QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 1634|回复: 0

来自彼尚的讯息 A Message From Bijian

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-10-13 08:38:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
When you are a child, you are happy, well-being, secure, and joyful, because you are connected to your real Self which is pure positive energy. As you grow up you get disconnected and feel fear, insecure and you have this falls illusion and belief system that if you accumulate and achieve things outside of you, then you can be happy and get connected again, which CAN NOT.

My job on the Earth is only to get you connected back to your real self and then get out of your way, so your pure positive energy inside can guide and make you happy again. I will not be substitute for your real self and I do not want you to make me more important than you. This wisdom is the base of this one year anniversary seminar, so I can bring you very high so you get connected and remember who you are.

当你是孩子的时候,你很开心、幸福、安全,也很喜悦,因为你和自己的真我,也就是纯粹的正能量是连接的。当你长大你断掉了连接并感到恐惧,不安全,并且你有了这种错误的幻象和信念系统:如果你积累并获取一些你外在的东西,那么你才能开心和再次连接,其实不然。

我在地球上的工作仅仅是让你连接回你的真我,离开挡道的位置,所以你内在纯粹的正能量可以指引你并使你再次开心。我不会替代你的真我,我也不想让你把我看得比你更重要。这个智慧是这次彼尚企业一周年庆典的基础,所以我会把你带到非常高,使你连接并记起自己真正是谁。

——彼尚

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-7-27 10:37 , Processed in 0.076672 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.