扫一扫,用微信登录

搜索
查看: 2704|回复: 0

Q #147呼求平安之心

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-8-28 18:24:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
摘要: 当他们的心陷于烦恼、恐惧、不安时…我该怎么办?   文/Ken Wapnick 中译:SINGING  选自:
http://www.facimoutreach.org/
   SINGING 初译   Q #147问: 对于我实际上无法与之沟通的人(不管是言辞或其它方式),当他们的心陷于烦恼、恐惧、不安时,我如何能像耶稣那样为他们带来平安?这有可能吗?因为常见的是(婉转些来说)连为自己的心带来平安都很困难?  答:既然奇迹课程告诉我们,平安是选择认同于我们心灵中的圣灵或耶稣的结果,所以要求耶稣为某人的心灵带来平安是不可能的事(M.5.III.1:1,2,3,3:6).而且,耶稣也不会为我们自己的心灵带来平安。课程的教导是,缺乏平安是心灵以某种方式选择了认同小我思想体系的结果。这导致了罪疚感,取代了我们意识中的平安。这人恐惧、不安的心是在呼求帮助。要对他们有所帮助,我们必须首先辨认出,这是他们作出的选择,并承认他们的心灵有作出不同选择的能力。然后我们检视自己心中用以对抗这人的判断,以及任何我们或许正体验着的忧虑不安,从而我们认出了我们自己需要治愈之处。  我们为他人的祈祷始于我们请求圣灵或耶稣协助我们放下对自己及他人的判断与错觉。这是因为如果我们察觉到另一人的不足或不平安,我们已经先在自己内觉知到这种欠缺,正如你指出的。如果我们放下我们的错觉并接受圣灵的修正,我们就会经验到平安。  然后我们心中的平安会延伸至整个神子奥体;不管个人是否有所觉察,它会与临现于每个人心中的平安结合。正是藉由这样的历程,我们“给予”了弟兄平安。真实的活动总是在我们己内心。并无需与他人进行外部的沟通。借着为我们自己选择平安,我们成了他人平安的提醒者,然而不管是我们或耶稣都无法为他人选择;正如他告诉我们的:「我无法替你选择(或替他人),却能帮你作出自己的正确选择(T.3.IV.7:11)。」一旦我们允许圣灵的思想取代我们的,他会指导我们以有助于这人的爱的方式去行动,或根本不行动。如上所述,如果我们实际上作了我们自己的功课,这些都将在圣灵的指导之下。  这是我们能活出下列这段正文中的祷词的方式,其中有你探问关于平安及如何带给朋友平安的答案:  「我自己渴望这神圣的一刻,并愿与我所爱的弟兄分享。没有他,我不可能拥有这一刻;没有我,他也不可能。而此刻正是我们共享这神圣一刻的大好良机。因此,我选择这一刻,作为献给圣灵的礼物,使祂的祝福能降临于我们身上,让我们一起活于平安中。」(T.18.V.7:3,4,5,6)  Q #147: How can I approach Jesus to bring peace to someone else’s troubled, fearful, restless mind while not being able to practically communicate with this other person (either verbally or otherwise)? Is it at all possible, because it is often (to put it mildly) hard enough to bring peace to one’s own mind?  A: Since A Course in Miracles tells us that peace is the result of choosing to identify with the Holy Spirit or Jesus in our minds, it is not really possible to ask Jesus to bring peace to someone’s mind (M.5.III.1:1,2,3,3:6). Moreover, Jesus does not bring peace to our own minds. The Course teaches that a lack of peace is the result of having made a choice in the mind to identify with the ego thought system in some way. This results in a feeling of guilt, which replaces peace in our awareness. This person’s fearful, restless mind is calling for help. To be helpful to them, we must first recognize that this is the choice they have made, and acknowledge the ability of their mind to choose differently. We then review our own mind for any judgments we are holding against this person, and any disquiet we may be experiencing, thus recognizing our own need for healing.  Our "prayer" for someone else begins with our asking the Holy Spirit or Jesus for help in letting go of our judgments and misperceptions about ourselves and the other person. This is because if we perceive another person as in need, or lacking peace, we have first perceived this lack in ourselves, as you point out. If we do let go of our misperceptions and accept the Holy Spirit’s correction, we will experience peace.   The peace in our mind is then extended throughout the Sonship; it joins with the peace that is present in everyone’s mind, whether or not they choose to be aware of it. This is the process by which we "offer" peace to a brother. The real action is always in our own mind. There is no need to communicate externally with the other person. By choosing peace ourselves, we are a reminder of the peace that is theirs, but neither we nor Jesus can choose for someone else, as He tells us: "I cannot choose for you, [or someone else] but I can help you make your own right choice" (T.3.IV.7:11). Once we have allowed the Holy Spirit’s thoughts to replace ours, he will guide us to act in a way that would be loving toward this person, or not to act at all. This will be the under the guidance of the Holy Spirit if we have in fact done our own "homework," as outlined above.   This is how we can live the following prayer from the Text, which holds the answer to your quest for peace as well as your friend’s: "I desire this holy instant for myself, that I may share it with my brother, whom I love. It is not possible that I can have it without him, or he without me. Yet it is wholly possible for us to share it now. And so I choose this instant as the one to offer to the Holy Spirit, that His blessing may descend on us, and keep us both in peace" (T.18.V.7:3,4,5,6).  转自:奇迹课程中文部 Ken Wapnick专栏  2008/7/1
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:46 , Processed in 0.076019 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.