QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 3072|回复: 0

奇迹课程说寂寞

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-28 18:24:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
摘要: 只有问对了问题,才能找到解决人心寂寞的唯一解答(W.pI.41.1,2; W.pII.223.1.)。那解答必然来自心灵的结合,不会来自肉体。           奇迹课程如何说明寂寞(编译自Ken Wapnick Q&A 292)      Eaglerc/学徒小组合译  感谢亲爱的弟兄,为我们摘录了部份正文  没有儿女的上主是寂寞的;没有上主的儿女也是寂寞的。(T2.III.5)   上主之子的寂寞就是天父的寂寞。3不要排斥对自己圆满境界的意识,也不要试着靠自己去恢复本来面目。4不要怕把救恩交托于救主的圣爱中。5祂不会辜负你的,因祂来自永不负所望的那一位。6了解你的挫折感不过是因你误解了自己的真相罢了。7因为上主的神圣居所是不可能败北的,他所愿之事也不可能被人否定掉。8你永远都在一种极其神圣的关系中,能召唤所有的人脱离孤独,融入你的爱内。9你所在之处,众人必将尾随而至,并在那儿找到你。 (T15.VIII.3)  然而,你们的心灵早已衔接在一起了,只要你愿承认这个一体性,天堂的寂寞便会从此消失。(T15.IX.4)   Q#292:奇课课程如何说明寂寞?  这辈子,虽然不缺亲情也不少爱情,可是我一直感到寂寞。这种寂寞的感觉,从很小的时候就开始了,长大后,进入学校、社团、家庭,也还是常有很深的寂寞感。我要怎么改变我的心灵,好让它不这么容易觉得寂寞?  答:奇迹课程说,寂寞是分离之念的必然结果(T.13.III.12:1; M.10:6:1,2,6)。在课程中,耶稣用了四个段落(T.2.III.5:11,12; T.4.VII.6:7; T.7.VII.10:5,6,7; T.15.VIII.3:2),描述上主与其圣子因分离而同感寂寞。在此,耶稣显然颇有诗人的新意,祂描述上主对分离之念的反应,以对比出,小我自以为分裂必招上主义怒的恐惧心态(参见Q#136)。实际上,上主绝不会因我们的疯狂念头而有所改变,上主是永恒为一而绝不可分的。  如果我们诚实面对自我,所有深信我们以个体形式存在的人,相信我们限于且困于肉身之内的人,相信我们与他人是分离独立的人,都必会感到寂寞。因为有谁在感受并相信与真爱分离后,会不感到寂寞的?奇迹课程的教导是「只要你把身体当作自己的存在实相,就会感到自己极其孤独而且受尽剥削。」(T.15.XI.5:1)  小我坚信,只要有其它身体相伴,就可克服我们的寂寞。但是,因为肉身不可能真正结合,我们在尘世里追求「特殊关系」的过程中,物质世界里的亲近与亲密,最多只能暂时驱走分离孤独的痛苦。由于小我暗藏的真正目的,就是要强化我们对「罪咎」的信念。寻求透过与他人结合,来驱走寂寞,只会支持小我「分离为真」及「肉体为实」的谎言。对凡俗如我们,寂寞所带来的痛苦常如此强烈,而使得我们不断向外寻求,透过否定来掩盖事实,确保我们能留在非心灵层次,不再追根究柢,不再察觉当初怎么选择与上主分离。  只有问对了问题(与上主分离),才能找到解决人心寂寞的唯一解答(W.pI.41.1,2; W.pII.223.1.)。那解答必然来自心灵的结合,不会来自肉体。于是,我们迟早会明白,我们其实从未分离过,因为真正的连结是永在的。耶稣在下段非常抚慰人心的话中,提醒我们,祂永远与我们同在,故寂寞的感受(或幻觉)绝非真实.  我是光明,进入了这自绝于一切之外的世界。2它是因为与一切断绝关系,才沦落到这一地步。3因此,这只能算是一种孤立的幻觉,这幻觉因着害怕它自己幻想出来的孤独而挥之不去。4我说过,我会时时与你们同在,直到今世的终结。5为此之故,我是世界之光。6在这孤独的世界里,既有我与你同在,孤独就不复存在。7你既不是单独的,那么孤独的幻觉也就难以为继。(T.8.IV.2:1-7)  也许我们会怀疑,解答怎么可能如此简单,但耶稣向我们保证,的确就是如此,只是,这不代表解答很容易。如果我们愿意视人如已,且不再批判他人与自我,我们的心灵必更能领受耶稣及祂所代表的大爱,我们也将能体验祂话语的真实不虚。  Q #292: What does A Course in Miracles say about loneliness? I have been feeling lonely very often in my life. Even in love relationships. I felt lonely as a child in my family and still do feel lonely very often in other family-like systems. How could I change my mind about feeling lonely?  A: The Course describes loneliness as an inevitable outcome of the thought of separation (T.13.III.12:1; M.10:6:1,2,6). Jesus adds emphasis to this causal relationship by describing God, as well as His Son, as lonely as a result of the separation -- in four different passages (T.2.III.5:11,12; T.4.VII.6:7; T.7.VII.10:5,6,7; T.15.VIII.3:2). Obviously, Jesus is using poetic license -- his purpose being to provide an alternative view of God’s reaction to the thought of separation, in contrast to the ego’s fearful assertion that God is angry because we left Him (see Question #136 for more on this point). For God is unchanged by our insane thoughts and remains forever One and undivided.  If we are honest with ourselves, all of us who truly believe we exist in the separated state of individuality, limited by and contained within our bodies, and isolated from everyone else, must feel lonely. For who could not feel he is apart from love and not experience loneliness? In the words of the Course, “As long as you perceive the body as your reality, so long will you perceive yourself as lonely and deprived” (T.15.XI.5:1).  The ego insists that we can overcome our loneliness through the companionship of other bodies. But the joining we seek through physical proximity and intimacy in our special relationships can at best only dispel the painful feelings of isolation temporarily, for bodies can not really join, and the ego’s real but hidden agenda is always to reinforce our belief in our guilt (T.15.VII.12). For seeking to be with others to take away our loneliness only gives support to the ego’s lie that the separation is indeed real and that the body is our reality. For most of us, most of the time, the resulting loneliness is too excruciating, and so we seek to cover it over through denial, employing various distractions to keep us mindless. But we never question its premise -- the reality of the separation.  It is only through raising that question that the only solution to our loneliness can be found (W.pI.41.1,2; W.pII.223.1). And the answer is found through experiencing the joining of minds, not bodies. Then we learn that we are not really separate, for that joining is always available to us. Jesus, in the following very comforting passage, reminds us that he is always with us, and so loneliness cannot be real:   “I am come as a light into a world that does deny itself everything. It does this simply by dissociating [separating] itself from everything. It is therefore an illusion of isolation, maintained by fear of the same loneliness that is its illusion. I said that I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. That is why I am the light of the world. If I am with you in the loneliness of the world, the loneliness is gone. You cannot maintain the illusion of loneliness if you are not alone” (T.8.IV.2:1,2,3,4,5,6,7).  Now we may doubt that the solution could be so simple, but Jesus assures us that it is. However. that does not mean that it is easy. Yet as we become more willing to see that our interests are not separate from our brothers and to release each of our judgments against both ourselves and others, Jesus and the love that he represents will become more real in our minds, and we will come to experience the truth of his words.  转自:奇迹课程中文部 Ken Wapnick专栏 2008/7/30
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:56 , Processed in 0.081184 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.