容易达成。
The job is to first undo negative thinking in order to getpositive enough so that we may go in the right direction. Then, to drop allthinking, drop all negative and all positive thinking. When that happens wediscover that we are in the realm of knowingness, of omniscience, we have noneed to think as everything is known and we are all joyous and totally free.Knowing everything, there's nothing to think about!
为了达到足够积极地进到正确的方向,首先要化解消极的想法。然后,丢掉所有想法,丢掉所有消极和积极的想法。那这发生,我发现我们是在“知道”的领域,无所不知,我们没有任何需要想的,因为一切都知道了并且拥有所有的喜悦和完全的自由。知道一切,不再需要思考!
Thinking is just relating things to other things,connecting things together. Knowing everything, we know the unity, the onenessand there's no necessity for relating things by thought.
思考只是把一事物与其他事物关联在一起。知道一切,我们知道统一体、合一,那么没有需要为相关的事物思考。
There by we are free, free of all concepts of separationand limitation. This leaves us free to use a mind should we want to communicatewith the apparency of the world.
由此我们成为自由的,从所有分离和限制性的观念中自由了。当我们想要与这个表相世界联系时,这让我们可以自由地使用心智。
The process of going within is a process of looking withinand discovering what the mind is, discovering that the mind is nothing butthoughts and the thoughts are nothing but numerous concepts of limitation. Wequiet the mind by letting go of these thoughts until the mind gets quiet enoughso that we see this infinite Being that we are. This takes away the mist, theclouds covering this infinite Being, and leaves us totally free.
走向内在的进程是向内看并且发现心是什么,发现心除了想法什么都不是,想法除了是许多的限制之外什么也不是。我们通过释放这些想法让心安静下来,直到心足够安静,我们能看到自己无限存在的真我。清除覆盖在无限真我上的薄雾和云,让我们完全的自由。
When we first see this infinite Being that we are, the jobisnt finished yet; we still have the remaining habits of thought to do awaywith. Then, when there's no more remaining thought, subconscious and conscious,(and the subconscious thoughts are the difficult ones to let go of,) when thereare no more thoughts, that's the end of the road of playing limited. Then 'weare totally free, forever!
当我们第一次看我们的无限真我,工作还没有完成,我们仍然要消除残留的思考习惯。当没有任何残留的想法,包括有意识的和潜意识的,(潜意识的想法是比较难释放的),当不再有想法,这就是限制之路的终结。最后,我们完全的自由,直到永远!
Actually we have no choice, we are infinite Beings. Ifthere is a choice, it can only be to choose to be limited! We have chosen to belimited to such a degree that now we are b1indly behaving as though we areextremely limited beings, consequently, all the apparent troubles.
实际上我们没有任何选择,我们是无限的存在。如果有一个选择,它就是能够选择被限制!我们选择了被限制到如此这样的一种水平:我们盲目的行动,好象我们是极端受限的存在,有所有看起来象真的一样的麻烦。
Troubles are only an apparency because they are assumed asreal through our mind. Everything we see in the world, we see only in our mind.There's nothing but our consciousness; nothing can be seen except through ourconsciousness. Whatever we see is in our consciousness, in our mind. When onebegins to realize this, then one works to change one's consciousness and by sodoing, one changes his environment.
麻烦仅仅是表面上的,因为它们是通过我们的心假设成象是真的。每一件我们在这个世界上看到的事情,我们仅仅只是在心里看到而已。除了我们的意识,没有任何东西;除了通过我们的意识,没有任何事物可以被看见。无论如何,我们看见是在我们的意识里,在我们的心里。当一个人开始意识到这一点,然后改变他的意识,通过这么做他将改变他的环境。
Changing one's environment is a step on the way. Doing soyou have the proof, you understand what I'm saying. Nothing should ever beaccepted on hearsay. Never believe anything you hear. If you accept what I sayto you just by listening to it, it's only hearsay. You must prove everythingfor yourself. Then, when you do, it's your knowledge and it's useable. Toprogress in the direction of wisdom and happiness, it's absolutely necessarythat everyone proves it out for himself.
改变一个人的环境是在这条路上的一步。去做,因此你获得证实,你就理解了我所说的。没有什么应该从听说中接受。永远不要相信你听到的任何东西。你接受我所对你说的,仅仅听它,它仅仅是听说。你必须为你自己证明每一件事。那么,当你这样做,它是你的知识并且是有用的。在智慧和幸福的路上,每个人都要自己去亲身验证,这绝对是必须的。
As said above, Truth can never be found in the world. Theworld as we see it now is multiplex, dual. When we go just behind the world, wediscover the absolute Truth, that there's a singular Oneness throughout theworld and universe and it turns out to be our very own Self, our very ownBeingness, which some call God. The world is, but not as people see it. Theworld is truly only our very own Self. The I that we use when we say I am isthe exact same I falsely appearing separate and divided. When we see the Truthwe see that you are me, that there is only one Beingness, there is only oneConsciousness, and that we are the sum-total of all the Beingness orConsciousness that formerly appeared separate.
如上所说,真理永远不可能在这个世界被发现。我们现在看到的这个世界是多元的,二分性的。当我们进入超越这个世界的领域,我们发现绝对真理,有一个单一的统一体遍及这个世界和宇宙,它就是我们自己所拥有的真我、我们的自己所拥有的存在,有些人叫做上帝。这个世界的存在不是象人们所看到的那样。这个世界真的仅仅是我们自己。平常当我们说“我是……”时所使用的“我”与真正的“我”是不一致的。当我们明白真理,我们明白你是我,仅仅有一个存在,仅仅有一个意识,我们是所有存在或从前表现为分离的意识的总和。
So, again, to find Truth or Happiness, you have to gowithin, you have to see the Oneness, you have to see the universe as it reallyis, as nothing but your consciousness, which is nothing but your Self.. Nowthis is difficult to describe, it's something that must be experienced. Onlywhen someone experiences it, does one know. It cannot be picked up fromlistening to anyone. Books and teacher s can only point the direction, we musttake it. That's one of the nice things about the path. There's nothing to bebelieved, everything must be experienced and proved by each one to his ownsatisfaction before it's accepted.
因此,再一次的,找到真理或幸福,你不得不向内走,你不得不看到一体,你不得不看到宇宙真正所是,除了你的意识什么也不是,除了你自己什么也没有……现在这是很难描述的,它是某种必须体验的东西。仅仅当你体验它,你就知道了。它不能通过听任何人说而获得。书籍和教师只能指出那个方向,我们必须亲自经验到它。那是这条路上非常好的事情。没有任何事情应该被相信,在被接受前,一切都必须通过每个人自己的实现来体验和证明。
To sum it up, I can take two quotes from the Bible: I am thatI am, and, Be still and know that I am God. Or, in other words, thou art Thatwhich thou art seeking, quiet the mind until you see It. O.K.? Now we may gointo questions.
总而言之,我可以从圣经中引用两处:“我是我所是(I am that I am)” 和 “静下来就会知道我是上帝(Be still and know that I am God.)”,或者,用另外的话来说,你就是你正在寻找的,静下心来直到你明白它。
Q: I come upon a difference, -these people, all of us inthis room, each of us have a form and I see it.
问:我突然产生了一种不同的看法:这些人,所有在这房间里的我们,我们中的每一位都有一种形式,而我看到了这一点。
Lester: You're seeing wrongly. You're seeing in error. Whenyou look at me, you should see the Truth, you should see your Self. Striveuntil that day in which you will see this Truth.
莱斯特:你正在错误的看。你正在看着错误。当你看向我时,你将会看到真相,你将会看到你的真我。继续努力吧,直到你看到真相的那一天为止。
Q: After one has a certain amount of inner experience and beginsto believe, there still comes an important decision as to what to do withyourself as you find yourself at that point. And then you have to decide whatto do with the rest of your life.
问:当一个人有一定的内在体验,然后开始相信,然而当你以那种观点看到你自己后,你仍然得做出一个重要的决定:如何对待你自己?
Lester: Yes. You must decide whether to pursue your welfareby seeking it in the world or by seeking it within you.
莱斯特:是的。你必须决定是从这个世界还是从你之内去获取你的幸福。
Q: You've had a certain amount of experience but you willalways be called back to a certain contact with the outer world unless...
问:你已经有了一定量的体验,但你会总是被召唤回到某一与外在世界有关联的事物中,除非……
Lester: Unless you make the outer world you. However, benot attached to the world and it cannot disturb you. Then you may carry on withequanimity.
莱斯特:除非你不让外在世界影响你。无论如何都不要贪恋外在世界,外在世界不能打扰你。然后你就可以泰然处之。
Q: In order to make the outer world me, I would think Ihave to self-purify myself.
问:为了不让外在世界影响我,我会认为我不得不清理我自己。
Lester: Yes. Practicing serving the world will purify you.
莱斯特:是的。实践服务于这个世界将会让你变得纯净。
Q: I would have to almost go out and sacrifice what remainsof myself in some kind of service.
问:在某些类型的服务中,我将不得不退让并且牺牲我自己。
Lester: The only thing you will ever sacrifice in thisdirection is your misery. Rendering service would give only happiness, to thedegree your heart is in it. The more you willingly serve the world, the moreyou discover that you are related to everything and everyone. There is noisolation. It is serving and becoming the All that should be our direction. Youdon't cut out and let others be separate from you. You become them through thepractice of serving them.
莱斯特:在这方面你唯一能牺牲的就是你的痛苦。全心全意地给予服务只会带来幸福。你越乐于服务世界,你就越与每一人每一物合谐相处。并没有与世隔绝。服务和成为一切应是我们的方向。你不用割裂开来让其他人与你分离。通过服务于他们,你成为了他们。
Q: The only reason I would make an effort in this directionis so I could better help other people.
问:在这个方向上我能作出努力的唯一原因是我能更好的帮助其他人。
Lester: Good, but you can't help other people any more thanyou can help yourself. So, the best way to help others is to help yourself.It's automatically so, that you'll help others to the degree that you'll helpyourself. Do both.
莱斯特:很好,但你不能帮助其他人超过你能帮助你自己的程度。因此,帮助他人的最好方式是帮助你自己。这是自动的,你帮助你自己多少你就会帮助到别人多少。两者是一致的。
Q: So help yourself by helping others? Isn't it a two wayaction?
问:因此通过帮助他人来帮助你自己?这不是两种不同的行为吗?
Lester: Yes. However, it's the motive that counts. If I'mhelping you with selfish motives, it doesn't help me or you. If I help only tohelp you, I grow. But there are many people in the world who help for their ownego-glorification and it doesn't help them any, nor does it help you, becausethey then help you ego-wise, i.e., they help validate your ego.
莱斯特:不。不管怎样,动机才是决定性。如果我抱着自私的动机帮助你,这不是帮助我或者你。如果我的帮助只是为了帮助你,我获得成长。但很多这个世界上的人帮助他人时是为了他们自己的小我得到赞扬,这不会对他们有任何帮助,也不会帮助到你,因为他们那样是帮助你的小我,换句话说就是他们帮助你证实你的小我。
Q: That's a very subtle thing, a very difficult thing toget rid of, that ego.
问:对于除掉小我,这是非常微妙、非常困难的事情。
Lester: Right. When there's no more ego, the only thingleft is the infinite Being that you are. Ego is the sense of separation fromthe All. 1 am an individual, Lester:, and I am separate from the All, and allyou people are other than I, that is the sense of ego, separateness. The momentI'm not the All, I lack something and then I try to get it back. I think I needthe missing parts of the All and I start trying to get them. Thus I assume Idon't have the All, I am limited, and this starts a downward spiral and we continueuntil we get where we are. However, we're all on the way up, now. And the bigproblem is to get rid of our ego, the sense that I am an individual separatefrom everything. We can do this by looking at our motivations. When ourmotivation is selfish, we change it, make it altruistic; we act for othersrather than for ourselves, and in this way we grow.
莱斯特:是的。当没有任何的小我,唯一剩下的是你所是的无限存在。小我是从一切中分离出来的感觉。我是一个独立个体,莱斯特,并且我是从一切中分离出来,所有你们这些人是在我之外的另外的人,这就是小我的感觉--分离。在我不是一切的整体这一刻,我缺少了某些东西,然后我试图把它要回来。我认为我需要从整体中丢失的那部分,然后我开始努力去得到它们。因此我假设我并不拥有一切的整体,我是有限的,这就开始了一个向下的螺旋,我们继续直到现在我们所处的境地。然而,我们现在就是一切的整体,现在就是。最大的问题是除掉我们的小我----我是从一切事物中分离出来的个体的感觉。我们通过看我们的动机能做到。当我们的动机是自私的,我们改变它,把它变成无私的,我们为其他人而行动超过为我们自己,通过这种方式我们得以成长。
Q: Is growth a constant becoming aware?
问:成长是持续地变得觉知吗?
Lester: Yes. You must first want to. When you want to, thenyou do become aware of your thinking. Then you become aware of yournon-thinking which shows up as periods of peace and well-being.
莱斯特:是的。你必须首先想要。当你想要,你变得觉知到你的想法。然后你变成觉知到你的宁静安康的无念状态。
Q: Like trying to find out, for instance, why one feelsthings or why one is sick like these past two years of illness for me. It'stremendous, Lester:. Even this morning when I was talking to my sister on thetelephone, after speaking to her I kept thinking, Why? Why? Why? and I tried tobe still, as still as I could possibly be, and all of a sudden, a realizationof the why I had been so negative came to me with such tremendous clarity. AndI thought of you so intensely and I thought, Well, this is what Lester:possibly means. It's finding out the why, and when one sees it, one immediatelyturns it into something positive and one is released.
问:就象努力去探询,比如为什么人能感觉到事物或为什么一个人象我这样过去两年生病。真是很棒,莱斯特。甚至这个早晨当我正在 跟我的姐妹在电话上交谈时,和她通话完后,我一直保持着想为什么?为什么?为什么?然后我试着安静下来,尽我所能的安静下来,突然,我清晰的领悟到为什么我让自己发生这么多糟糕的事。然后我非常强烈地想到了你,我想,好,这可能就是莱斯特所说的意思。发现为什么,然后当你明白这点,你就立刻能把它转到积极面并且你被释放了。
Lester: Right, very good. Keep that up until there is nomore.
莱斯特:对,非常好。持续做下去直到释放完。
Q: That's what you always meant about making thesubconscious thought conscious and then letting go of it.
问:这就是你经常指出的把潜意识的想法变得有意识然后释放它。
Lester: Yes. Pulling the subconscious thought up intoconsciousness and when it's there, you'll see it and naturally let go of itbecause of its negativity. But as long as it remains unconscious, you don't seeit and can't do anything about it, can you?
莱斯特:是的。把潜意识的想法拉出来到有意识,当它在那儿,你将看到它并自然地释放它,因为它是消极的。但只要它留在潜意识中,你就看不到它并且不能对它做任何事情,你能吗?
Q: No. And tremendous things come up when one begins. Wow!Alligators! It's not easy.
问:不能。当一个人开始时,惊人的东西会浮现出来。噢!鳄鱼!这并不容易。
Lester: Ego-wise you don't like what comes up and you tendto fight it.
莱斯特:小我的聪明就是这样,如果你不喜欢那浮现出来的,那么你就会趋向于与它战斗。
Q: Many times I go along on an even keel and then somethingcomes up in personal relationships or from other directions, and all of asudden you feel a severe pain, and then you realize that anytime you feel pain,you're showing your own limitation, and you step back, look at it, and releaseyourself from the whole situation.
问:很多次我平稳的进行着,然而某些人际关系或者其他方面的东西浮现出来了,忽然我感觉到剧痛,后来我意识到每一次我感觉到痛,我都是正在显示我自己的限制,然后我往后看着它,把自己从整个情境中释放出来。
Lester: Yes, every situation can be used for growth byobserving what's going on, the way you do. Do this all the time, until there isno more needed to be let go of, until there is no more ego.
莱斯特:是的。留心正在发生什么,用你刚说的方法,每一种情境都能用来成长。所有的时间都这样做,直到没有任何需要被释放的,直到没有任何的小我。
Q: Creative work, for instance, has the ego involved inthat, too. It's very subtle. And the more one sees spiritually, the more one isable to paint a picture, or make music, or whatever one does, -this is a pointthat has always bothered me, the ego-involvement in this. It has worried me,how can one channel it, commercialize it, sell something?
问:创造性的工作,比如有小我牵扯进去的。也是非常难以捉摸的。越能在精神上领悟,越能画一幅画,或写乐曲,或任何其他所做的,这是一个总是打扰我的点,小我总是会投入在里面。这让我焦虑,怎样才能通过它来牟利呢?
Lester: The answer is simple: Commercialize it but be notattached to this creativeness.
莱斯特:答案很简单:利用它牟利但不执著在这些创造性工作上。
Q: Difficult, it's the ego saying, I am the creator.
问:难啊,小我说,我是创造者。
Lester: It doesn't matter what you do, be not attached toit. Let go of the sense of I am the creator. Let the creativeness flow throughyou.
莱斯特:你做什么没有关系,不要执著在它上面。释放这些我是创造者的感觉。让创造力流经你。
Q: I would think that in almost any creative act there hasto be a spiritual part, the stem of it is basically some pure motivation, butit's almost always mixed with ego.
问:我认为几乎任何的创造行为都有精神的一部分,它的主要部分是一种很单纯的动机,但它总是混合了小我在里面。
Lester: Let me clear up one thing, everything you do iscreative, it's impossible to do anything that's not creative. That's becausethe mind is only creative, but when we create things we don't like, we call itnon-creative and destructive. When we create things we like, we call thatcreative and constructive. But the mind only creates. Everyone is a creator.What we hold in mind, we create.
莱斯特:让我来解释一件事,任何你做的事都是创造,没有任何你做的事情不是创造。这是因为心智只会创造,但当我们创造了我们不喜欢的事物,我们称它为没有创造力和有毁灭性。当我们创造了我们喜欢的事物,我们称之为有创造力的和有用的。但心智只创造。每个人都是创造者。在心智中保持着什么,我们就创造什么。
Q: So all this ego of ours is our own creation?
问:因此所有这些我们的小我是我们自己的创造?
Lester: Right. It's better to create constructive thingslike beauty, health, affluence as they do not demand as much attention from usas a sick body or a sick pocket- book. Consequently we have more time and easeto look in the direction of Truth and to discover our Self.
莱斯特:对。创造有益的事物是很好的,比如美、健康、富裕,这使我们不会被疾病、贫穷等牵扯太多注意力,因此而有更多时间并且转变方向到寻求真理并发现我们的真我。
Q: Sometimes I think that one thinks too much of the egoand then the ego grows, and you want to fight it more and you give it moreimportance.
问:有时我认为,一个人对小我思考得太多,并让小我更强大了,然后你更想要打败它,这让它变得更重要了。
Lester: Yes. But it's too well grown right now, far morethan you can see, in the unconscious part of your mind. Mind is nothing but thesum-total collection of all thoughts. The unconscious part of the mind isholding all the thoughts that we are not looking at this moment. But thosehundreds of thousands of thoughts are there, and they're active. Unconsciouslyyou're operating that body; you're operating every cell. You're working achemical plant, a circulatory, a cooling and a heating system, all these thoughtsare active and are actively operating your body. Also there are thousands ofthoughts of wanting things and not wanting things, likes and dislikes. But evenif they're unconscious, they're active; whether we look at them or not, theyare still active and they are sustained and motivated by our ego. This is thedifficult part for us, to make these ego-motivated thoughts conscious so thatwe may let go of them. However, someday we reach a place where we will not bethat ego-mind. When we see that 1 am not that mind, I am not that body, I amnot that ego, then we'll really see, and when we really see we are not that,it's possible to drop that ego-mind-body, once and for all.
莱斯特:是的。但现在这也是很好的成长,更多的看到你能看到的潜意识部分。心智只不过是所有想法的集合。心智的潜意识部分是正在保持着的我们此刻没看到的所有想法。但这些成百上千的想法就在那儿,他们是活跃着的。你是正在无意识操作着身体,你正在操作每一个细胞。你正在运作一个化学工厂,一个循环的制冷供暖系统,所有这些想法是活跃并且积极地运作着你的身体。也有成千的想要某些事物和不想要某些事物的想法,喜欢的和不喜欢的想法。尽管它们没有被意识到,它们也是活跃着的。是否我们看不看到它们,它们都仍然活跃着,它们被我们的小我持续着驱动着。让这些小我驱动的想法变得有意识直到我们可以释放它们,这对我们来说是困难的部分。不管怎样,总有一天我们会到达“我们不是小我-心智”的状态。当我们明白我不是这个心智,我不是这具身体,我不是小我,这时我们将真的了悟,当我们真的了悟我们所不是的,这就可以丢掉那个“小我-心智-身体”,一次性全部释放掉。
Q: Because one has re-become what one is?
问:因为我们重新成为了我们所是的?
Lester: Not re-become, one has re-remembered,re-discovered, re-recognized what he always was.
莱斯特:不是重新成为,而是重新忆起,重新发现,重新认出他永远所是的。
Q: So the ego-thing falls off like a crust.
问:所以小我这东西象外壳一样掉落。
Lester: Right, gone forever. Now that's what we doeventually. At first, we work at dropping the ego until we get enough attentionfree so that we can seek who and what we are. Then, when we see who and what weare, we say, This is ridiculous, and we don't identify with the ego-mind-bodyany more. Then we watch the body go through life like we now watch every otherbody.
You watch it and you know that the body is not you. You'rereally above that body, you're not limited nor bound by it. You know you areeternal, whole, perfect and free, and you let the body go its way, like apuppet.
莱斯特:是的。一去不返。那是我们最后要做的。首先,我们在释放小我上面工作,直到我们对自由有了足够的领会,我们能领悟到我们是谁是什么。然后,当我们看到我们是谁是什么,我们说,这真是可笑,然后我们不再认同于“小我-心智-身体”。随后,我们观看着身体经历人生就象我们看到每一具其他身体一样。你观看着它并且你知道身体不是你。你是真的超越了身体,你不再被它的边界所限制。你知道你是永恒的、完整的、完美的和自由的,你让身体自行运作,就象看一具木偶。
Q: And then you use the body for whatever you like, if youwant to, or if not, the show just goes on.
问:然后你就按你喜欢的任何方式使用身体,不管你是想要或者不想要,演出只是继续。
Lester: Yes. You let the show go on. It's a show that youwrote called Bodies Playing Limited. However, you are free to choose to use thebody to communicate with others, to help them grow.
莱斯特:是的。你让这演出继续。这是一个演出,你所称之为身体的在表演限制。然而,你是自由地选择使用身体与其他人联系在一起,帮助他们成长。
Q: Isn't everything we see, a piece of wood, a potato chip,part of that eternal Truth?
问:是不是我们看到的每一样东西,一块木头,一块炸土豆片,都是那永恒真理的一部分?
Lester: Yes, but you have to see it as nothing but you,then you see the truth of it. The world doesn't disappear, our perception of itchanges, completely. Instead of the world being other than we, it becomes us,or we become it. When you see the world as you, it will look entirely differentfrom what it looked like when it appeared separate. You will love and identifywith it and everyone in it.
When you fully love someone, you identify with and youbecome one with that one. When you become the universe you love the universe,or, if you fully love the universe, you become the universe. Love is absolutelynecessary. When we love totally, we totally identify with the grand andglorious infinite Being that we are!

When you see the world as you, it will look entirelydifferent from what it looked like when it appeared separate. You will love andidentify with it and everyone in it.
When you fully love someone, you identify with and youbecome one with that one. When you become the universe you love the universe,or, if you fully love the universe, you become the universe. Love is absolutelynecessary. When we love totally, we totally identify with the grand andglorious infinite Being that we are!
莱斯特:是的,你不得不看到它除了是你之外什么都不是,然后你就看到了它的真相。这个世界并不是消失不见了,我们对它的感知完全地改变了。并不是这个世界是在我们之外的其他的东西,它变成了我们,或者我们变在了它。当你把世界看成是你,它看起来会是完全不同于它显现为分离时的样子。你会爱并且认同于它以及它之内的一切。当完全地爱某人,你认为自己就是他并且成为了他。当你成为整个宇宙,你爱整个宇宙,或者,如果你完全地爱宇宙,你成为了整个宇宙。爱是绝对必需的。当我们完全地爱,我们完全地认同于我们所是的壮丽的荣耀的无限存在!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 07:16 , Processed in 0.087467 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.