只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 5090|回复: 0

Mira导师和Maneesha关于头脑的对话

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-28 11:51:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Maneesha问:
Dear Mira, about the body in tension and paralyzed mind I have been feeling so much.
亲爱的Mira,关于紧张的身体和麻痹的头脑,我有着很多的体验。
For very long time, I just can not use my mind. It’s just like a machine without any oil nourishing it. Sometime it is out of control, full of busy thoughts, sometime it just stops any running. Very very little time it can work some normally.
When I like to use it, it just stops or in great disorder. When things happen, I just obey other’s opinion, especially Sandesh’s idea, or react with emotional habit, anger or complaint.
很长一段时间来,我无法正常使用我的头脑。它就像一架没有上油的机器,有的时候会失控,充满了混乱的念头,有的时候干脆停止运转。很少很少的时候,它的运转还有点正常。当我想要用它的时候,它要不然停止,要不然处于巨大的混乱中。当事情发生要处理的时候,我只会听从其他人的看法,特别是Sandesh的看法,或者用情绪的惯性,不如愤怒或抱怨来反应。
Once I have talked about this state of mind, I don’t know the difference of emptiness and idiot. Sandesh said that my mind is the latter one. I’m in great trouble of it.
我曾有一次跟Sandesh谈论这种头脑的状态,我不了解头脑的空和空白的状态。Sandesh说我是后者。
The fresh memory is in Xiamen. I am in depressive and tensive state. When I go out to buy something or to do something, I just feel there’s a very hard rock filled the heart. So I just can not breathe normally, I can not think. I don’t like to talk with others. I just act like a machine. And recently I have so much fear coming out, which caused in the childhood. My families just forbid me to do anything except studying. So when I do things other than studying, I just do them secretly and in high tension. And I ‘m not permitted to be myself, everything of myself is decided by them. I feel I’m unvalued, all my thoughts, all my efforts. I feel that everything that I do is wrong. In this state of tension and fear, I can feel the heart, the throat is choked, my mind just can not run, and my feeling of the environment also just close too.
记得在厦门的时候,我的状态依然是低落和紧张的。当我出去办事情,我感觉我的心口象是有一块硬石头堵着,我无法顺畅地呼吸,无法思考,不想跟人说话,我象机器一样地行动。而最近,我感觉到很多害怕出来,这些害怕是小时候形成的。我的家人除了学习之外,基本上禁止了我其他的行动。所以当我出来玩,或者做些其他的时候,我是偷偷摸摸且处于高度的紧张中。我不被允许成为自己,我所有的发生都是由他们决定的。我感觉自己,我的所有想法,我的所有努力都没有任何价值。我感觉所有我做的都是错的,除了他们让我做的。在这种紧张害怕的状态中,我可以感觉到心堵塞了,喉咙卡住了,我的头脑无法运转,而我对周围环境的感知也关闭了。
The new experience comes after when we moved here. I can have longer time to walk in the quiet road, need not to think too much, have time to listen to the whistling of insects. It helps me to calm down. And for the first time, the mind comes into a better state of running.
I more have my ideas and have more relaxation. The relaxation is so much important, making my body-mind softer and more enjoyment and more power out, and I have more share to others.
搬到这里之后,我有了新的体验。我可以有更多的时间只是跟自己一起,在那条安静的路上散步,不用想很多事,只是听各种各样的声音。它可帮助我平静下来。第一次,我的头脑进入了比较好的运行状态。我有更多的想法,更多的放松。放松真的是如此重要,让我的身心变得柔软,我有了更多的享受,更多的力量显现出来。我也可以更多地分享给其他人。
But how to transcend the fear that has been accompanying with me nearly all my life? Before, I rely on the way of throwing out in Gibberish and Dynamic, and I also use the way of digging the field to open the closed heart chakra. but I know it’s only some help, but not the ultimate way. The only way is more and more awareness and deep understanding, more finding out my inner sound.
但是怎样超越那个几乎陪伴了我整整一生的害怕。以前,我依靠静心的方法,如动态静心和乱语来丢出去,我也用锄地的方式来帮忙打开我的心轮。但现在我知道,这些是有部分帮助的,但不是最终的方法。最终的方法是我需要有更多的觉知,更深的了解,更多的去找到为内在的声音。
Mira的回答一
Maneesha
Your mind is a beautiful machine. Your mind even is a mind what can gain a deeper understanding and is capable of good education results. With your mind is nothing wrong.
Your emotions give the wrong food to the mind. Your emotions will let you start thinking and thinking in circles. Your fear will drive you into a craziness.
Maneesha,你的头脑是个美丽的机器。你的头脑能够有更深入的了解,并且能够使你获得好的教育。你的头脑没有任何问题。是你的情绪给了头脑错误的滋养,你的情绪让你不断地思考,你的害怕让你进入疯狂中。
Fashion in the world now is to analyse what happened in youth and give that as a reason for your situation now. Your parents were sick, the society was sick and this is the reason for your sickness. It is a small part of truth but not the part that is helpfull to create your own happy life. This type of psychologie gives you a feeling that it is not your responsibility and I never saw anybody getting cured by it. Western psychologie has not any answers to psychological problems because it lacks a view of the root of psychological problems. Western psychologie has not any clue. I truly hope that the East will stop to copy western fashions, same as they copy Mc Donalds or all our environmental problems. A clue for a better world is meditation and a simple life style.
你的父母生病了,社会生病了,它们是你疾病的源头。但如果你要过快乐的生活,这个了解是没有帮助的,它让你认为这不是你的责任。我从来没见任何人通过这种心理治愈的。
对于心理问题,西方的心理学没有任何答案,因为它缺少对心理问题的根源的洞见,它找不到任何线索。我真心地希望东方停止复制西方的模式,就像他们复制麦当劳和所有的环境问题一样。
要想有一个好一点的世界,静心和简单的生活方式是解决之道。
For transcending your habit you have to find out your own habits. So next time when your energy blocks do not try to understand, do not try to find reasons, only watch in that moment what happens.
当人们放松下来,疾病将不存在。心理问题来自于人们的紧张。在紧张的驱使下,头脑会发疯。它可能会进攻其他人或者你自己,它可能会发疯似地幻想。每个人都有自己发疯的类型,发疯的时刻。你可以观察你的类型和你的时刻。你可以观察你身体的反应,并且通过把丹田往里面收来矫正。如果你的丹田是收进来的,你的头脑就无法发疯。也许你外在的行为是疯狂的,但是你的头脑不会是疯狂,它会是宁静的,充满信任的。
When people are relaxed psychological diseases do not exist. The psychological problem comes out when people are in tension. Provoced by tension the mind will go into craziness. The type of craziness the mind will go into that is your own. It can be agression towards other or yourself, it can be crazy imaginations. The moment it goes into craziness is also your own moment. You can watch your type and your moment. You can watch the reactions in your body and correct them by keeping your hara inside. If your hara is inside, your mind is unable to go crazy. You can behave crazy but your mind will not be crazy. It will be peacefull and full of trust.
We call psychological problems, problems of the mind. This is not realy true. What happens is that you lost your connections with your life energy, your Buddha, your soul. Without food from your life energy the mind cannot function healthy it will be feed with the emotion of utmost fear. It goes into dreaming, fantasizing, into depressions, into maniacal.
我们将心理问题称为头脑的问题,这不是真的。事实是,你失去了和你的生命能量、你的佛性,你的灵魂的连接。没有生命能量的滋养,头脑无法健康地运转,它被恐惧所喂养,进入梦想中,幻想中,进入绝望和疯狂中。
This all has nothing to do with the quality of your mind. The highest genius can go into craziness. History has examples enough of this.
这跟你的头脑品质没有关系,最天才的人也会发疯,历史上有很多这样的例子。
With Love
Mira
Mira的回答二:
Dear Maneesha,
The way you grow up in your youth has influence on how you are as an adult. The longer children can grow up in an relaxed and loving environment the easier it will be for them to keep connection with their life energy. Children what grow up in a stressful environment with almost no possibilities to jump into their own enjoyment, their own intelligence those children will easier have psychological problems.
亲爱的Maneesha,你小时候成长的方式影响了你长大后的样子。孩子在一个放松的爱的环境里成长的时间越长,他们就越容易跟他们的生命能量连接。如果他们在一个充满压力的环境中成长,几乎没有可能享受他们自己,发展自己的才智,他们就很容易有心理问题。
Nobody needs to be ashamed for psychological problems. The whole humanity is full with these problems. It would already be a help if there would be more awareness that this problem is growing bigger and bigger in humanity.
为心理问题而感到羞耻对任何一个人来说都是没有必要的。整个人类社会充满了这些问题。如果能够更多意识到这个越来越严重的问题,还可能会有帮助。
Meditation exercises help and being a lot in the nature together with the nature. Accepting the way you grow up and accepting life as it is.
静心方法是有帮助的,它和大自然一起,让你处于自己的本性中。接受你成长的方式,接受生命本来的面目。
For growing an healthier humanity the way Greencommune proposes helps. You need to normalize again what is brought out of balance in your youth. False fears, false teachings, false truths. Slowly your own Buddha will appear for you. The children we can keep longer authentic to their own nature so they grow up to strong adults.
绿生活社区的生活方式(www.greencommune.org)有助于发展一个更健康的人性。那些使得你在小时候失去平衡的东西,那些错误的害怕,错误的教导,虚假的事实,需要让它们再次恢复正常。慢慢的,你的佛性将呈现出来。我们让孩子更长时间真实地处于他们的本性中,这样他们将成长为强壮的成年人。
Love,
Mira
Maneesha回复:
Dear Mira
you say 'So next time when your energy blocks do not try to understand, do not try to find reasons, only watch in that moment what happens. ' Ok, I'll just try it.
亲爱的Mira,你说“所以下一次,当你的能量卡住的时候,不要去了解,不要去找原因,只要在那个时候观照所发生的”。
好的,我会去做的。
Mira回复:
Maneesha
Your energy block then some moment later automatic your mind will come and try to understand....in that moment you need to learn to just put your hara inside. Now watching can happen.
你的能量卡住之后,你的头脑自动会来,试着去了解……那个时刻你需要学会收你的丹田。现在观照就会发生。
Watching and understanding are different things.
The mind need to learn how to accept that. By watching understanding grows but they are not the same.
观照和了解是不同的,头脑需要学会怎样去接受这点。通过观照,了解在成长,但它们是不一样的。
Try and accept that you cannot immediatly do it.....mind will come again.
试着去做,你无法马上做到,接受它——头脑会再来。
Do not feel defeated. One day you will be master of your mind and it will not run away with you!
不要感觉挫败,有一天你将成为你头脑的主人,它不会跑掉了。
With love
Mira
注明:
绿生活社区是一个人与人,人与自然都和谐相处的共同生活社区,它同时也是一个归回自然的静心社区。现在Mira导师跟她的爱人以及两个孩子生活在台湾的绿生活社区。一起生活的还有其他喜欢简单,自然生活的人。社区里有有机农场,日常的静心活动,还有为孩子们所设的游乐场。绿生活社区在中国大陆和欧洲也在发展,它创建的目的是怎样发展出跟自然和谐,快乐健康的社区生活。欢迎大家来了解和体验社区。
社区网址:www.greencommune.org
Mira导师三月将在昆明主持身心灵成长的静心课程以及各种讲座,在讲座里她将会同大家分享她的人生各种体验,包括绿生活社区,让我们一起来探讨静心,生活,爱,和儿童教育之间内在连接以及解决之道。欢迎大家来咨询课程和各种讲座。
联系人:daya
QQ 125878419
mishadao2010@gmail.com

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 18:21 , Processed in 0.081020 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.