搜索
查看: 5299|回复: 2

Mira导师关于静心,世界问题,儿童教育的谈话

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-27 15:34:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Mira
导师关于静心,世界问题,儿童教育的谈话
Dear Jiang.
Many people are looking for meditation. Somehow, if we are sensitive and intelligent, we find out that meditation is the solution for many diseases, mental and physical. It is also the solution for a lot of world problems.
If we can turn ourselves into open hearted happy simple people then poverty will be less, the earth will be cleaner. By meditation we will get sensitive for the bird sounds and the smell of clean earth. We will recognize again what is nutritious healthy food. The enjoyment of all this beautiful simple things would make it impossible for us to treat the earth like we do know. We would know how to enjoy our life.
亲爱的姜:
很多人都在寻找静心方法。而如果我们足够敏感和聪明,我们就会发现静心是很多身心疾病的药方。它同时也是许多世界性问题的解决方法。如果我们让自己变成心胸开放的快乐的简单的人,那么贫穷就会减少,地球就会干净一些。通过静心,我们会对鸟声和干净泥土的气味变得敏感。我们会再次认识什么是营养的健康食品。享受所有这些美丽的简单的东西,会让我们不再以现在这样的方式来对待地球。我们会知道怎样享受我们的生命。
Being sensitive and intelligent our mind understands we need meditation but…….our mind has habits in thinking how life should be and how to react. It is very persistent not to lose these habits. The mind can as well understand that meditation is the road to follow in life as in the same time keep us out of meditation!
通过变得敏感和聪明,我们的头脑会了解我们需要静心,但……我们头脑惯性的思考方式是:生命应该怎样,应该怎样去对待。它非常执着,不愿意丢掉这些惯性。所以,头脑会在了解静心是生命之路的同时,也会让我们远离静心。
Our mind has a two friends in the game of keeping its habits, one with the name fear another is our body. In fear the body reacts with tension. If the fear is deep and remains then it will keep the body in tension even after the fearful fact happened. A body habit develops. People keep the body in tension without knowing it, without reason, without any threat. This body in tension will keep the mind in prison, body and mind are inner connected.
我们的头脑在它保留惯性的游戏中,有两个亲密朋友,其中一个的名字是害怕,另外一个是我们的身体。害怕中的身体是紧张的。如果深入的害怕一直保留着,在令人恐惧的事情发生之后,身体仍然会处于紧张中。没有任何理由,没有受到任何威胁,甚至在不知道的情况下,身体会处于紧张中。而身体和头脑在内在是连接的。这个紧张的身体会让头脑处于囚禁中。
In 1993 I started to travel to connect with other people for meditation. I searched in Europe, in the USA, I searched in India. I was for the third time in Poonah with the Osho commune when I met Sandesh.
We met by eyes and without speaking each others worldly languages we stayed together since.
1993年,我开始到处旅行,去跟静心的人连接。我在欧洲寻找,在美国寻找,在印度寻找。当我遇见Sandesh的时候,是我第三次去普那奥修小区的时候。我们的眼神相遇,彼此没有说任何话,从此就在一起了。
Sandesh
created a paste with different Chinese herbals. He put it around my ankles and feet. I did not have any idea why. My ankles where not painful, I felt not any problem with my feet. I
felt that he wanted to do this so I let him do. The next day I got up and had a nice surprise I could walk very softly and subtle. This was a nice surprise. The real surprise however was that it changed my complete inner feeling. I was less shy more relaxed just somehow completely different and more as the real me. It was like somebody had unimprison me without I knew that I was in the prison.
Sandesh用不同的中药制作了膏药。他把膏药贴满了我的脚踝和脚。我不知道为什么,我的脚踝不痛,我也不感觉我的脚有任何问题。我只是感觉他想这样做,就让他这样做了。第二天起床,我惊喜地发现我走路时非常柔软和轻巧,真是很惊喜!而真正的惊讶还在后面,我所有的内在感觉都变了。我的害羞变少了,而放松多了,完全不一样了,那更像真正的我。就好像有人将我放出牢笼,而那个时候,我竟然还不知道我在牢笼里。
Since my earliest childhood I kept my feet and ankles in high tension. It was a habit, I had not the slightest idea that I would do this. You can try to do it, put your feet and ankles into tension and feel. This kind of habit creates
a feeling of panic in the body and creates panic reactions in the mind. You can try this exercise
with your hand or with any part of the body. It gives the feeling of paralyzing the mind.
在很小的时候,我的脚和脚踝就处于高度的紧张中。这是一个惯性,我一点也不知道我会这样做。你可以试着这样做,让你的脚和脚踝处于紧张中,然后去感觉。这个惯性制造了身体的恐慌,和头脑的恐慌。你可以将这个试验在你的手和身体的任何部位上,它会让你的头脑麻痹。
This kind of paralyzed mind cannot be in meditation.
I started to watch the body and give it little by little a deeper relaxation.
A paralyzed mind cannot be in meditation, a paralyzed body cannot be in meditation.
麻痹的头脑无法处于静心中,麻痹的身体无法处于静心中。我开始观察身体,慢慢地让它处于更深的放松中。
Understanding of meditation is not a part of the mind. It is your whole being that needs to be in relaxation with your environment. This is easiest in nature as our body is also nature. Now it will not sound crazy that Greencommune likes to live in nature and that our members however high educated like to do farming work and try to get their being into tune with the earth.
静心不是头脑的东西,你的整个存在需要在环境中放松下来。在大自然中这是最简单的,因为我们的身体是自然的。绿土地社区喜欢生活在自然中,我们受过高等教育的成员们喜欢做农活,努力让他们的存在跟地球协调。这听起来不再疯狂了吧?
My children’s relaxation I watch every day I will not put tension on them and stimulate them in what relaxes them. The focus is not at all on school. My focus is to let her paint to let her play and live in nature. School in the form of mathematic, language, grammar, we do for one hour a day. Last year our daughter Misha did the national end test of basic education in the Netherlands. She was in the top 10 % even while she was one year younger as the other children.
我每天观察我的孩子,我鼓励他们去做让他们放松的事,不会将紧张加到他们身上。学校的重点可不是这样,我的重点是让她去画画,让她去玩,让她生活在自然中。像数学、语言文法这样的课程,我们一天学一个小时。去年,我的女儿Misha在荷兰参加了国家的基础教育基本测试,她在最好的10%之列,虽然她比其他的孩子小一岁。
Children in relaxation learn much faster and have more chance to grow intelligent as others. Tension can make children (and adults) blind to solve the most simple problems. Tensions give food to physical and mental diseases.
放松的孩子学得更快,比其他孩子更聪明。紧张会让孩子(和成年人)不知道怎么去解决哪怕是最简单的问题。紧张喂养了身体和心理的疾病。
In March I will come to Kunming to share my experience. I hope we can meet in March.
3月份我会来昆明分享我种种的体验。我希望我们会在3月见面。
With Love, Mira
爱,Mira
注明:
绿生活社区是一个人与人,人与自然都和谐相处的共同生活社区,它同时也是一个归回自然的静心社区。现在Mira导师跟她的爱人以及两个孩子生活在台湾的绿生活社区。一起生活的还有其他喜欢简单,自然生活的人。社区里有有机农场,日常的静心活动,还有为孩子们所设的游乐场。绿生活社区在中国大陆和欧洲也在发展,它创建的目的是怎样发展出跟自然和谐,快乐健康的社区生活。欢迎大家来了解和体验社区。
社区网址:www.greencommune.org
Mira导师三月将在昆明主持身心灵成长的静心课程以及各种讲座,在讲座里她将会同大家分享她的人生各种体验,包括绿生活社区,让我们一起来探讨静心,生活,爱,和儿童教育之间内在连接以及解决之道。欢迎大家来咨询课程和各种讲座。
联系人:daya
QQ 125878419
mishadao2010@gmail.com
 楼主| 发表于 2011-2-28 11:08:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 灵灵 的帖子

昆明目前没有社区,中国社区现在在广东省内

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 02:40 , Processed in 0.095022 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.