莱斯特录音资料听写&翻译稿
----------------------------作者:月息
最近在听莱斯特的录音数据:http://www.hahaha365.com/mv/cmp.swf?asp=1
看心情随机整理一些出来给大家。先来第一篇

45. You Are Not the Body or the Mind
45.你不是这具身体或者这个头脑

Lester Levenson
莱斯特.利文森

OK, you're getting closer to freedom. Whether what you think, but actually you Are free right now. What must you do to be free? Absolutely nothing. How do you like that?

好吧,你们正在离自由越来越近。不管你怎么想,但事实上你现在就是自由的。为了得到自由你必须要做些什么呢?完全什么都不需要。你觉得这好吗?

Everything you're doing is in a wrong direction. Everything you're doing is trying to keep the body surviving. How do you get to the place where you do nothing? Anybody knows? Hmm? Non, how do you get there? By getting the mind quiet. The mind pushes you into action. And you get the mind quiet by releasing the motivators of the mind: the feelings.

你所做的一切都在错误的方向上。你所做的一切都是在让身体生存下去。你怎么去到那个你什么都不做的地方去呢?嗯?不,你怎么去那儿呢?通过让你的头脑静下来。头脑促使你行动。而你通过释放它的动力──感受,来让它静下来。

Isn't that easy? Isn't that simple? It's very easy. And it's very simple. But what you are doing? You're insisting and holding on to the limitations of wrongly thinking that you are the body.

那不是很容易吗?那不是很简单吗?它是很容易,它是很简单。但你在做什么呢?你在坚持保持住错误地认为那你是这身体的限制。

The body is the Least of you. Your beingness is the All of you. And in your beingness you set up the mind which sets up the body. And as long as you are confined to a body, that's how big your infinity concept of view is. You are infinite right now unlimited. If you think you're this body, you take the infinitive tremendous being that you Are, and imagine that you're confined to this incasement called the body.

身体是最小的你,你的存在是全部的你。而在你的存在中你设立了一个头脑,而头脑设置了一具身体。而只要你被限制在一个身体里,那就是你的无限所能看到的视角的大小。解除了限制,你现在就是无限的。如果你认为你是这具身体,你就是把你所是的无限的巨大的存在想象成被限制进了一个叫做身体的箱子里。

So to go free, to be unlimited, requires doing absolutely nothing. Because you Are free right now. However, what you're doing, is trying to remove the obstacles, the blinders to seeing that fact that you are your beingness. You are not the body. You are not the mind. You are your beingness.

所以,要变得自由,要成为无限,完全不需要做什么。因为你现在就是自由的。然而,你所做的是试着去清除让你看不到你是你的存在的事实的障碍和遮掩。你不是这具身体,你不是这个头脑,你是你的存在。

So I set up a chart here, to delineate it, so you may better be able to see, where in this you Are on the elimination of the blinders. And by so doing, expedite the eliminating of the obstacles and the blinders: the thoughts, the mind, the feelings.

所以我画了这个图来描述它,好让你们能够看得更清楚,在清除遮掩的路上自己在哪里,并通过这样做,加快完成对障碍和遮掩──念头,头脑和感受。

I think that identifying where you Are, is a big help, to moving you on further. All right, the one and only -

我想,通过认出你在哪里,对你你的前进会是一个很大的帮助。好吧,那唯一的──

Number one: You are your beingness. I don't think anyone would deny being.

第一个:你是你的存在。我想没有人会否认存在。

Number two: Part of you, your mind, your programs and their thoughts. Of course your programs are your feelings.

第二个:一部份的你,你的头脑,你的程序和它们的念头。当然,你的程序就是你的感受。

And number three: You mind says you are the body, and related to the world, and a victim of it. It's actually your mind that creates the world. It's only in your mind that you see the world. It's only in your mind that you see yourself as you are. It's only in your mind that you see all your relationships.

和第三个:你的头脑说你是这身体,跟这世界相关,是它的受害者。事实上是你的头脑创造了这个世界。你只在你的头脑中看到了这个世界,你只在你的头脑中看到了你自己是这样,你只在你的头脑中看到了你所有的关系。

Eliminate that, your beingness is lacked over, you become very self-obvious to yourself that, “I have always been my beingness. Deluded is the thinking that I was the mind-body.”

清除这些,你的存在就出来了,你变得对你自己来说非常显而易见:我一直都是我的存在。我是头脑和身体的想法是个欺骗。

So the number one is you, the real changeless you that never changes. Your beingness will never ever change. It's eternal. And two and there is the ego. You - your personality, You - your name. Your place in the world, etc. etc. etc.

所以第一个是你,那个真正的不变的永远不会变化的你。你的存在永远不会变化。它是永恒的。而第二个和第三个是自我,你──你的性格,你──你的名字,你在世上的位置,等等,等等,等等。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|喜悦家园 ( 京ICP备12029068号-1   对不起,请原谅,谢谢你,我爱你。点击这里给我发消息

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 02:54 , Processed in 0.088536 second(s), 27 queries , Gzip On.