发表于 2011-2-28 14:49:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Fay的提问:
Dear Mira:
亲爱的Mira
I also have many questions.
我有一个关于爱的问题。
About love.When somebody say like me ,I always feel
fear .becase I hope to love and so afraid love?when into a relation ,I feel
no way can deep into.I don’t know how to do ,so I first into myself .Sandesh always say love only in now and here, I think so,but…..
当有人说喜欢我,我感觉到害怕。因为我想要爱,但又非常害怕爱的缘故吗?当进入关系的时候,我感觉无法深入。我不知道怎么办,所以我需要先进入自己。Sandesh总是爱只在当下,我也这样认为,但是……
With love
Fay
Mira的回答:
Dear Fay
当你刚进入社区(绿生活社区)的时候,你总是在做事情,总是在忙。你想要让你做的糕点完美无缺,你希望你做的食物色香味都是完美的,你想要让很多事情完美。你甚至会制作美味的食物,然后满意地看到被吃光。你想要把一切都照顾得很完美。
对于爱,你的想法是非常理想化的,你想要那样理想的爱。但是爱不是你所想象的,你的头脑设定了爱看起来是怎样的,有固定的观点,但是爱不是那样的。你不需要特别的行为,不需要理想化,不需要美丽。这些东西都来自于头脑。
People have ideas how love looks like, how love behaves.
人们总是设定爱看起来是怎样的,爱是怎样表现的。
Love is flowing, love is changing and still it is always the same. It is confusing, it is like a nature law. From outside it can look different the inner happening is same.
爱是流动的,爱是变化的,但又总是不变的。这让人迷惑。它就像自然法则,从外面看起来是不一样的,而内在的发生总是一样的。
Love does not have a face. It does not follow any idea or any way of behaving, it only flows. It is a happiness, a relaxation with the moment, an acceptation. Were acceptance is love can happens. 爱没有固定的面孔,它不遵循任何想法或任何行为方式,它只是流动。它是快乐,当下的放松,是接受。当接受发生,爱才会发生。
Love is the relaxation of life itself. If you like things against nature love will need to balance your likings with giving disease. Love does not support your likings.
Love can fight. Love loves life, love loves nature, love is nature.
爱是生命的放松。如果你喜欢反对自然的事物,爱会通过让你生病来平衡你的喜好。爱不支持你的喜好,爱会抗争。“爱”热爱生活,“爱”热爱自然,“爱”是自然。
The view you have of love becomes the barrier between you and love. The idea you have of love asks behaviour from you which you cannot give. Your view asks behaviour from others what they cannot give. You will get angry, disappointed, sad.
Your view about love creates a big wall between you and life as it is. It will make love invisible for you.
你对爱的看法成为你与爱之间的障碍。你对爱的看法要求你去做你无法做到的,要求别人去做他们无法做到的。你会生气,失望,悲伤。你对爱的看法在生命和你之间制造了一堵大大的墙,它会让你看不到爱。
Sometimes you will have glimpses of love then you will be afraid. Why?
有的时候你会瞥见爱,然后你害怕了,为什么?
Love is very demanding. When you love you do not have any choice. People are afraid of love because love seems to ask the impossible of them. It does not give two roads from which you can choose one. You can only jump into it. Love asks you not to follow any reason or idea. Just acceptance.
爱是高要求的。当你爱,你无法选择。人类害怕爱,是因为爱似乎在要求他们做不到的事。它不会给你两条路让你去选择,你只有跳入其中。爱要求你不要去跟从任何理由或想法,只有接受。
Meditation and love meet each other on the highest peak. It is the same.
静心和爱在最高点相遇,它们是合一的。
You feel you cannot go deep into love.
你感觉你无法深入爱。
Start to accept things like they are. Start to accept your situation, the people you live with. Start to accept their differences with you, start to accept your differences with them.
开始接受事物的本来面目,开始接受你的状况,你一起生活的人。开始接受他们跟你的不同,开始接受你跟他们的不同。
You are irritated, accept it. You are unhappy accept it. Accept, do not judge, do not try to find any reasons. Relax a little with it.
你容易被惹怒,接受它。你不快乐,接受它。接受,不要判断,不要去找原因,对它放松一些。
By acceptance the love for your own being will grow.
透过接受,对你存在的爱将成长起来。
Now love can meet you. Love only meets with love.
现在爱将遇上你,爱只会遇上爱。
With Love,
Mira
注明:
绿生活社区是一个人与人,人与自然都和谐相处的共同生活社区,它同时也是一个归回自然的静心社区。现在Mira导师跟她的爱人以及两个孩子生活在台湾的绿生活社区。一起生活的还有其他喜欢简单,自然生活的人。社区里有有机农场,日常的静心活动,还有为孩子们所设的游乐场。绿生活社区在中国大陆和欧洲也在发展,它创建的目的是怎样发展出跟自然和谐,快乐健康的社区生活。欢迎大家来了解和体验社区。
社区网址:www.greencommune.org
Mira导师三月将在昆明主持身心灵成长的静心课程以及各种讲座,在讲座里她将会同大家分享她的人生各种体验,包括绿生活社区,让我们一起来探讨静心,生活,爱,和儿童教育之间内在连接以及解决之道。欢迎大家来咨询课程和各种讲座。
联系人:daya
QQ 125878419
mishadao2010@gmail.com

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:04 , Processed in 0.073921 second(s), 26 queries , Gzip On.